Worried about my Tulpa

Hello, i'm new here, from Russia, so, if something written weird or wrong i'm sorry.

I created my tulpa around 2 years ago, then after 1 month of active forcing I started to burn out and do it less and less until after half a year they took me in the army. There i did not have time to force at all for a 1 year. So after my return to home I began forcing again for already 5 months. Still didn't reach normal dialogue, only hear some quiet words frome time to time, but don't know for sure where it's me and where her. Feel head pressures every time when talk to her. Today while actively forcing I heard alien thought "Enough, please", but not quite sure if word was "enough" and if it is what she could EXACTLY meant by that. Problem is, for a long time I felt myself guilty for abandoning her like that and after army many times talked to her about that and apologised. Many times thought about what is she feeling right now, what is she thinking about me, is she happy to exist, could Tulpa want to disappear at this stage? After this "enough" I just don't know what to do, we don't have possibility of a dialogue so I really want to talk to her but just can't, so decided to ask some advice here.

Hello, and welcome!

I would not be too concerned about her saying "enough, please." When my tulpa Cassidy was young, and didn't talk well or talk a lot, he would get tired. I'd be pushing and pushing him to talk and respond to me and he'd eventually basically tell me to back off, go away, that he was tired of talking. 

I can't be in your or your tulpa's minds. I can't tell you what your tulpa thinks about you or if she's happy. 

On a tender note, I will say that your tulpa seems underdeveloped enough that if you made peace and decided to stop forcing/paying attention to her, she'd probably just go away forever. It probably would be very easy for her to disappear if you both decided that you can't sustain/develop her. 

However, if you do find the time to talk to her, she'll probably keep developing and will eventually not get tired so quickly and will be able to talk to you a lot more.

If it's hard for you to find the time to actively force (sit down and think about nothing besides your tulpa) you might want to try other types of forcing. I found that there were quite a few times of day when I was, for example, on the bus being driven home, or even doing work like washing dishes, where I could talk in my head to my tulpa. You can talk about your day, talk about things you've done in your past, talk about things like movies you've seen or movies you'd like to watch with your tulpa, and it doesn't take up any more time because you're just doing it while you do something else.

Hopes this helps, feel free to ask more questions.

James

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

33 minutes ago, JGC said:

Hello, and welcome!

I would not be too concerned about her saying "enough, please." When my tulpa Cassidy was young, and didn't talk well or talk a lot, he would get tired. I'd be pushing and pushing him to talk and respond to me and he'd eventually basically tell me to back off, go away, that he was tired of talking. 

I can't be in your or your tulpa's minds. I can't tell you what your tulpa thinks about you or if she's happy. 

On a tender note, I will say that your tulpa seems underdeveloped enough that if you made peace and decided to stop forcing/paying attention to her, she'd probably just go away forever. It probably would be very easy for her to disappear if you both decided that you can't sustain/develop her. 

However, if you do find the time to talk to her, she'll probably keep developing and will eventually not get tired so quickly and will be able to talk to you a lot more.

If it's hard for you to find the time to actively force (sit down and think about nothing besides your tulpa) you might want to try other types of forcing. I found that there were quite a few times of day when I was, for example, on the bus being driven home, or even doing work like washing dishes, where I could talk in my head to my tulpa. You can talk about your day, talk about things you've done in your past, talk about things like movies you've seen or movies you'd like to watch with your tulpa, and it doesn't take up any more time because you're just doing it while you do something else.

Hopes this helps, feel free to ask more questions.

James

Thank you. Now I have all time in the world for her and a lot better mindset than 2 years ago, just don't know if she want it. 

(edited)

I wouldn't worry about her "wanting it". She will take care of herself and the more you talk to her, the faster she will develop. What she can't hear (or process) she won't, though she may make use of your words/thoughts at a later time when she has the basis for understanding. Remember, you are creating this creature out of the raw material in your brain and life experiences. This takes a long while, and there will be times when she is not available to  you at the conscious level. You can help her process along with silent meditation. Dr. Bob

Edited by theholodoc

20 minutes ago, theholodoc said:

I wouldn't worry about her "wanting it". She will take care of herself and the more you talk to her, the faster she will develop. What she can't hear (or process) she won't, though she may make use of your words/thoughts at a later time when she has the basis for understanding. Remember, you are creating this creature out of the raw material in your brain and life experiences. This takes a long while, and there will be times when she is not available to  you at the conscious level. You can help her process along with silent meditation. Dr. Bob

Thank you for advice. I will try meditation