Possession & Switching

Chupi

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh... Well, someone needs to test the finger thing.

Good question. How much association does a tulpa feel with their body? Is it, for them, just an image they control, or do they truly feel they reside inside it? If you made a pony tulpa possess you, would they feel a phantom tail, horn/wings etc., would they have trouble walking (mind the tulpa doesn't trip and break all your teeth as it attempts to walk!), and if so, would it be easier for them because they have access to your memories and sensations?

Good question. How much association does a tulpa feel with their body?

I think it depends how you made them and whether you see them as being that body, or as a disembodies consciousness that controls an avatar you made for them.

PRONOS: Would it kill you to at least use imageshack's thumbnailing feature when posting huge pointless pictures? This is not 4chan, huge images cause margin rape and are annoying to scroll past.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

But what if it had generated feelings/emotions of its own accord, ones that could result in a primeval hate? A hate that would cause it to take control and never let go, while you would be held back and forced to watch as your life was ruined, or what if to an even higher state, it were to remove you altogether? This seems rather dangerous, as the Created usually rebel against the Creator, however is rather intriguing and I will be trying at a later date.

But what if it had generated feelings/emotions of its own accord, ones that could result in a primeval hate? A hate that would cause it to take control and never let go, while you would be held back and forced to watch as your life was ruined, or what if to an even higher state, it were to remove you altogether? This seems rather dangerous, as the Created usually rebel against the Creator, however is rather intriguing and I will be trying at a later date.

Well, considering you have to be pretty fucked in the head to have a tulpa that doesn't like you, and that no one so far has been able completely submit their body (TOG said he could take his back whenever he wanted, and in fact couldn't let his tulpa have it all the way), it sounds really hard to get that outcome.

This hot empty painting should be locked and towed.

You'll just acquire a state similar to DID if that really was the case.

I don't think having a tulpa which hated you is a good idea and shouldn't be attempted because it would just result in an annoying life for both you and the tulpa.

One of my servitors tried to do that to me once

>mfw

scrubsfortress2.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

Guest Anonymous

>mfw this is the reason why people have been eating other people's faces so much lately. It's a mass tulpa uprising.

At least until you get really used to it, it shouldn't be very hard at all to seize back control at any time. However I suspect that after long enough, the tulpa could learn ways to hold onto control or seize it from you at will. Of course, a non-douche tulpa wouldn't do this at inopportune times.

I've seen very few non-creepypasta claims of tulpae rebelling in a significant way.

Actually I put "makes her own rules / doesn't follow rules she thinks are stupid" in mine's personality, but also put in traits that make her care about others. Once my tulpa is vocal, we have a reasonable friendship, and I give her access to my thoughts and memories (*), I plan to start with arms only and work up to full body possession, even if ending it requires her consent. From the creation process thus far, I feel like I know her well and I completely trust her not to be a total douchenoodle.

(*) - However, I did give her permission to try controlling my arm on her own, if she figures out a way to. Like, if I'm already sufficiently relaxed sometime. I just won't be putting any effort into helping her accomplish this until after memories (which I intend to give her as something to mark a strong friendship).

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)