~ A&J's progress report ~

R8-Adelia_Wildhome

Last night Sadie was able to use my .  hand, we were watching a tv show, so I had her start to talk while I tried to "zone-out". She then spent around 10 minutes pretending to be in my position, imagining she was breathing, blinking her eyes, etc. She then started to bring her thoughts more to the front, and then I felt a little like I was going back, she was able to curl the hand into a fist and do a peace-sign. It was hard for her, but once we adjusted our mindset of "She shouldn't be able to do this" she had better progress. She will try again tonight when we are making icecream. 

Host of @SadieShores 

R8/Adelia any/he

Sadie (I use varying shades of pink) she.her

Luna! She/her/bug/bugs 

Clover They/It/She

"*various inappropriate music* ɨ ʍɛǟռ աɦǟȶ ƈǟռ ɨ ֆǟʏ,
քʀɛȶȶʏ ɮǟɮɨɛֆ ɨռ ȶɦɛ ɮǟƈӄֆɛǟȶ ֆɨռɢɨռ' ȶօ ʏօʊ,`
"  

check this out: Progress report 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have practiced with possession and occasionally forced/narrated to tbn. Yes, we are calling her tbn. We actually made her a nickname, it's TiaBiaNia. We were bored. 

She was able to answer some questions from a friend, it was more like when you get that feeling of what she wants to say rather than her words. 

Sadie: I have been making progress, it isn't going as fast as we wanted it too. I think that I should try harder but I don't want to, we've been feeling pretty lazy and tired due to school starting again. We have to get everything fixed up by end of semester. |TW: Mention of holidays,| idk if I should do those or not, but I think I should. Anyways, we really enjoy the holidays and I am so excited for Christmas cookies and then decorating. We have new rainbow Christmas lights up in our room. They smell like cherries and have a warm glow. I just realized I act way younger than my age. I'm-wait if host doesn't say her age for safety then should I- I'm saying not, even though we aren't even the same age or look remotely the same. I mean we look sort of similar. 

Plans: talking at night before sleep, watching movies together and practicing touch and sight imposition. Possession practice. 

Host of @SadieShores 

R8/Adelia any/he

Luna! She/her/bug/bugs 

Clover They/It/She

"  

Important update: a few days ago we had noticed what we would classify as a walk-in, it was a more developed concept of a past idea for a tulpa, we got "rid" of it. (imagined banishing it and just in general saying it wasn't real) we had also mostly stopped working on, I don't even remember her name, the one from before. We stopped working on that one, it just wasn't clicking. We have sort of imaginary "positions", Sadie is in-charge of acting younger and not having a backstory, she is not in-charge of schooling, but is in charge of social connections and doing creative things. The new one would have taken the same position, one that I mostly enjoy (apart from having to sit through easy and boring schooling.) We need someone who enjoys schooling and physical activities as well as astrology. (physical activities=something I sort of enjoy, astrology=something we all enjoy) and someone more mature would be beneficial, too.  We were working on a new form for her when we just sort of came accross something that *clicked* in the back of our brain, and then we heard "Hello... don't give me that shirt." so we think she's a really weak thought-form, because we were considering someone similar to her for a very long time. 

Her name is: Hope/Holly Carol (Caroline) Marline 
137904_XkPWjfSz.png.d97304bb51f2a6cd3901f23af17c2b40.pngthis is her in the shirt she doesn't like. 
description: 
teal eyes that have a sparkle, pointed ears like an elf, shirts that look like that and like this: image.png.824549c5d99fcc3fce7be4d7df31029b.png(she keeps changing her opinions, so I think that is a sign of under-development.) she has lots of small freckles on her face that travel down her arms. Her ears are pierced. She wears glasses. 

Personality notes: 

salty. 
kind, 
good-listener
We need to go work on her so she doens't fade away, which would be unlikely, but she is a thought-form and needs to have something to do. 

Host of @SadieShores 

R8/Adelia any/he

Luna! She/her/bug/bugs 

Clover They/It/She

"  

So Hope was experiencing a lot of "who am I, what is . life? why am I here?" so she decided to keep her form and let me "work on her" like a regular tulpa. It's sort of frustrating because it feels like all our "lucky-progress" is going down the drain. I had a great day today, but I didn't accomplish anything. I had an okay day . yesterday, but I didn't accomplish anything. That's how its been for way too long and I don't know what to do. Normally when I feel this way it's paired with being tired and sad, but I'm overflowing with happiness and energy. I just wish I could experience some real progress. And I know sitting here complaining about how I haven't made any progress that I want to won't help me make progress but . I don't want to do anything, even though I  do. I want to do something. 
Ok, I'm breaking the cycle here. 
I'm going to do something. What I'm going to do? I have no idea. We are going to make progress. 
Also, someone said that if you want to do something more blog-like it should be a lounge thread? should I change this to a lounge thread? 

Host of @SadieShores 

R8/Adelia any/he

Luna! She/her/bug/bugs 

Clover They/It/She

"  

We have made a lot of progress. Not only do I feel like Sadie is getting stronger in her decisions and just feeling more present more frequently. Sometimes I think our thoughts/feelings get muddled because I talk to and think about her so frequently (not to mention we share a mind) 
Hope's progress: 
we have re-done her look (sort-of) and her personality. I feel more connected to this form of her. (She accutaly sort of has a few forms.) 
We were inspired to make her some sort of "dark-entity" since we really like those. We are in-between: shifter, werewolf, vampire, demon, or ghost. We will likely come up with a combination of the two. I am thinking a vampire-shifter/werewolf, but Sadie prefers werewolf and/or ghost. We will come to an agreement sometime. 
I have also been getting "feelings" that don't feel the same way as mine or Sadies. I don't know if that makes sense. For me, Sadie's emotions are like dulled and numbed, but I still can feel a large amount of them. My emotions feel bright and strong, like cherries. The feelings are like a cold powerful tug. 
She used that to tell me she hated the color green and wanted her font to be blood red. 

