Thoughts Personified

Samantha

May I congrat you, Sam, with the clearest response? The love message - could it sound louder? Just accept and respond to this. I wish you a happy life with your new arose headmate.

Lia  -  30 Jan 2018

Art thread

PR

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, OleGL said:

May I congrat you, Sam, with the clearest response? The love message - could it sound louder? Just accept and respond to this. I wish you a happy life with your new arose headmate.

Tyty ❤

Superfluous heart activate! 💖 -shwing-

• 2 weeks later...

I posted here Friday but it didn't stick for some reason. 😕

There hasn't been any progress, but I'm not giving up on her. I spend every night thinking about her before bed, that's our consistent time. 

I always forget to think about her during the day when I know I should, so I'm working on that.

I don't know how much I'll be around, but thank you all so much for your help!! I wish you all the best.

~Samantha ❤💜

On 6/30/2020 at 5:10 AM, Mirichu said:

Oh, you're leaving the forums?

Lol, not really? I definitely got a lot of value from it! ❤💜

Now is the time to concentrate on the actual meat of tulpamancy. Daria will be loved whether she speaks or not. She's a part of my routine now and she's fun. I'll leave it up to her if she wants to post here or not, let's put it that way. You were all very helpful in getting me the resources I need to do this, so thank you. 

21 hours ago, OleGL said:

The seed has been planted. Just let it grow, or go. The patience is the key.

Grow grow grow, damn you, grow! 😉

Daria is mute, maybe that’s okay?

We spend about 20 minutes together in the morning and before I go to bed, I also try to think about her during the day, call that another 20 minutes smh... so an hour a day realistically. Sloooow much? 

AC4D1058-4223-41EE-AB51-EF64DD96A79C.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

She still doesn’t talk, but I understand her better even without elaborate hand gestures. I feel like I can trust her thoughts, which is good. I also felt some kind of emotion coming from her, so that’s a positive sign.

After talking with someone on Reddit, we had a good long discussion about expectations and ground rules. She understands that this is my body, no possession without permission, no doing anything that we both don’t agree to, and no one is putting anyone into dormancy. 

This is my life, I don’t expect her to do my chores or handle my problems, and I don’t agree with 50/50 split time. That’s just not going to work. She has her mindspace, which is getting bigger, and I’ll deal with IRL space. 

We agreed amicably and we’re both enthused by her increased communication skills. In this I saw more of her personality and she’s a lot more like me. We’re twinsies ig.

I tried to draw her on Saturday, but we weren’t satisfied. So it’s not going public. 

Thanks for reading and have an awesome day! ❤️

Sorry we didn't catch you when you started, but it sounds like you're doing fine.

"Is tulpish supposed to be translatable to real words without setting up context and scene and blah blah blah?"

Sort of, and yes, you can translate it. Don't be afraid to talk for her now, especially if she's able to confirm, even yes/no.

"Would that [hypnagogia] be like how imposition works? It was as if she was right next to me with at least two senses, sound and feel."

I think so except you're seeing and hearing from the environment, not from your wonderland. I get hypnagogia every night, that's what you experienced definitely.

"20 minutes a day... Sloooow much?"

More is better, less is ok, it's all about if you're in a rush or not. Darlene (SheShe) always told me, "there's no rush, you have the rest of your life." Unless you're 90 or smth. Then get at it girl!

"This is my life, I don’t expect her to do my chores or handle my problems, and I don’t agree with 50/50 split time. That’s just not going to work. She has her mindspace, which is getting bigger, and I’ll deal with IRL space."

This is fine as long as she agrees. Setting up ground rules are fine at this stage.

"I tried to draw her on Saturday, but we weren’t satisfied. So it’s not going public."

Aww... 😥

Trust me, whatever it is, it's going to be fine.

Good Luck!

12 hours ago, Bear said:Sort of, and yes, you can translate it. Don't be afraid to talk for her now, especially if she's able to confirm, even yes/no.

"20 minutes a day... Sloooow much?"

More is better, less is ok, it's all about if you're in a rush or not. Darlene (SheShe) always told me, "there's no rush, you have the rest of your life." Unless you're 90 or smth. Then get at it girl!

"I tried to draw her on Saturday, but we weren’t satisfied. So it’s not going public."

Aww... 😥

Trust me, whatever it is, it's going to be fine.

Good Luck!

Thank you so much for this! ❤️

Thankfully I found this while I am still young. Yes, there is no rush.