suddenly zoomed in

Breloomancer

Question

I was just posting in LOTPW when all of a sudden the forums became all zoomed in. I have no idea why this has happened, but it is making everything very annoying to look at. I am using firefox on a computer, if that helps.

clearing cookies and relogging hasn't fixed it, and it is all zoomed in even when I am logged out. this is happening on both dark and light theme. the only thing that I have found that works is to use incognito mode

Screenshot_2020-07-27 [Game] Last one to post wins .png

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

2 answers to this question

(edited)

it is possible that I have mobile mode on or something, but if I do I don't know how I turned it on or how to turn it off. here is how it should look, and how it does look on incognito mode

Screenshot_2020-07-27 [Game] Last one to post wins (1).png

it can't be a setting in text size, because this isn't affecting other website, just tulpa.info

edit: nevermind, I just realized what the problem was. I must have accidentally reset the zoom, because normally I have it set to be zoomed out to 80%, and I had it like that for so long that I forgot that that wasn't the normal setting. I still have no idea why it automatically zoomed me out 80% on incognito though

Edited by Breloomancer

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

(edited)

I don't use FireFox, but can you make sure you aren't in mobile mode?

image.thumb.png.95fdae562f3e03ccf6d108b34319d372.pngNot to mention, what you linked looks just like my screen (edit: Chrome on a computer) .... do you have your default text size set to something different?

Send a screenshot of what it looks like proper when you're in incognito mode @Breloomancer

Edited by JGC

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread