Pickle king progress report

Pickleking

(edited)

Huge face palm moment here

I think I just realized what that weird sleep I go into is they might be lucid dreams because the first few times I started to fall asleep I would be dreaming and like actually aware that I wasn’t awake and able to see images clearly (sometimes I would try and bring Shelly with me but he wouldn’t do much because he didn’t  really have a form back then) but once I remembered that I was trying to clear my mind I would force those images away and just sit in the black void of my mind trying to talk to Shelly. After clearing away the images a few times every time I would fall asleep in the trance I would just sit In the void knowing that I am asleep and wake my self up to try and talk to shelly. Quite counter productive if you ask me, so next time I go into my trance and fall asleep I am going to try and remember to try and interact with Shelly!

all day I have tried to talk to Shelly but every time I think he might have answered it feels so much like I am parroting, because

1. he says things that I want him to say/exactly what I would say and

2. he answers me before I even finish the question 

On 8/12/2020 at 3:08 PM, Bear said:

Sounds like her to me.

Shelly is a boy, I wasn’t going to say anything but yesterday when we saw this (and I could actually sense/hear him) he REALLY wanted me to correct this, so here I am 

Day:13

Edited by Pickleking

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man, I knew that from reading your PR, yet it somehow got blursed anyway, sorry Shelly.

1 hour ago, Bear said:

Oh man, I knew that from reading your PR, yet it somehow got blursed anyway, sorry Shelly.

He sent my warm fuzzies when he saw this so I guess all is forgiven 

(edited)

Day:14

•when I woke up this day I immediately started talking to Shelly and he interrupted me by saying my name I heard this extremely clearly I couldn’t hear anything else from him for the rest of the day

•changed how the wonderland looked because I couldn’t really visualize it properly and just active forced in the blank void of my mind instead of the wonderland 

•it now looks like the house I grew up in this is much easier to visualize even though there is way more details than the room with the pink carpet

Day:15

• tried narrating throughout the day I think I did good 

•active forced later than usual (like 9 or 10 pm instead of sometime in the afternoon) and afterwards felt Shelly’s presence really strong and we decided on a proper form for him (before he kept switching and they would all be hazy) he is now a teenage neko boy with peach colored hair, I think he likes this form 

Day:16 

•I have been trying to narrate and I think I am doing okay I would give myself a 3 out of 10 for narration today  

•Shelly has been randomly sending me happy lovely-dovey emotions I have no idea why

•I hope I will be able to active force later today 

•haven’t heard say anything since day 14 I have only been getting emotions and those stopped after a little while 

Edited by Pickleking

(edited)

Day:17

•woke up and talked to Shelly and I read him some of other people’s progress reports because I like to read in bed before I get up 

•I thought Shelly couldn’t hear me read to him but apparently he can he sent me some very strong emotions this morning relating to what we were reading 

•He was also very horny this morning first time this has happened or maybe the first time that I’ve noticed we did not do the dirty deed though (because I have no idea how that would work) 

•I think that shelly is most responsive in the morning/during nighttime I can ask him questions and get simple quiet one word responses (that I am assuming are his because I am trying not to doubt anymore) and I can feel the emotions he sends me more clearly 

•my visualization is getting slightly better but it is still shit and I think I can impose his scent, he smells sweet like strawberries or pink cotton candy 

•we had a short conversation this morning (once I noticed  that he was horny) it went something like this:

Me (curious and not expecting a reply):Would you be a top or a bottom?

him:bottom 

me (surprised): really!?

him: yup

and then he continued to send me his extra horny vibes for a few minuets and I had to get out of bed to try and distract myself from them

(edit: I thought of  a funnier way to say sex so I changed it up there other possible candidates: bump uglies, assault with a friendly weapon, adult nap time, the sideways tango, a game of hide the pickle, aggressive cuddling, belly bumping, doing the nasty, and extreme flirting.;) (Don’t ask why I know so many different phrases for sex) I also changed it up there to say we didn’t fuck because I forgot to put the “not” up there earlier so now its bolded because we did not play hanky panky):D

Edited by Pickleking

(edited)

Day:18

• Shelly was very vocal today I have decided to stop doubting things that I think Shelly says, even if it seems like it is me parroting. If it is me parroting oh well eventually he will be vocal enough for me to differentiate 

• I have not been able to get into my wonderland or meditate properly, this has been happening since yesterday (day 17).Before I could barely get into it because of how shit my visualization was but now I just can’t I am going to stay out of it for a couple days and see if I can try again after that so no more active forcing just passive for now

• We did some of Indigo Blue’s Vocalization practice  but stopped because Shelly is very hard to hear and I think that my automatic responses were influencing his 

•I think I had a lucid dream? I was dreaming that I was cooking something then I stopped and realized this was a dream and immediately tried to talk to shelly he came but I can’t remember if we actually talked of not or if that was actually him

• and last but not least: does anyone have any vocalization or visualization exercises they would recommend?

Edited by Pickleking

You can try this. It's complete, you get to tour our wonderland and meet some of our headmates.

Day:19

•the opposite of progress today 😞 I tested a theory and the results discouraged me greatly I almost gave up but instead I decided to take a different approach 

•I decided to try parroting/puppeting because it was something different and I needed something different 

•did not active force today tried imagining Shelly behind me somewhere nearby for most of the day 

•overall feeling very discouraged and low but I refuse to give up!

Day:20

•puppeted and parroted most of the day I think that I am going to be done with this now it just reminds me of how little progress I have made 

•I am going to go back to meditation and narrating as much as possible and work on my visualization I told Shelly that he can take as much time as he needs and that I am frustrated with myself not him

•overall a really depressing day but I shall push on! 

(edited)

Day:21

Shelly moved my entire leg just out of the blue I was so confused lucky I was laying down  

real update coming later just wanted to jot this down so I don’t forget 

Edited by Pickleking

Misha did that to me early on, except I was driving and it was my arm and it was because she thought I was going to make a wrong turn and she panicked.

We made sure she never did that again and she didn't.