A&J

~ A&J's progress report ~

Last night Sadie was able to use my .  hand, we were watching a tv show, so I had her start to talk while I tried to "zone-out". She then spent around 10 minutes pretending to be in my position, imagining she was breathing, blinking her eyes, etc. She then started to bring her thoughts more to the front, and then I felt a little like I was going back, she was able to curl the hand into a fist and do a peace-sign. It was hard for her, but once we adjusted our mindset of "She shouldn't be able to do this" she had better progress. She will try again tonight when we are making icecream. 

Host of @SadieShores 

"try to be a rainbow in someone else's cloud"  

Progress report

We have practiced with possession and occasionally forced/narrated to tbn. Yes, we are calling her tbn. We actually made her a nickname, it's TiaBiaNia. We were bored. 

She was able to answer some questions from a friend, it was more like when you get that feeling of what she wants to say rather than her words. 

Sadie: I have been making progress, it isn't going as fast as we wanted it too. I think that I should try harder but I don't want to, we've been feeling pretty lazy and tired due to school starting again. We have to get everything fixed up by end of semester. |TW: Mention of holidays,| idk if I should do those or not, but I think I should. Anyways, we really enjoy the holidays and I am so excited for Christmas cookies and then decorating. We have new rainbow Christmas lights up in our room. They smell like cherries and have a warm glow. I just realized I act way younger than my age. I'm-wait if host doesn't say her age for safety then should I- I'm saying not, even though we aren't even the same age or look remotely the same. I mean we look sort of similar. 

Plans: talking at night before sleep, watching movies together and practicing touch and sight imposition. Possession practice. 

Host of @SadieShores 

"try to be a rainbow in someone else's cloud"  

Progress report