Slappy's Companion

Slappyplappy

Well here we are at the beginning, my first tulpa.

I have decided to take a more hands-off approach to my tulpa, letting my companion take whatever form they wish, I haven't decided a gender or even a name, rather I will let my tulpa decide that. As for progress, I have been picturing my companion as a white orb and started assigning personality traits to the orb. I have also begun constructing a wonderland around the orb. Narration is going well and I'm getting used to forcing, I have noticed that I occasionally get these kind of, I guess I can call them "ghost emotions", as I force or while narrating while going about my day. For example: A sort of "happy" feeling when sharing a memory while forcing, I also got a kind of "nervous" feeling when I left to go to work the other day. I understand it could have been me, but it doesn't feel like it.

I've also noticed that forcing for a long time gives me a headache. Is this normal?

I realize that I still have a long way to go, but I am pleased that I can consistently picture the orb and the beginnings of my wonderland.

Headaches during forcing are normal, and are (in my opinion) likely related to intensive focus rather than the tulpa itself. For those alien feelings, while it's very possible that they may not be related to your tulpa, you could still attribute these to them, and use those as fuel for questions while narrating to provoke a response. 

I'll try that tonight, initially I thought it might be because I'm forcing in the wonderland; like if I tried without the wonderland it might make things generally easier, headaches and all, but when I tried without the wonderland I found it difficult to focus at all.

It's good to know headaches are normal, though, not just me.

I've been forcing every day, and I can visualize with a bit more clarity now. I've taken to using a sleep mask to prevent any light from interrupting forcing, (from headlights on passing cars outside my house and the like), my companion still has no form and is not vocal, but the "alien feelings" have kept up; sometimes while narrating, sometimes not.

Headaches are kind of an afterthought now, kinda like because I expect them, they are less intense. I have also noticed that even at work, narrating is getting generally easier. Like, I get there, hit autopilot and just focus on my tulpa for a few hours.

Gonna get back to it.

• 2 weeks later...

After like a week the "alien feelings" are gone and I am still working on personality, progress is slow I think because I have so many traits that I am applying. Most of the guides I have read say it doesn't matter how many, but there is a lot of them. I chose specific ones as a sort of "core" and then some synonyms of each of those that are a little more flexible with meaning to give a sort of depth. For example: Happy, cheerful and joyful are similar but not quite the same.

It will take time but I like how it feels to do it this way.

My tulpa now has a form, she is female and beautiful. I can tell I will have to get used to visualizing her form but for about 20 minutes she was sitting with me in the wonderland before reverting back to the orb.

No voice yet but who cares? I am excited

(edited)

Some strange happenings have happened. Last night I was doing internet things for like 10 hours because you know, no life and all that. Anyway, I stumbled upon isochronic tones and tried a couple. Eventually I decided to sleep before work around 7 am today only instead of going to sleep I like went into the deepest meditation ever. I know I was still conscious because i could feel myself trying to blink even though my eyes were closed and I was doing it on command.

The next strange part to this is that I wasn't in my wonderland. By that I mean I was in a completely new place I didn't know existed.  (My wonderland is a beach and I was in a house, to give a little more perspective)

Visualisation was perfect, no fuzziness like usual or hard concentration necessary. My tulpa was there, again perfect clarity. I could even move her and things effortlessly and she stayed in perfect visual clarity.

If it helps sort things out I was also aware that I was IRL able to move, (turn my head, roll over, etc) and when I did it changed my perspective. Like when I turned my head I looked in that direction around the room.

I was also aware that IRL I was profusely sweating.

My alarm went off at 11 and I was pulled out of it.

Any ideas of what this all was?

Edited by Slappyplappy

Update: Everyone I've asked, (I work healthcare), says it was a lucid dream, so, cool! Helped visualisation acuity like gangbusters, I am picturing her easier and better since this. Will pursue.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been on vacation so the forcing has been real. Ya know? However, something interesting happened. I was visualizing my tulpa and she asked why I wasn't talking to her and I looked around and she was standing on a different patch of beach (my wonderland). I was extremely happy but after that I couldn't hear her anymore.

Since then I've been devoting a lot of time to her because I want to hear her again, (I havent beyond this point). Ya know? We have been geting to know one another, but this emotion reading to try and communicate from it is a lot of guess work, or I'm stupid.

To address the thing earlier, the same orb was in front of me again and giving emotional responses. I guess I've started making another tulpa as well and didn't mean to. Is this normal?

Also, do fede tones (eye-bo) give you beyond shitty headaches? I listened to the theta constant and oh man that was the worst three days ever. I read it was supposed to help with visualization and meditation, but damn the afterward sucks.

You know, for a "community" you all suck. "Come here for support and guidance, we can help you".

Bullshit.

Too hung up on metashit and both sides of that fence... too high on  your own farts.

I ask for guidance and experience and nothing bit forum games and bullshit.