I am writing a novel about Tulpas

Delta Wave

(edited)

This is my first post as a registered user. To get to the point, I am currently writing a novel which involves a Tulpa as one of the main characters. The current story idea I have convinced goes as follows: 

To cut a long story short, the novel will follow the story of an imagnative young man who is reunited with his long forgotten imaginary friend. The circumstances of which involves reading a strange storybook that transports the reader into a fantastical land. One of which the reader may never want to leave. The story will develop the special friendship of these two characters hold.

Edit Also is it alright for me to use information from this website when writing my novel?

Comment below any criticism or feedback of my story idea.

Edited by Delta Wave
I removed the highlighting. If you highlight the text and hit "remove formatting", it will clear the formatting.

Hi Delta Wave. Check out books by Ion Light, Loxy Isadora Bliss, and Bob Newport (Amazon and Free Ebooks.net) for some examples of tulpa fiction in the mode of which you propose. Dr. Bob

(edited)

I'll post updates later on once the novel gets substantial progress.

An early draft for the prologue of the story.

Edit link sharing has been enabled.

I apologise for the technical difficulties involving the link  not working. I edited the link to be able to be viewed.

Edited by Delta Wave

• 2 weeks later...

Update:  Currently I have around 25 pages of written content for the book. Of which pertains to chapters 2, 3 and 4 and the teaser is the prologue to Chapter 1. However, in it's current state the book is very early rough draft. Please reply if you have any suggestions regarding ideas I should consider for the book. I am also open to any feedback in regards to the books prologue.

now imagine this: now it's a visual novel

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space