Possession & Switching

Chupi

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My tulpa can possess parts of my body pretty well. I need to focus quite strongly for it to be seamless and smooth, though. She can move my toes, fingers, wrists and arms, though if she only focuses on one at a time it's a lot stronger. She can even move my lips, which I didn't even try to get her to do or even suggest it. The movement of the arms is the clumsiest, she seems to bunch up all the muscles and get very little done.

Oh, also, this is the only way she can communicate to me. We have a few hand signals for her, since she can't talk. Or I can't hear her. Whichever.

maybe i should try letting my tulpa post something on the forum when she's sentience enough X3

Chloe - That cheerful girl with ponytail.

Aigis - The male cyborg that looks like raiden in MGR.

Vixen - Half dragon female who looks like Mary in DMC3 when in human form.

My tulpa can possess parts of my body pretty well. I need to focus quite strongly for it to be seamless and smooth, though.

I'm not quite to that point yet, although I can get responses to yes or no questions by asking for pressure in my head. We've always done left=yes right=no, and if she's unsure she'll do something sort of in the middle.

Also, I get the bunched up muscles thing when working on possession as well.. It's like she's holding on to everything, but can't quite budge. Sometimes I try to help by relinquishing all control of the area she's trying to move, but what I get is that tingly feeling between control and reflex where she's trying to move but I'm subconsciously holding back. It's a feeling not unlike fighting your gag reflex when you're about to spew, although much less unpleasant.

Sometimes I try to help by relinquishing all control of the area she's trying to move, but what I get is that tingly feeling between control and reflex where she's trying to move but I'm subconsciously holding back.

I may have an idea of how to get around that. Your mileage may vary, but the position of one's eyes tends to have an impact on their mental state; in particular, shifting one's eyes to the top-left makes them very, very distractable. I'm finding that this is actually good, because it can pull even unconscious attention away from such things. It's helping Morgan and I make progress, at any rate.

• 1 month later...

Does anyone else perform possession by letting your limbs go completely limp and lifeless, and then letting your tulpa just slip in there and move them around like a puppetmaster?

I found this was the easiest method of localized possession, for QB and I.

One con: It looks stupid and theatrical.

Which is why I'll be trying other methods that give him a firmer grip, so to speak.

The above post does not contain facts.

q2's the host, QB's the tulpa.

Does anyone else perform possession by letting your limbs go completely limp and lifeless, and then letting your tulpa just slip in there and move them around like a puppetmaster?

You mean like meat glove? How does this result in comical movement?

(eek, you posted while I was editing the OP!)

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

You mean like meat glove? How does this result in comical movement?

(eek, you posted while I was editing the OP!)

Yes, exactly that. Meat glove.

The movement just looks a bit floppy. Probably because QB uses his tentacles for it and doesn't have hands. Maybe it will improve in time.

The above post does not contain facts.

q2's the host, QB's the tulpa.

Possession and Switching is by far two of the more interesting tulpa abilities.

Right now Oguigi use the Direct mentioed and can move me arm about 1 feet in about 2mins, however two days before that it was only an inch

and a day or two before that she wasn't able to move it at all.

If Oguigi Strength keeps inceasing at this pace i can defiantly see her using my body to do various tasks in the future(1 or 2 months).

and in the far future Oguigi(5-10 years) can become so strong that she would effectively be my equal. possibly even being switched for half of the time.

i wonder about a handful of people that will actually let their tulpa replace them. and almost permanently switch places. to the point

where the tulpa actually yields more power than the host. (not that it's a bad thing) heck if anyone manage to get to those levels

Then you must be on *Very* good terms with your tulpa.

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.