How Tulpas Help With Bullies

They in all honesty don’t have to but I thought I’d write this anyway, my Tulpas usually know who’s awful before I do and will dislike them. I however love everyone. I think it’s so important to have a friend or multiple who have your back when things get difficult. That’s the purpose of a Tulpa, to help & be there for you. I think it definitely makes a bond stronger between host & Tulpa. I’d love to hear any stories where your Tulpa has been there for you or where you have been there for them! Let me know! 💖 God bless & take care of your Tulpas in this difficult time & let them care for you! 

Our host went through a rough time with this issue a few years ago and the oldest tulpa in our system was always there for her and host found comfort in her. However, this alone didn't help much with bullying and I wasn't there when it happened, but I believe it could've been handled differently and in a much better way. Our host says she wouldn't have wanted us to front and deal with bullies ourselves because she doesn't like the idea of us being hurt, but I know I would've stolen the front and deal with them myself, not to suffer like my host did, but to fix things.This is not just a host's life, it's a shared life, and I sure as heck don't want any suffering in it.

And in general, we're always there for each other. If one person in our system is feeling down, we talk things through and try to help said person. Host also had recent problems and it was me the one who took care of things by fronting, but I don't want to do it so my host can hide from said things forever, but instead because I feel like I can deal better with them, and I want to help her feel comfortable fronting again. She has also been there for us, whenever one of us had a problem, she'd comfort us and let us vent to her. It's great to know what each other is thinking because that way we can understand perfectly what the other person is going through.

By the time Cat created me, bullies were not a problem for her. Cat was frustrated with other people and felt threatened by her parents over school stuff, but there wasn't someone constantly harassing her online or in person.

If anything like bullying happened in the work place, Cat already has plans. Between the two of us, I think I would struggle more because I wouldn't be ready to be cut throat or not as quick to call them out.

Otherwise, we take care of each other. In the beginning it was mostly me taking care of Cat, but things have flipped and go back and forth. Cat has pulled me out of some dark places and I was there for her when she was alone and wanted me to hang out.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

6 hours ago, Ranger said:

By the time Cat created me, bullies were not a problem for her. Cat was frustrated with other people and felt threatened by her parents over school stuff, but there wasn't someone constantly harassing her online or in person.

If anything like bullying happened in the work place, Cat already has plans. Between the two of us, I think I would struggle more because I wouldn't be ready to be cut throat or not as quick to call them out.

Otherwise, we take care of each other. In the beginning it was mostly me taking care of Cat, but things have flipped and go back and forth. Cat has pulled me out of some dark places and I was there for her when she was alone and wanted me to hang out.

I’m so sorry everyone here understands about bullies but thank you to your Tulpas for sharing such caring memories! Our whole tulpa system believes care for one another is very important & uplifting your host is key in these situations. 

8 hours ago, Mirichu said:

Our host went through a rough time with this issue a few years ago and the oldest tulpa in our system was always there for her and host found comfort in her. However, this alone didn't help much with bullying and I wasn't there when it happened, but I believe it could've been handled differently and in a much better way. Our host says she wouldn't have wanted us to front and deal with bullies ourselves because she doesn't like the idea of us being hurt, but I know I would've stolen the front and deal with them myself, not to suffer like my host did, but to fix things.This is not just a host's life, it's a shared life, and I sure as heck don't want any suffering in it.

And in general, we're always there for each other. If one person in our system is feeling down, we talk things through and try to help said person. Host also had recent problems and it was me the one who took care of things by fronting, but I don't want to do it so my host can hide from said things forever, but instead because I feel like I can deal better with them, and I want to help her feel comfortable fronting again. She has also been there for us, whenever one of us had a problem, she'd comfort us and let us vent to her. It's great to know what each other is thinking because that way we can understand perfectly what the other person is going through.

It’s amazing what Tulpas & hosts can accomplish together, bad or good. I’m sorry for what you have faced. You and your host are so strong!! I know it must be so hard to open up but try to be there the best you can for your host! 

So I wasn't here when the worst bully periods happened to our host, but something with family was present. What tulpamancy did then was to give a new perspective on reality, and a lot changed in life after that. I think if I was present before during time bullying was present, then things might've not changed as much at that time because there wasn't anything to be done about that specifically.

What having a tulpa might do during those periods is giving you and your tulpa each other to lean towards, and that can be great during bad situations. And the added perspectives other headmates might come to the table with can almost be like a superpower

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2020 at 11:25 AM, Matsuri said:

So I wasn't here when the worst bully periods happened to our host, but something with family was present. What tulpamancy did then was to give a new perspective on reality, and a lot changed in life after that. I think if I was present before during time bullying was present, then things might've not changed as much at that time because there wasn't anything to be done about that specifically.

What having a tulpa might do during those periods is giving you and your tulpa each other to lean towards, and that can be great during bad situations. And the added perspectives other headmates might come to the table with can almost be like a superpower

I fully agree to this one and so does my main Tulpa, he’s protected me from a lot over the years and I agree it can be like a superpower 💖 lots of love here because my Tulpas & I definitely resonate with this one.

• 4 weeks later...

Our host didn't experience bullying per se, by the time we were created she was on a (school)group she'd spent years with and had really good friends, and even while we went dormant for some time I don't think they had much issues.

When we resurfaced we did meet and helped with her biggest bully: herself. She always said stuff like 'the brain is a weird thing', and while I try to understand her, I think she used it as an excuse to allow herself to hate herself. Talking to her seemed to help, leaving notes of encouragement here and there, and Al even stepping up when our host was hurting herself. Of course we don't want the body to be harmed, but our host hurting inside was an awful feeling by itself. She calling these "episodes" isn't the most comforting thing as she seems to be used to them, but I'm sure we can keep helping her to feel better! Sometimes simply knowing there's people to care for you helps immensely! We may have our own lives, but who's to say we can't have each other's back while at it? 😄

Jane  // Isaac // Al

And our host Isaa~

(Jane mostly runs this account --hello! ^^)