Is it bad to read only half of a book to my tulpa?

I am just starting to form my tulpa and I want to read to it. Right now, I'm in the middle of a long novel and I don't want to start it over. Will my tulpa care if she only hears half of the book? Will she even remember it from the beginning of her forming?

Technically your tulpa will have access to your memories and would still understand the book fine. But also, the process that makes narrating to your tulpa productive forcing isn't the content, it's the act of intending them to be hearing what you're directing at them. So it wouldn't really matter if you read the book in its entirety or just random bits, or anything else - it's more about the total time you've spent focusing on your tulpa, or even if just passively forcing, the vague intent for them to be hearing you.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Seconding what both Lumi and Nyarlat-hotep have said. Your tulpas should have access to your memory, however, the polite thing to do is probably to just catch them up, just spend a few minutes explaining the plot so far. 

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread