~ A&J's progress report ~

R8-Adelia_Wildhome

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

🙂

Today Char is chilling with me, she has been sort of quiet, I don't mind as I have been busy. 

We are trying to come up with more activities for her to do with me. If you have any ideas let me know!

Host of @SadieShores 

R8/Adelia any/he

Sadie (I use varying shades of pink) she.her

Luna! She/her/bug/bugs 

Clover They/It/She

"*various inappropriate music* ɨ ʍɛǟռ աɦǟȶ ƈǟռ ɨ ֆǟʏ,
քʀɛȶȶʏ ɮǟɮɨɛֆ ɨռ ȶɦɛ ɮǟƈӄֆɛǟȶ ֆɨռɢɨռ' ȶօ ʏօʊ,`
"  

check this out: Progress report 

• 2 weeks later...

We are now considering waking up another one of the tulpas in stasis because they seem to be more faint than ever. I don't want them to fade, unless they don't want to be awake, so I will certainly be waking up Saturn. I will then ask her if she even wants to be awake, if she does we will continue on the plan, if not we will put her back into stasis and check in every-so-often.

We are working on a better wonderland. We think it'll be in space. 

Host of @SadieShores 

R8/Adelia any/he

Luna! She/her/bug/bugs 

Clover They/It/She

"  

• 3 weeks later...

Saturn decided she didn't want to be awake, so she is back into stasis. We are going to wake her up occasionally to check on her. 

We attempted to wake up Luna, but we couldn't get her presence to really be there. This was really upsetting to Char who is now also in stasis. She was really close to both Luna and Saturn and was really holding on to the hope that they would both be able to be awake. I didn't really think it would work out with them, I am still sad I am just not as upset as she is. 

Host of @SadieShores 

R8/Adelia any/he

Luna! She/her/bug/bugs 

Clover They/It/She

"  

• 2 weeks later...

We are going to create a second tulpa. 

Sadie has been really lonely since Char has gone back into stasis. We are going to check in on Char and Saturn before we create our second, but we have a good plan. 

They will use they/them pronouns

They are funny, kind, energetic, and love coffee. 

We are working on how they will look, but we have a good vibe planned out for them, and how they may play into our dynamic in the future. We are working on a new wonderland, but I really stink at visualization. I think that I should work on that. I have been trying to fall asleep in the wonderland, but it is so hard! If anyone has any tips I would love to hear them. 

Host of @SadieShores 

R8/Adelia any/he

Luna! She/her/bug/bugs 

Clover They/It/She

"  

We have a plan for our tulpa! We made some icons for her on picrew.me, but they make her look younger. 

230257_sVJuQFT4.png.4ea3bd86a7ac63d2ef1f239595a95e91.png94097_YLGMrYeE.png.8c12e6d28d7d3d97416a5cffe2fc585c.pngt

This is how she looks. A tan sort of skin tone, blue eyes, a few freckles, light brown hair and big glasses that she can not see without. 

We have a list of names, and we would like to hear some opinions on which ones are best. 

her favorite color is yellow, she is sassy, sporty, loves astrology, over-protective, fashionable, can be clingy. She is more of a coffee person than a tea person. Her zodiac sign is a leo. 

Chrysanthemum (Kriss), Flora, Dawn, Clementine (Clem), Cedar, Ren, Raven (Rae), Estelle, Star

She is going to be a friend especially to Sadie. 

Host of @SadieShores 

R8/Adelia any/he

Luna! She/her/bug/bugs 

Clover They/It/She

"  

We have worked a little bit on Ray, but we are taking her nice and slow. I would like to work on possession with Sadie. We are currently working on her thinking more, and expressing herself with movement more. We will be following this: https://community.tulpa.info/topic/14045-possession-explained-guide/ guide.  On a discord sever I made Sadie a private chat so she can chat all of her thoughts. We are working on voice and hand possession. 

Host of @SadieShores 

R8/Adelia any/he

Luna! She/her/bug/bugs 

Clover They/It/She

"  

On 11/16/2020 at 5:29 PM, A&J said:

We have a list of names, and we would like to hear some opinions on which ones are best. 

her favorite color is yellow, she is sassy, sporty, loves astrology, over-protective, fashionable, can be clingy. She is more of a coffee person than a tea person. Her zodiac sign is a leo. 

Chrysanthemum (Kriss), Flora, Dawn, Clementine (Clem), Cedar, Ren, Raven (Rae), Estelle, Star

She is going to be a friend especially to Sadie. 

Stone: She looks cute. Kriss, Clem, and Star seem to suit her the best, imo

Someday

3 hours ago, ruleofthumb said:

Stone: She looks cute. Kriss, Clem, and Star seem to suit her the best, imo

Thanks for the input! we are trying out Ray, but it doesn't seem to be "attaching" to her well enough so we will probably have to try something else. 

Host of @SadieShores 

R8/Adelia any/he

Luna! She/her/bug/bugs 

Clover They/It/She

"  

We haven't been putting any time into "ray" and have instead been focusing on making Sadie stronger, school has been sort of over-powering, but it is no excuse not to keep up with things. I'm tired right now, so Sadie is going to take over for the moment. 

Sadie: Hello! I haven't been talking here as much, but I am going to try to do what some people do and I talk a lot, I don't totally understand the construct of punctuation so, this will probably be really long. Okay, it actually won't be that long. We haven't been working on Ria as much as we should be, instead we are working on possession. I really want to be able to play Sims on my own, and to type this on my own would be really nice. I have  my own Sims character, her name is Sadie Wildhome, like me, and she looks sort of like me. She doesn't have the one green eye and one blue eye, instead she has brown eyes. We should make a wonderland, because I don't like the one we have now. Cat (whatever her made-up name is for here) she can't visualize very well. She wants it to be a spaceship, like out friends, but that doesn't really work for us. I think it's going to look like a "normal" house. I also would like to cook in "real-life" which would be easier if I totally fronted.

So I guess I'm in charge of telling people the plan of practicing?

Monday: 20 minutes of active forcing, passive force all day (Why is it called forcing? If anything I'm bother Cat around...)  We will probably just talk about the day (even though I'm here for all of it...) and then some visualization exercises. possession practice.

Tuesday: in person school so imposition and passive forcing when bored and talking to our friend and her tulpa. And maybe some more active forcing at night. possession practice.

Wednesday: 20 minute active force, passive force and hopefully possession while cooking, lots of passive but almost active forcing. 

Thursday: passive forcing for a lot of the day (no school), Probably making me do homework, less than the other days

Friday: active force 20 minutes, passive forcing, hopefully playing sims on my own!

Saturday: passive forcing and imposition, possession/fronting practice 

Sunday: active force 20-30 minutes, visualization practicing, 

This will probably change as I either progress or not (stay the same? degress?). I am going to try to do some possession now. 

Host of @SadieShores 

R8/Adelia any/he

Luna! She/her/bug/bugs 

Clover They/It/She

"