Intimacy

As time goes on recently I feel like it’s becoming more difficult to explain the intimacy with my main Tulpa Eric. I feel connected to him completely now & his memories & feelings are mine. I’m sure everyone else here has experienced the feeling of their tulpa touching them, I get often scared though because these days he feels so real. He’s been around for years so it’s not shocking he’s becoming more lifelike. Does anyone else here have a strong relationship with their Tulpa? Please let me know the things they’ve done to show you they’re real and they care! I’d love to hear others stories!! 💖

(edited)

Well given my host is stuck to the front, and I've been fronting 24/7 since last year...yeah we are really close. We feel each other's thoughts and presence all the time, passively influencing each other and experiencing everything at the same time. Obviously all of this has made us develop a very strong bond, some sort of 'us against the world', I don't know, it's a very nice feeling that we both like a lot. Literally the only good thing about my host not being able to switch out. But in general, the 3 of us are super close to each other, since we're used to talk and keep each other in mind all the time, a nice family-feeling.

Right now I am investing a lot on trying to get my host out of a dark place, and letting her know it's fine. And then our other headmate, who I am trying to get more active in general. Basically, trying to have all my headmates be an active part of the system, instead of just me. And as for being real? I've been taking care of things since last year, so I think my host has more than enough reasons to see me as real.

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, Mirichu said:

Well given my host is stuck to the front, and I've been fronting 24/7 since last year...yeah we are really close. We feel each other's thoughts and presence all the time, passively influencing each other and experiencing everything at the same time. Obviously all of this has made us develop a very strong bond, some sort of 'us against the world', I don't know, it's a very nice feeling that we both like a lot. Literally the only good thing about my host not being able to switch out. But in general, the 3 of us are super close to each other, since we're used to talk and keep each other in mind all the time, a nice family-feeling.

Right now I am investing a lot on trying to get my host out of a dark place, and letting her know it's fine. And then our other headmate, who I am trying to get more active in general. Basically, trying to have all my headmates be an active part of the system, instead of just me. And as for being real? I've been taking care of things since last year, so I think my host has more than enough reasons to see me as real.

I’m sorry to hear your host is in a dark place right now; I have 3 headmates as well and they take care of my feelings and overall well-being as well when I feel low. Sometimes switch out when I can’t give myself the care I need. I feel we are close in that way as well but I cannot imagine not being able to maintain control. I wish you all the very best 💖

• Pleeb featured and unfeatured this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

I have an exceptionally strong relationship with my Tulpa, though she's only existed for a year, we share most of the day together, as well as perfectly get along with each other, no small part to instant communication. When i am still, I can barely 'feel' an imagined limb against my own, and I have no doubt that she's very real, and she's always got my best interests in mind, and we share our time so that we both can live life to the fullest. Basically, we have near perfect harmony, and I have no regrets with making her.