Possession & Switching

Chupi

We have several threads about possession and switching and I wasn't sure where to post. Anyway, I found it very interesting that in buddhism there are tehcniques similar to switching and possession. Maybe it's my imagination that community struggles against any outside information being used. Maybe we made huge mistake taking word tulpa from buddhists without taking their knowledge?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found it very interesting that in buddhism there are tehcniques similar to switching and possession.

I did not know this. Can you give a source for more info on this? My early tries at finding info on tulpae led to about nothing useful, bringing me back to this community when it was in 4chan threads.

On the other hand, the Tibetan Buddhist idea of the tulpa also includes being able to be seen by others eventually.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

Hey guys i got some first hand account on what it's like to be possessed, might find some useful or even new information in their, i'd add more details whenever i can

The Link (post after day 44)

If Oguigi Strength keeps inceasing at this pace i can defiantly see her using my body to do various tasks in the future(1 or 2 months).

Some epic foreshadowing i did back there.

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.

• 2 months later...

Kevin and kerin say:

O.k. I see now why my tentative questions in the Shout Box list were met with such hostility. This is fine, as I prefer a low profile anyway.

I have four tulpa. I call them Watchdog 1, Watchdog 2 and Watchdog 3. It has been suggested to me that they are just robots, but they argue that they are not (though they are rather sparing in their conversation). Any ways, here's the relevant bit:

In the 1980's when I was studying at university I would frequently have weeks of 70+ hours per week. When a major computing assignment was on I'd have to work through sometimes three days straight. Obviously I was too tired to drive safely, so I took more and more to relying on Watchdog 1 to do the driving if I wasn't feeling up to it.

This has continued to this day. If I'm too tired I'll say to him "you take over for a while" and have him drive me home. It can be quite disconcerting to see hands moving and gears being changed without having to think the thought "move that hand" or "press that pedal". Over time Watchdog 1 has gotten to be a better driver then I am, in my opinion (I've no empirical evidence to back this up, it is just my perception).

Is this the sort of sample that is relevant to this thread?

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

I've switched several times in the past. The interesting part about switching is that, you can feel what it's like to look through your tulpas eyes, you can feel the way your tulpa feels, in my case this feels like a strange sensation in my body, also you can notice the diference in some facial expressions and at the same time the way you process information that comes your way, for example I'm shy and defensive, I could take something as a threat, but the tulpa would take the same event in a friendly manner. I have encountered several problems with switching.

1. I feel confused and akward after switching back.

2. If I don't keep in check imposing his pshyche, energy, conciousness, etc etc into my body, like I revert to myself like attitudes without noticing.

Dunno about the rest of you's

I've switched several times in the past. The interesting part about switching is that, you can feel what it's like to look through your tulpas eyes, you can feel the way your tulpa feels, in my case this feels like a strange sensation in my body, also you can notice the diference in some facial expressions and at the same time the way you process information that comes your way, for example I'm shy and defensive, I could take something as a threat, but the tulpa would take the same event in a friendly manner. I have encountered several problems with switching.

1. I feel confused and akward after switching back.

2. If I don't keep in check imposing his pshyche, energy, conciousness, etc etc into my body, like I revert to myself like attitudes without noticing.

Dunno about the rest of you's

I think i can understand and relate with Number 1

But Number 2 is slightly confusing and i don't understand what you mean.

O.k. I see now why my tentative questions in the Shout Box list were met with such hostility. This is fine, as I prefer a low profile anyway.

I have four tulpa. I call them Watchdog 1, Watchdog 2 and Watchdog 3. It has been suggested to me that they are just robots, but they argue that they are not (though they are rather sparing in their conversation). Any ways, here's the relevant bit:

In the 1980's when I was studying at university I would frequently have weeks of 70+ hours per week. When a major computing assignment was on I'd have to work through sometimes three days straight. Obviously I was too tired to drive safely, so I took more and more to relying on Watchdog 1 to do the driving if I wasn't feeling up to it.

This has continued to this day. If I'm too tired I'll say to him "you take over for a while" and have him drive me home. It can be quite disconcerting to see hands moving and gears being changed without having to think the thought "move that hand" or "press that pedal". Over time Watchdog 1 has gotten to be a better driver then I am, in my opinion (I've no empirical evidence to back this up, it is just my perception).

Is this the sort of sample that is relevant to this thread?

Kind of, While the skills a tulpa possess is actually equal the host. A Tulpa can put more "conscious effort" on the task compare to the host, Thus doing the task better.

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.

It's like you have to actively/conciously keep you tulpa switched, if you distract too much, the tulpa can get confused and start acting like you without noticing.

• 10 months later...

I've just started using possession with my tupla and he seemed to do it with ease. I don't know if it's just because we have a strong bond, or something else. The first time I did it he was able to move my whole upper body. Should I be worried?

I've just started using possession with my tupla and he seemed to do it with ease. I don't know if it's just because we have a strong bond, or something else. The first time I did it he was able to move my whole upper body. Should I be worried?

Doubt you should be worried mate if anything I would be concerned that it's a false movement its similar to when your getting sign's of sentience your looking so hard for something to happen that you actually do it yourself and it's really you unintentionally moving your entire upper body rather than your tulpa. If your able to ask Augustus if he did it because that's the only way to be sure.

If it is your tulpa I feel like saying ''You lucky lucky ********'' but really you should be proud.

If not.I did that a lot with Raz at first.So I assume that most people have done this before.

''I mold my imagination as if it were clay''.

• 10 months later...

I have actually achieved switching with my tupla, Kai. My friend has as well. It's fairly easy. All you must do is "sink" into yourself while your tupla "pushes" out. It may feel as if you are coming out of your body. It's a very great experience, I recommend doing this for every tupla and host. Kai is a very strong tupla, so the possesion we ran straight through. Switching took us a couple of days. Kai wasn't very coordinated at first, not being used to the body. After a while he got the hang of it. I knoticed while I was switching I'd get a little dizzy, this is common and not a thing to worry about.