Sign in to follow this  
Slappyplappy

In short, yes people ignoring progress report questions is a thing

Posted (edited)

Yes it csn happen but there is only bullshit and metashit on tulpa.info. 

Fuck these neckbeards.

Edited by Ranger
Changed title to be more specific

https://community.tulpa.info/topic/16261-slappys-companion/?do=findComment&comment=304783 (and my response)

mostly just a misunderstanding about how Progress Reports tend to work, he's basically upset as he saw people ignoring his questions in his PR while actively talking in LOTPW, but hopefully I sorted things out

(thread was probably meant for "Forum Questions & Comments" to complain about that)

Hi I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

All of my posts should be read at a hundred miles per hour because that's probably how they were written

Please talk to me https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

I personally do not keep up with progress reports. It's something I'm working on, but as of now I rarely respond to them.

It mostly boiled down to I fell behind and became anxious because I'm behind, so I started avoiding PRs all together. I also feel like I spend a lot of time scolding various new tulpamancers to not make too many tulpas, and I found that emotionally draining and guilty that it probably just made new users uncomfortable.

Since I do not respond in PRs, I almost always respond to question and answer threads. However, I'm not going to promise I will respond quickly nor promise I will post there if someone else gave a good answer though.

If you have questions in the future, please PM me and I will get to you as soon as I can. Personally I prefer PMs or DMs and if there's context I need to read in your PR, let me know and I will catch up on it.

I'm Ranger, Gray's/Cat_ShadowGriffin's tulpa, and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff.

My other headmates have their own account now.

Temporary Log | Switching LogcBox | Yay!