~ A&J's progress report ~

R8-Adelia_Wildhome

26 minutes ago, September13 said:

It sounds like you've got a good thing going with Sadie and Hope! So cool that Hope could be a vampire or shifter! Within our wonderland Simmie has the ability to change her appearance and size (mine too), but nothing non-human, at least not yet.

that sounds really fun. 

Host of @SadieShores 

R8/Adelia any/he

Sadie (I use varying shades of pink) she.her

Luna! She/her/bug/bugs 

Clover They/It/She

"*various inappropriate music* ɨ ʍɛǟռ աɦǟȶ ƈǟռ ɨ ֆǟʏ,
քʀɛȶȶʏ ɮǟɮɨɛֆ ɨռ ȶɦɛ ɮǟƈӄֆɛǟȶ ֆɨռɢɨռ' ȶօ ʏօʊ,`
"  

check this out: Progress report 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today I have been struggling a lot with Sadie. As I pay more and more attention to her it feels like I'm roleplaying and this is really hard on her. It's like how subliminals work, the more I think about it/consider it/believe it, the more real it becomes. 
See, I don't think this is that far-fetched. 

Reasoning: 
I asked for Sadie's experience being a tulpa response "..." 
I didn't properly force her, or those merged into her
She can't surprise me 
Doesn't have lots/any memories in her perspective. 

But it might just be me,  because every time I attempt to create a second tulpa these doubts come up, but I don't know.
I haven't received any responses from Hope today, but I can sort of feel her presence today. I don't have as many doubts about her as I do Sadie, but occasionally those creep in. Bleh... I think I'm going to ask a few questions on the question thread and hopefully I'll get some help and clarity. 

Host of @SadieShores 

R8/Adelia any/he

Luna! She/her/bug/bugs 

Clover They/It/She

"  

7:55: I feel sort of bad that I haven't been able to active force Hope, but I might be able to today. I have been talking with Sadie and she was able to talk to a friend. @CosmicNoodleFam  
We are almost on school break, just the next few days. I have been making presents for people and Sadie and Hope get to help with that. I have also been looking at different styles and Sadie has tried some new ones out too.  

Update 9:30: 
I was hoping I would be able to chat with Sadie, but I got too distracted by other people so that didn't go well. I'm hoping one of her friends will message us soon so she can talk to them, otherwise she's going to put more flowers in Hope's hair. 

Update 11:41: 
We got to talk to friends, which involved throwing a cat. 

Update 1:10: 
Sadie is going to talk for this update, and that's what we are updating about. 

Sadie: mehhh... Host ( I think we decided Adelia is fine, because it's her real nickname...) is really really anxious about things they think are dumb, but I don't know. And it's just so strong it's sort of affecting me. Woah... It feels like I just came closer to the front, or like my emotions became stronger. Hmm. Like when Adelia is anxious, they feel it in their stomach and heart, but now it's like it's fine, like physically we feel more comfortable. And this isn't just me, Adelia is feeling it too. She is still feeling anxious, but less so physically which makes it easier to calm down. We found music that sounds exactly how our wonderland sounds, here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHrQNVTcdPg we found another one that is 10 hours long. That's pretty long. The forward feeling is fading, it's been like 5 minutes since I first felt it because we keep getting distracted. We are actually in class right now, but we don't want to/can't focus enough to even make it worth staying on that tab. We are just going over something we memorized at the beginning of the center... ITS AlmOsT brEaK!!!!!! We still live with parental units, I call them that cause I don't feel like parental attachment to them. I think they expect us to go to Uni in our state... We are having a generally bad day because it's the third time over four years one of our best friends is leaving school. And this is one of the only people we truly trust and they don't check their email too frequently, and they probably won't at all when they switch schools. Ironically, this one might be going to the same school as one of the others. At least we have more friends now, when the other two had left we didn't have many friends. So it's fineeee... The weird front feeling has faded, but my feelings are still stronger. 

ended: 1:27 

Update 2:19: 
We finally . got around to making . a google site blog thanks . @Ashley for giving us the idea. Ours is a little different than yours because we don't . want to copy you : ) it'll be more like plans for weekends, things we make, and occasionally our sims or car-game character and gaming stuff. We really love the way you guys narrate your gaming.  We "Subscribed" to your blog, I think. It sends us emails when you update and then we read it. It's pretty interesting and we don't even understand what game you are playing. 
-I forgot I was writing here, so I'm back now. This is Adelia by the way. Now I am going to explain why I have A&J as my username, Adelia = A  Character= Jupiter = J = A&J. Woah I am soooo tired. I think I'm going to fall asleep in class. It's so awful. I slept well. 

Host of @SadieShores 

R8/Adelia any/he

Luna! She/her/bug/bugs 

Clover They/It/She

"  

Thanks for enjoying it! Please link your blog when it's done

We chose wordpress.com, it's the free one and it doesn't have a lot of ads, plus you can pick your domain. It's not as powerful as the other wordpress, but it's perfect for what we do. It's really impressive actually in that it's easy to use and has a lot of metrics.

