Need Help - Tulpas Have Been overtaken by Walk-In - Do not know what to do

Unfortunately, there's not much I can say that I, Flandre, and Lumi haven't already said. Ignoring it is the best way to go about it. Finding a distraction can help a lot. Walk-ins won't be able to switch much less possess without your consent. You and your older tulpas are safe, calming down will improve your ability to communicate with them again.

I still highly recommend continuing to look for a medical professional for treatment. I think there's unresolved trauma and you won't heal until you reach out and get professional support.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure how I can help. Based on stuff you told me before, you are constantly being watched by this eyeball thing. I think we last spoke a week or so ago, that's a really long time to be paranoid about something...

I don't know how dangerous this eyeball actually is. While things seem to be getting worse, I don't know if it's actually worse from a week ago. I'm wondering if this eyeball isn't really self-aware as much as it's an embodiment of your trauma or something else. It's changing because you're changing. Despite all of its threats, it only seems to be building suspense but never actually acting on any "evil plan".

I think a professional would know for sure on how to deal with this. I don't have an evil eyeball constantly watching me, and just ignoring it clearly isn't working... I fear that any theories and ideas I come up with could make things worse not better.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

• 6 months later...

Just based on how one's mind works, you're just not cut out for this kind of thing. When it comes to purely internal, in-your-own-head affairs, it's not about "making mistakes" or "messing up". If your experience trended towards disaster, suffering, or really just overall negativity, that's just how you ended up making it. And it won't get better without a huge change in mindset and usually beliefs, either. I don't recommend you - or anyone with similar experiences - continue practicing tulpamancy (or soulbonding, etc. etc.). Anyone it goes that poorly for just has a mind too susceptible to invasive and negative thoughts, even if it all felt natural.

Journaling and meditation are both very good substitutes for tulpamancy, for talking about your life or clearing your head to make good decisions/keep track of your emotions, respectively.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I just want to echo what Lumi said. Based on what you're saying, what you have is not a tulpamancy problem but instead a serious mental health issue. Keep on going to the professionals, and yeah, I hate to say it but it doesn't sound like tulpamancy is right for you.

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.