Sign in to follow this  
Scentefy

Caitlyn's Progress Report!

Posted (edited)

Hello, to whoever reads this.

It's Scentefy here and I suppose it'll help me to make a progress report on Caitlyn.

A lil backstory on Caitlyn

• She is 4/5 Years old
  • Very cheeky
  • Non-Vocal? Developing
  • Looks abit like Miku but quite different(Will post three pics)
  • Has 3 Drawn Images of her(although one is labelled Miku, It was quite a while back)

I found Tulpas through listening to creepy pastas and listened to the Tulpa creepy pasta twice so I searched up Tulpa and found out this is an actual thing. I think i found it during 2013-2014 and was on and off for a bit

which put Caitlyn in a stasis in and out for a while, but I love her all the same!

Anyway now to continue Progress Report

03/10/2020 - Passive forced quite a bit today, went shopping and let Caitlyn choose a lighter(for her candle which she picked) She picked Light green, out of blue and pink. I personally wouldn't choose it as I was staring at the pink one and don't really like that colour. We talked quite abit but Caitlyn keeps referring back to saying "Mhm" I suppose we need more training on vocality and I'm trying to get her to speak some more.

Edit: Forgot to add, I'm about to make a Song playlist with Caitlyn, so that'll be fun, might be abit hard but i'll try for it
Edit Edit: Caitlyn liked a song I did not really vibe with, this is a good sign!

Looking into trying the Hypnosis tonight. Will let you know how it goes tomorrow

Ref: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1cvQLABSi8

Note: Still unsure if I should update using the edit feature or new posts hmm 🤔

__commission___caitlyn___by_echosillustrations-dchp14k.png

Caitlin.png

caitlynnnn.jpg

Edited by Scentefy

~An Old-New Tulpamancer~

♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪

『••••✎••••』

Scentefy - Host

Caitlyn - 23rd April 2015 - Vocal and Sentient!

That's some nice art!
If you want people to get notified of new updates it's better to do new posts instead of editing the original. That way, if you have a question in your PR for example, more people might see it and respond.

CM - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system

Desmond - 21st April 2014

L - 5th May 2014

Nevira - 14th December 2014

Misa - 5th December 2015

Roska - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - 13th July 2020

Progress report  Art thread  Ask us anything lol

Posted (edited)
On 10/4/2020 at 12:03 AM, ClianthaMiura said:

That's some nice art!
If you want people to get notified of new updates it's better to do new posts instead of editing the original. That way, if you have a question in your PR for example, more people might see it and respond.

Thanks!~ ill do just that

4th October 2020 - (Updating as day goes by)

12pm - Was in the middle of the hynosis video last night, ended up half way and mind was drifting off to sleep, Ill try it again when im abit more aware.

Good thing is that I could and now can visualize Caitlyn quite well, not sure how long this will last but I guess it helped, Everything was so itchy ~.~

Rest of the Day - Nothing really happened, just passive forced here and there.

Edited by Scentefy
Still writing

~An Old-New Tulpamancer~

『••••✎••••』

Scentefy - Host

Posted (edited)

5th October 2020

Earlier today - Did some Vocalization Exercises, such as ping pong, and madlibs, Caitlyn kept rhyming in ping pong which was interesting way of playing that game.

4pm - Decided to go vote for Election today, So I figured meditating/active forcing at the park would be a nice idea.

while walking there I imagined Caitlyn walking beside me and holding hands, a feeling could be felt so that was nice.

Used one of the Hypnosis File to help develop Me and Caitlyns connection while sitting under a tree. I could hear her sometimes but not during the exercise which was weird.

For reference I used https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE-1JHzP2hM

Still working on Caitlyns Vocals/Voice, shes still unsure which one she wants.

『••✎••』- Still Writing for today, will update if theres anything else 🙂 Thanks for reading if you are keeping up~

Haven't really done much, other than some passive forcing. Might force some more at the park as that is quite fun

Edited by Scentefy

~An Old-New Tulpamancer~

『••••✎••••』

Scentefy - Host

Posted (edited)

6th October 2020

Oh boy what a busy day, Been outside most of the time and got some passive forcing in here and there. Aside from that I got to use Hynosis Forcing tonight and ended up hearing Caitlyn wanting some Chocolate. about 25 minutes of active forcing, still need more practice on hearing Caitlyn tho.

Will use Vocality practices tomorrow some more.

Edited by Scentefy

~An Old-New Tulpamancer~

『••••✎••••』

Scentefy - Host

7th October 2020

Uneventful day, but passive forcing, Sang abit of a song with Caitlyn, although it is a bit hard.~

~An Old-New Tulpamancer~

『••••✎••••』

Scentefy - Host

8th October 2020

Busy Day again, just passive forced today,

going to do something tomorrow

https://community.tulpa.info/topic/7595-42-12-things-to-do-with-your-tulpa/

refer to this ^

~An Old-New Tulpamancer~

『••••✎••••』

Scentefy - Host

9th October 2020

6pm - Done some vocality activities with Caitlyn today, found a birthdate she'd like, 23rd April 2015, Seems to be a Taurus which she does like.
A few favourite colours and she does like to use exclamation marks alot, very energetic. The voice for vocality seems to be abit more becoming more distinct, just abit more work needed.

~An Old-New Tulpamancer~

『••••✎••••』

Scentefy - Host

13th October 2020

Ohhh boy been so busy the last two days, pretty much just passive forced those two days.

So today an hour of active forcing(hypnosis) i really dont think i am susceptible to it, i guess I just use it for the exercises, does anyone know where I can find exercises on some audio clip to develop Caitlyn? would appreciate that. Anyway today's session was pretty good, just working on vocality and individuality right now, my mind keeps recalling Caitlyn so that good, I heard when she does that, she's thinking of me.

So I think that's all for today, will continue on my journey! Need to re-research what Parallel processing is, fronting, switching. Been thinking about possession here and there, such a wild idea.

~An Old-New Tulpamancer~

『••••✎••••』

Scentefy - Host

21st October 2020

oh boy its been a while, in the couple of days, Ive just been passive forcing with Caitlyn [howdy], Recently I've joined a discord and been proxying for her which is good, its quite intense as Caitlyn and I keep trying to figure out exactly what she wants to say without my input too much(still working on that) tried proxying today and it gave me a headache on how much I had to think haha.

I also joined a reddit chat service for Tulpamancers which is fun~, I will keep updating this PR when more major things happen instead of minor things 🙂

~An Old-New Tulpamancer~

『••••✎••••』

Scentefy - Host