Good morning! It's 9:42 am, but our update goes back around 11 ours, 10:42, we are trying to sleep because school is stressful and sleep is good. Anyways, I couldn't sleep, so I was really upset, I was sort of drowning in my thoughts, I was just having a really bad night. 
And then I hear singing, it was Hope singing her favorite song to me, to help me sleep. 
It was really calming and amazing. (She didn't know all the words so she would just repeat the three lines she did know.) She has a really calming and nice voice. I fell asleep while she was singing. 

Today we are working on playlists. We have so far only covered Sadie's, because we only know one song Hope likes, and I have 5 or so playlists. 

Her songs include: 
Juice -Lizzo
Hot girl bummer -blackbear 

Heatwaves -glass animals 

truth hurts -Lizzo

The moss -cosmo sheldrake 

hurricane -Bridgit Mendler 

I like most of these songs, so we're basically listening to it on repeat, mainly heatwaves and hurricane. 

these songs do a pretty good job at describing Sadie (and me) but not Hope, so we'll make her one sometime. 

10:17: we have chatted with our friends, I now have a short amount of time I can talk to Hope, I'll record anything she says and any progress we make, along with time stamps.

10:19, playing her favorite song, I can feel her being happy if that makes sense. This song makes me sad, but there's a "new" part of me that it makes really happy. I don't know if this is exactly her, but I guess I'll mark it as her. 

10:33: I got distracted because I couldn't get into a zoom I'm supposed to be in, and I got distracted. So hopefully I can do my best to focus now. 

10:39: I got a snack, and we have talked to friends more. I have been able to focus a little better, but it's still hard. I am going to have some chocolate and describe to her how it tastes. I couldn't find any chocolate. Instead, I will review her basic personality traits and talk to her.  I will describe her my tea later. 

12:23: I had to stop trying to active force, but I got some time to myself so I was showing Jupiter some of my pinterest boards, specifically ones of past tulpas/characters/concepts, and we found one she really . liked, it's not perfect for her, she's not a hardcore gamer, but she decided she is shy, and that she likes to dress in goth/pastel goth style. Which is pretty good progress. She is also a she, but maybe a she/they, we aren't certain yet. Now, for a quick Q&A:

What is your favorite food?

Hope: Apple pancakes. 
we just ate those. 

and you're thinking about them. 

true. 

What is your favorite color? 

12:37: I got distracted, I wanted to watch 2 tiktoks and here I am. Anyways, I she didn't respond to the last question, but... I might ask her some more. 

12:41: I don't even know why I'm writing the time in these anymore, or even writing these anymore. I guess I'm going to post this.
sorry I kept getting distracted... Sadie wants to talk now. 

Sadie: this is decently long! We don't normally write that much. Anyways, it's one of my friends birthdays on Sunday so yayay. 

Host of @SadieShores 

R8/Adelia any/he

Luna! She/her/bug/bugs 

Clover They/It/She

"  

Hope SPOKE!!!!!
So she was talking a little bit to me in tulpish, which y'know, it's ok, but to talk to other people she needs to be able to really talk, and she found another song she liked, and I was going to tell her friends that. But when I got to the document a really sweet and soft voice said "I have a song recommendation, snowman by sia" and it was definitely not my mind-voice. In past times except for "I'm an angsty teen" and sining me to sleep, she has either used tulpish or said it in my mind voice, but something I would never say/think.

YAYYY 

Host of @SadieShores 

R8/Adelia any/he

Luna! She/her/bug/bugs 

Clover They/It/She

"  

44 minutes ago, ruleofthumb said:

We never found out Hope’s favorite color.

yeah, I think it's red or black, and so I chose red font for her. 

45 minutes ago, ruleofthumb said:

Very cool that she spoke, and kinda a big sentence at that.

Yeah : ) I think she's making quick progress. 

it won't go through with the quoting on your last comment, but yeah being sung to sleep is definitely the best. 

Host of @SadieShores 

R8/Adelia any/he

Luna! She/her/bug/bugs 

Clover They/It/She

"  

3 hours ago, A&J said:

Hope SPOKE!!!!!
So she was talking a little bit to me in tulpish, which y'know, it's ok, but to talk to other people she needs to be able to really talk, and she found another song she liked, and I was going to tell her friends that. But when I got to the document a really sweet and soft voice said "I have a song recommendation, snowman by sia" and it was definitely not my mind-voice. In past times except for "I'm an angsty teen" and sining me to sleep, she has either used tulpish or said it in my mind voice, but something I would never say/think.

YAYYY 

So happy to hear that!!!!!

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.

1 minute ago, September13 said:

So happy to hear that!!!!!

Host of @SadieShores 

R8/Adelia any/he

Luna! She/her/bug/bugs 

Clover They/It/She