Thoughts Personified

Samantha

Hello, before you love my picture profile, or Daria’s too much, I will come clean in that I only edited an existing picture. Here are the originals and my “remastered” versions.

D342-CDED-F7-ED-419-E-BB4-C-081-DD729-A5 D0197586-2-C81-427-A-B58-C-361704-F6914-

C8223883-3-E11-4-EA4-A1-D0-577-EBDEA33-E A9-EED542-992-E-490-D-9-FCD-C7-C8-F91-DB

Yes, the originals are basically thumbnails, I could not find the originals in any larger size, but honestly they’re tons better than any other pictures we could find. Daria’s especially is like, so close. I really should have fixed my jawline... just... it’s okay enough. I spent way too long trying to come up with something, then I spent way too long sight copying, then I spent way too long fixing 112x112 pictures to look like 200x200.

How’s Daria? She’s fun to have around. She’s much more involved in things lately, which is good. She’s like a built in second opinion, and she’s *good at it*.

She still rarely talks, and if so, one or two words, but that’s fine because I understand her tulpish just fine. 

She’s well behaved and kind, so that’s great, but not much of a crime fighter. I guess I’ll have to kill villains with that razor sharp jawline.

Thanks for reading! ❤️

Daria: Bye! 💜

Superfluous heart activate! 💖 -shwing-

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, so, good old Daria is losing steam. I’m still spending just as much time with her, but she hasn’t said a word in days and she looks tired. She’s caught the tulpa equivalent of the coronavirus obviously. 

I’m not blaming anyone, but I don’t see any of you wearing masks! 😠

All kidding aside, it’s not good. I even considered parroting for half a second. I’m still suffering from cringivitis even now.

Summer school is kicking my butt, so RIP tulpa productivity. My summer is over and my disappointment is immeasurable. I have time, that’s not the biggest issue, I guess I can’t count watching anime as a tulpa forcing activity and I’m not at all happy with that.

I sound awful. I know.

Let me help your stress a little. I felt the same way in the beginning and Darlene always told me, "don't worry, this isn't a contest, take however long you need and stop worrying about us. We have the rest of our lives together."

It helped me relax and wouldn't you know it did get easier when I'm not stressed over it.

Recently I was stressed, it's very rare this year, and I actually had a hard time hearing Misha. Imagine 2 and a half years of full vocality and you have a hard time hearing someone? It's silly and I don't worry about it because when the stress goes away, she's loud and clear again. 

• 2 weeks later...

Stress levels are maximum! I decided to update this because I might not be back for a while again. Daria is non-verbal and someone on Reddit said I probably don’t have the time to do this correctly, so I’m not stopping, but I’m going to take it slower instead of trying to do this and get burned out. Right now it’s especially bad because there’s a lot of stress, and I don’t want to bring Daria into my stress and I’m nervous that it will effect her negatively. 

I still think about her and she’s still there, but I think she understands the issues right now.

You’ve all been a lot of help, so thank you! ❤️💜