Are there any drugs (pills, not necessarily drugs) to help forcing your tulpa?

Hi, since I've been a tulpa grower for about 4 (unsuccessful) months now I want to know: "Are there any drugs (pills, not necessarily drugs) to help forcing your tulpa?"
Do not judge strictly my English as I live in Ukraine, and I do not speak it very much!

It is generally not recommended. I've heard psychedelics can lead to false positives and actually detract from the process.

It's hard for some to get started, you just need to keep trying or take a break and try again later. Stress and anxiety can cause issues and we're in one heck of a stressful time right now.

17 minutes ago, Bear said:

Обычно это не рекомендуется. Я слышал, что психоделики могут приводить к ложным срабатываниям и фактически отвлекать внимание от процесса.

Некоторым сложно начать, вам просто нужно продолжать пытаться или сделать перерыв, и попробуйте позже. Стресс и беспокойство могут вызывать проблемы, и сейчас мы на грани стресса.

can you highlight something?

Like, your tulpa won't be vocal if you are stressed, but it happens sometimes.

I've been considering psychedelics for years. I think I've finally decided I will try them. I will tell you if they help or not. It will be a few weeks.

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

It's best to think of tulpamancy like a long-term skill. 

Does caffeine help people act more energetic? Yes. Does it make you a more energetic person? Not really, because once the caffeine wears off, you're back where you started. Probably more tired. Ask anyone who's gotten caffeine withdrawal. 

It really depends on the drug... A lot of people have great experiences. They they can feel things or see things, etc etc, but when they aren't on the drug anymore... they can't do those things.

We recommend people not try to create tulpas with lucid dreaming, another state where the mind's normal limits are suspended. I don't think drugs are a good way of learning to be a tulpamancer. 

The early game as a tulpamancer is skill-building and mindset building. And... as I write, I guess a good trip or other experience might help with that mindset part. But, if that isn't a roll of the dice for an effect you can get more reliably from reading good things. 

If you want to try something, try a cup or two of green tea. It can help with meditation and concentration. It has caffeine but less than coffee and doesn't have a crash like coffee. 

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

(edited)

I don't know of any experiences people have reported where their tulpamancy abilities were permanently improved by drugs (not that they don't exist, I just don't know any), and I know a few where people reported good/great experiences but then lost the ability to experience the same thing afterwards (without drugs) lol

Just make sure whatever you're doing is safe... it's not out of the question that a drug could change your mindset for the better, but I mean, very little is out of the question when it comes to drugs..

Edited by Lucilyn

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

From one who has had extensive experience with psychedelics, both personally, and as a clinician treating folks who have had psychiatric side effects, like psychosis, or major depressions, or kindling of latent bipolarity (all of which I have seen and treated) I want to suggest that should you be called to the psychedelic experience, that you do so with an experienced guide.  { It may or may not be useful in your tulpamancy.}  Should you choose this route, I would suggest that Ayuhuasca, again with an experienced guide, would probably be the better drug.

Please know that these are very powerful medicines, and dangerous when not used smartly.

Dr. Bob

(edited)

Doc, I am curious about your experience with Ayahuasca. Did you ever try it yourself? If so where and which results did you achieve? It's not exactly the most accessible psychoactive substance. Why would you favor it over LSD, psilocybin or Salvia divinorum?
I would think all of these have great therapeutic potential under proper supervision but I cannot speak from personal experience.

Edited by Yakumo

I am also curious about Ayahuasca. I originally wanted to go to an Ayahuasca retreat in the Amazon instead of shrooms but I have no way I can do that right now.

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko