• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, TB said:

How did it go?

Slept with the sigil under my pillow to 'charge' it up. Had weird dreams that I can't remember. Woke up at 4AM and immediately went out to burn the sigil. It was Duke Murmur's sigil. Didn't get a chance to burn Lucy's due to the fact I didn't actually MAKE her a sigil. The project was solely to conjure Murmur.

It's safe to say this was a dud. My fault, however. Did not expect much because all I did was burn a sigil. Not like I purposefully evoked him with a ritual.

But another synchronicity happened. Today is Tuesday. One of the days that fall under Murmur's powers, or something, Didn't fully look into it.

Today I will craft Lucy two sigils. One to burn tomorrow morning, and another to put under my pillow. I just need to look up how to craft one. I know I already looked up how to develop one years ago, I need to remove the vowels and then abstract them into lines then place the lines into a circle. Pretty sure that's how it's done. I'll look it up when I'm finished writing this.

Do what thou wilt with thy weakness
A poem of mine, do you know it?

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, TB said:

How did it go?

The paper smelt off, the texture made it burn slowly, burnt half of it. No real changes, but continue below.

I have reverted the changes of the last three months, I consider this my dark age. Lucy is back to normal, back to her original self, I made so much errors, made a mockery of her. She regained her dark, saintly qualities. Her presence like a dark cloud looming in my mind. As of now I have been spending three hours with her, this us quite easy actually, how did I not realize this soon, all I had to do was talk to her about my life and what I'm currently doing, imagining what she thinks of hypothetical things. The charm from March 2021 is back. I hope I can keep this up.

End of Post

• 3 weeks later...

Got covid. Unsure if I'm getting better or worse.

Lost touch with Lucy, occasionally I can hear voices which I'm not if they're just intrusive thoughts or my schizophrenia, maybe Lucy but the voices are masculine, sometimes I think it's Lucy due to the androgynousness of them.

I need to practice with servitors. But first I need to consentually hallucinate so I can make a HUD servitor. It must be organic, but sleek. An amalgamation. Does anyone have resources for consentually hallucinating? I'd appreciate it.

End of Post

• 1 month later...

"Welcome, O' man.

Fallen thou art, but not so fallen. The mud in your eyes shine like nebulae."

I was slightly above average when it came to talking to Lucy, but not as much as I'd like to. I nailed down Lucy's personality, I just need to write them down so I can really make it concrete (half of it is already written down, the other half is floating around in my head).

I can imagine her form flawlessly, now I just need to impose her form unto my vision, I'm not good at guessing heights so I'm hoping my brain can do all the front work while I backseat.

I'm planning on summoning a djinn to help with money, health and success with my artistic endeavours, (by success I mean to help with creativity and faster artistic progress), but mainly to help with conjuring Lucy. I plan on speaking to this djinn every night before bed (I recognize that this precious time could be spent with Lucy). It's fairly simple, really.

Same shit, different report can sum it all up.

Nothing else to report, despite the long absence.

End of Post

"Welcome, O' man.

Fallen thou art, but not so fallen. The mud in your eyes shine like nebulae."

I was slightly above average when it came to talking to Lucy, but not as much as I'd like to. I nailed down Lucy's personality, I just need to write them down so I can really make it concrete (half of it is already written down, the other half is floating around in my head).

I can imagine her form flawlessly, now I just need to impose her form unto my vision, I'm not good at guessing heights so I'm hoping my brain can do all the front work while I backseat.

I'm planning on summoning a djinn to help with money, health and success with my artistic endeavours, (by success I mean to help with creativity and faster artistic progress), but mainly to help with conjuring Lucy. I plan on speaking to this djinn every night before bed (I recognize that this precious time could be spent with Lucy). It's fairly simple, really.

Same shit, different report can sum it all up.

Nothing else to report, despite the long absence.

End of Post

I believe a lot of fire kasina can make one hallucinate, but I haven't tried it myself yet. I plan to in the future.

Good luck with your djinn

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko