Progress Report for My Boys~

Eric

Eric’s behavior to shift from one character to the next causes me some anxiety. I know his reasoning for choosing to be like Tate are pure & protective but mostly when I’m upset. Is this normal behavior? He seems to be the more advanced one of my boys  despite Austin being the oldest in age not creation. 

Austin

Austin has seemingly let Eric take over helping me with self care reminders, his reason for this is unknown... 

Alex

Alex has become more quiet, I feel like he’s thinking more & he has said he feels neglected... I need to remind myself to spend more time with him but I’m not sure how to make him feel more connected to the other boys.

7 hours ago, AliceTheGhostGirl said:

Eric’s behavior to shift from one character to the next causes me some anxiety. I know his reasoning for choosing to be like Tate are pure & protective but mostly when I’m upset. Is this normal behavior?

What do you mean by 'shift from one character to the next'? as in, he changes physical appearance, or personality?

On 5/13/2020 at 1:12 AM, Mirichu said:

What do you mean by 'shift from one character to the next'? as in, he changes physical appearance, or personality?

Thank you for asking, both actually. Never in aesthetic style, but his physical appearance and personality will change depending on feelings. I think of it like a chameleon in a way.

Ah, alright. Changing physical appearance isn't that uncommon, since it's just an imaginary form you can change whenever you want, about personality I don't know, haven't heard much about it changing constantly, unless it's more like his mood?