What should the width be?

Pleeb

Fluid Width Poll  

9 members have voted

1. 1. How should Fluid Width be set in the dark theme?

• Disabled (same as Light Theme)
    • 75%
    • 100%
    • Other percentage (which?)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/13/20 at 12:00 PM

Looking back now, the amount of text on Pleeb's 75% looks like the amount of text at my 100%, and most people's 100%s since I have a 1920x1080 monitor. The 100% only looked like too much because his monitor is huge. I really preferred 100% or whatever it was pre-change

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I think the light theme is hard locked, not dynamic. I’ll see what I can do between them to get them to match up, favoring the outcome of the light theme (e.g. “dark theme spoke should be configured like the light theme “)

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png

@Ranger @Luminesce How about now? Fluid width is turned off, and it's hard capped at 1340px max width (this is what the light theme has, so they should act exactly the same).

Spoiler

Uh, it looks exactly the same as it has, but we didn't check what the light theme looked like before now so if it was different idk, but they look exactly the same right now

(also capping the width doesn't sound like we'd like it any more since we preferred it before the change)

it's okay, just a little more squished than it should be IMO, maybe like a 90% or 85% would've been good...

Oh, we meant to post a picture at some point just for reference but forgot, might as well do it now

Spoiler

Forum.thumb.png.c01becabb70829be717f6debc5cfd4ad.png

Edited by Lucilyn

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

12 minutes ago, Lucilyn said:

Uh, it looks exactly the same as it has, but we didn't check what the light theme looked like before now so if it was different idk, but they look exactly the same right now

(also capping the width doesn't sound like we'd like it any more since we preferred it before the change)

it's okay, just a little more squished than it should be IMO, maybe like a 90% or 85% would've been good...

Oh, we meant to post a picture at some point just for reference but forgot, might as well do it now

Reveal hidden contents

Forum.thumb.png.c01becabb70829be717f6debc5cfd4ad.png

I set it to 90%, what do you all think?

Spoiler

Oh wow, wasn't expecting that! This is much better in our opinion but maybe not for the people who thought the forum looked too wide before? 85% might make the most sense for having changed anything to begin with, or not

Before:

Spoiler

Forum1.thumb.png.db6e4cefdd73d05e327819a091a6d34b.png

After:

Spoiler

Forum2.thumb.png.093e757a1a6e35d68a736c7d4d506eeb.png

Edited by Lucilyn

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

It looks good for me too on 90%, but I can see how 90% would look really wide on a wide screen monitor.
I'm comfortable with a wider monitor being extra wide, but I think the disabled option is better for widescreen.

Edited by Ranger

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Oh, if the cap is just for widescreen then that makes sense, so wider monitors don't get too stretched (but the cap not affecting 1920x1080p resolutions)

I may be able to set the cap to around 1920px, I'm not sure how to do it in the light theme but there's an option in the dark theme.  I can play around with the values tomorrow.

Spoiler