Sadie's progress: 
We are getting better at imposing her, we can't make her opaque, but it still makes it feel more like she's there.

She has learned three different wonderland cookie recipes.

We currently only have one spot in our wonderland, her spot. It's her kitchen/cafe. I am going to describe it because, why  not? It has big doors with windows that you can't see through, they are like that really light white they are at offices. Inside there is a counter with a glass shield in front of it, along with a bunch of round wood tables. The counter is dark black stone. It has one glass show-case thing. Behind that counter is some walking space with the same light-gray tile thing. Behind the thin walk-way in between counters is, another counter. This one has a sink and small preparation area. She can hit a button that raises the wall (it's sort of like a garage contraption) that reveals the back counter is a table, and another room. It is lined with a big counter at the end there is a large sink, two dishwashers and the middle table has a big (10 burner ((is that the word?)) stove. She also has another stove on thee left counter. The right counter is for preparation. Both the right left and back have dish and other storages. The fridge is where the left and back corner meet. the ovens (2 ovens) are up in the front. There is one oven in the back. She likes to hang dry herbs and other things from the ceiling. She also has her pots and pans hanging fro the ceiling in front of the middle table. She can't reach them unless she climbs on top of the table. 

I have noticed her having more strong opinions. She used to have opinions, but now I can feel her opinions which is different. It's not like she's becoming weeker, which it may sound like, she's actualy becoming much stronger, to me. 
She has also been able to get my attention instead of me having to get hers. 

New Hope update: 
We are in-between her being a were-wolf, shifter, demon/spirit, or a vampire. We think Vampire/shifter but can't decide. 

Host of @SadieShores 

R8/Adelia any/he

Luna! She/her/bug/bugs 

Clover They/It/She

"  

Stone: Really cool that Hope and Sadie are getting stronger. Also, your wonderland sounds very detailed.

This seems fit for a PR thread, but I'm new so I might not know.

Good work all of you 👍

Edited by ruleofthumb

Someday

6 hours ago, ruleofthumb said:

Stone: Really cool that Hope and Sadie are getting stronger. Also, your wonderland sounds very detailed.

This seems fit for a PR thread, but I'm new so I might not know.

Good work all of you 👍

Thanks! I think it is a PR thread, and I like it being here so I think I'll keep it here. 
I see you have finals, good luck, but you won't need it. 

Host of @SadieShores 

R8/Adelia any/he

Luna! She/her/bug/bugs 

Clover They/It/She

"  

We decided to take our own advice and try out imposition more frequently. I also decided to draw every imposition adventure, so be prepared for lots of awful drawings of in-accurate Sadie in weird positions in bland places. (long sentence) 
We are in school as I write this, so I was just imposing her onto a nearby wall. 

image.png.e1e277a96e02420f9456d78b03fec9b1.pngthe second time was actually a lot more detailed, but I can't draw that well.image.png.0a24acef81cfb8f49e65c0837c180530.pngShe also does have facial features they are actually more visible than other features. 
I'll probably update more later. 

Host of @SadieShores 

R8/Adelia any/he

Luna! She/her/bug/bugs 

Clover They/It/She

"  

Today I decided to get over my lazy phase . by doing some forcing. 
I struggle with focus, so my active forcing is a little different than others. 

I have some "rules" that can help, I hope these help someone else too: 
-NO CLOSING EYES!!!! I force with my eyes closed before bed, if I want to do it during the day it A) makes me tired, and B) basically makes me drown in distractedness
-Busy hands : ). It helps me to focus when I can move my hands
-No people distractions. I easily get self-conscious when forcing with a new tulpa around people. Once they are more developed, I'm fine. 
-If I get distracted, move on to a different area of forcing. I have noticed that it can just be boredom keeping me from focusing. 

Today I have been "active" forcing for over an hour, it is more passive forcing, but I have been doing it for an hour. 
I started out in my bedroom. I laid on the floor, I sat on my bed, I closed my eyes, I opened my eyes, but I couldn't focus. I kept wanting to look at Pinterest, so I decided to set a ten-minute timer for looking at Pinterest and telling Hope about the pins. Before this I did do a little imposition and visualization practice. We looked at photos of winter, and then were just scrolling through my feed. I found some post, I don't remember what. And someone had reacted with the Angst meme. Then a voice in my head, it sounded like my voice, said "I'm an angsty teen" and I responded "that's ok"... WAIT WHAT? It took me a whole minute to realize I had just responded to Hope. *Sadie facepalming* once my ten-minute timer. I went to my art table, but quickly got too distracted in art, I was drawing her, so we came over to the computer and made a picrew. During making this, I felt her look change a little bit. I could feel her settling into her new look, which is a picrew that is on our picrew thread. This felt like a great success to me, because tulpish is a good sign. I then responded to some things on the forum and made her a mood-board. We looked at outfit inspiration and that was that. In total we got around an 1 and 35 minutes of forcing in. We will do more later. 

We also told one of our friends about Sadie, they took it well, and have been considering their own tulpa too. : DDDD (they already knew, and we thought we were being secretive...) 

Host of @SadieShores 

R8/Adelia any/he

Luna! She/her/bug/bugs 

Clover They/It/She

"  

It sounds like you've got a good thing going with Sadie and Hope! So cool that Hope could be a vampire or shifter! Within our wonderland Simmie has the ability to change her appearance and size (mine too), but nothing non-human, at least not yet.

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.