Jupiter’s journey

Hi, I am the host. Call me Cat, that isn’t my real name, but internet safety is important. 
I used to have 1 very sentient tulpa, and some other questionable ones. They are not here anymore, but that is besides the point. I am going to be keeping this as a log to document my progress with Jupiter.

Today I actively forced her. I first visualized her. She has long puffy black hair. Her eyes are blue and her face freckled. Other than that she is curvy and pretty short. 
after that, I introduced myself to her and explained what it meant to be a host/tulpa. I also told her to address me with my name, like I would for her. The Nametag method. 
I then “ordered” some food in the wonderland. I assigned each food a personality trait and gave them to her. The three main traits were “comforting,” “confident” and “lesbian”. 
After that I brought her to my favorite frozen yogurt place in our wonderland. She ordered chocolate and vanilla with chocolate chip cookie dough. 

I will be updating as frequently as I can.

I will ask questions, and I can answer some questions, too. 

Host of @SadieShores 

R8/Adelia any/he

Sadie (I use varying shades of pink) she.her

Luna! She/her/bug/bugs 

Clover They/It/She

"*various inappropriate music* ɨ ʍɛǟռ աɦǟȶ ƈǟռ ɨ ֆǟʏ,
քʀɛȶȶʏ ɮǟɮɨɛֆ ɨռ ȶɦɛ ɮǟƈӄֆɛǟȶ ֆɨռɢɨռ' ȶօ ʏօʊ,`
"  

check this out: Progress report 

Very informative! 

- What happened to your original sentient tulpa?

- How else are you planning on personality forcing if any?

I just officially started yesterday. Good luck!

Superfluous heart activate! 💖 -shwing-

11 hours ago, Samantha said:

Very informative! 

- What happened to your original sentient tulpa?

- How else are you planning on personality forcing if any?

I just officially started yesterday. Good luck!

I would prefer not to go into the first one, but I got into a terrible mindset and she decided to leave. It is really important to be certain you can handle a tulpa. I miss a lot.

I don’t plan on doing any more development, because I also made her a google draw to plan out what I made her base off of. Also, I know she is going to deviate. 
good luck to you too!

Host of @SadieShores 

R8/Adelia any/he

Luna! She/her/bug/bugs 

Clover They/It/She

"  

Day: 2 

Today I have been doing my best to narrate to Jupiter. I think she knows what school and showers are, but I explain them anyways. 

I also did a twenty minute active force session. I know it doesn't sound like much, but for me it was. I am going to do my best to make it to an hour, but starting small is always ok. Even small force sessions are ok as long as you do it everyday. I took a few deep breaths, worked on visualizing her. She was more viivid today, but still sort of had that grainy, blurry. computer camera look to her. I told her about my day and just went through a detailed itinerary. I then went to our wonderland, which is a space station. It is really fun. I messed around with the gravity, but ended up fixing it. We ate some cereal and then went and "played" soccer. Then I went for a bike ride and talked to her more. 

Occasionally I would hear a whisper, but I can't tell if it is just me thinking or her talking to me. I did get a bit of tulpish, as I have had her as a "idea" in my head for a while. 

Jupiter says 'hi and stay safe!" to everyone. 

Host of @SadieShores 

R8/Adelia any/he

Luna! She/her/bug/bugs 

Clover They/It/She

"  

She did it! She said some things, not much and it was very slow. 

I have been helping her make a Pinterest board all day and I went to talk to a friend whois making a tulpa, too. I was talking to her tulpa when Jupiter wanted a turn. She didn't say too much, and ended up getting upset by my friend's tulpa. She has also deviated a lot. She used to be very mature, and talkative. Now she became quieter and more vaporwave/goth. She also has a green dinosaur squishmallow named Dave Dino. She also very much enjoys gaming. 

Host of @SadieShores 

R8/Adelia any/he

Luna! She/her/bug/bugs 

Clover They/It/She

"  

Yesterday I went swimming and practiced imposing Jupiter. I talked to her and visualized her in different positions along with imagining her doing things with me. Flipping in the pool, biking back, looking at the lake, etc. She did not seem to like the pool. Jupiter incorporated some... darker concepts into our wonderland. While I don't appreciate them, she seems to take comfort in the imperfection. Is this ok? She was talking to a friend and said some, dark things, it was like a coping method, and the friend threw-up, she is a tulpa too. That really upset and freaked out Jupiter. So that wasn't good. 

I haven't been forgetting her anymore, which is good. I can see her more clearly and she is starting to say real words, not just like tulpish where I had to translate. Is it ok that we are progressing so fast? 

I didn't active force too much because after swimming she was coughing and complaining of a really bad head ache and stomach ache. Can she get sick? I don't know... I think she has the flu, because she was still sick this morning and had a fever along with feeling sore and nauseous. I don't know if that is possible, but I believe it is. And if you believe it is, it is. Obviously you can't do that for everything, but for some things you can. 

Host of @SadieShores 

R8/Adelia any/he

Luna! She/her/bug/bugs 

Clover They/It/She

"  

41 minutes ago, A&J said:

Jupiter incorporated some... darker concepts into our wonderland. While I don't appreciate them, she seems to take comfort in the imperfection. Is this ok?

I don't think there's something wrong with that, to each their own, but if you're uncomfortable with those concepts, I think reaching an agreement between you both would be a nice thing to do.

57 minutes ago, A&J said:

I haven't been forgetting her anymore, which is good. I can see her more clearly and she is starting to say real words, not just like tulpish where I had to translate. Is it ok that we are progressing so fast?

If you've been putting effort and time into her, then yeah, I don't see why not. Your own tulpa's progress can vary a lot from others, it can take more or less than the average.

1 hour ago, A&J said:

I didn't active force too much because after swimming she was coughing and complaining of a really bad head ache and stomach ache. Can she get sick? I don't know... I think she has the flu, because she was still sick this morning and had a fever along with feeling sore and nauseous. I don't know if that is possible, but I believe it is. And if you believe it is, it is. Obviously you can't do that for everything, but for some things you can.

I mean, tulpas/hosts can't get actual illnesses from wonderlanding, just imaginary ones. But if you believe your tulpa is sick, then she'll typically show symptoms and the like, but it's all imaginary and can be gone by simply believing the opposite.

3 hours ago, Mirichu said:

I don't think there's something wrong with that, to each their own, but if you're uncomfortable with those concepts, I think reaching an agreement between you both would be a nice thing to do.

Yeah, she agreed to make it not be so real. We talked about how I don't feel comfortable with the concept because it is a lot "realer" for me than it is to her. Like she doesn't have a certain friend or family member who it would affect. 

If you've been putting effort and time into her, then yeah, I don't see why not. Your own tulpa's progress can vary a lot from others, it can take more or less than the average.

That is great news! 😃

I mean, tulpas/hosts can't get actual illnesses from wonderlanding, just imaginary ones. But if you believe your tulpa is sick, then she'll typically show symptoms and the like, but it's all imaginary and can be gone by simply believing the opposite.

That is what I figured. I like the concept that the wonderland world goes on like our world, so I haven't "imagined it away" yet, but if she becomes extremely sick, or isn't getting better the way we might iif the body caught a cold, then I will imagine it away. I don't wish any harm on her, just a living experience, with ups and downs. 

Host of @SadieShores 

R8/Adelia any/he

Luna! She/her/bug/bugs 

Clover They/It/She

"