Losing Feeling

Guest Albatross_

I think someone once mentioned taking a really cold shower and drinking a glass or OJ for finding a lost tulpa.

I dunno about that, but I legit tried it and got my most vivid forcing session to date. Just throwin' that out there.

Yah, that was me.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With a lot of us around these parts being college age, I'd imagine the shitty beginning-of-the-semester feel is quite common. We'll get through it bro

When you're in college you don't have class every day, and there's less homework and classwork (though you do have papers). It isn't nearly as bad as you people in high school.

I know that feel of losing feel. I want the feels back, man. Goddamn school. Gonna try the shower 'n' OJ thing though.

Name: Philip

Form: Male teenage human, light brown hair, green eyes, jeans & hoodie

Name: Amalia

Form: Female teenage fairy, black hair, blue eyes, white dress

I know that feel of losing feel. I want the feels back, man. Goddamn school. Gonna try the shower 'n' OJ thing though.

Worked for me. The water has to be cold though, all the way cold. After about a minute you don't feel the cold anymore, so only stay in a couple minutes longer than that.

I think it works because 1. The cold water kinda numbs the skin, lessening sensitivity to external stimuli, and 2. OJ has a lot of sugar, and the brain requires a lot of energy. Which is why a lot of computer geeks drink a crapton of Mtn. Dew.

Either way, I found it to be effective even though my tulpa wasn't lost. It just made the visualizations of my tuppers form and wonderland more vivid, and I could "feel" things more acutely in wonderland.

Tulpa's name: April

Form: Human female

Working on: Stuff

My Progress Log

"A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses; it is an idea that possesses the mind." ~ Robert Oxton Bolton

Thank you friends, I will try that tonight. If anyone has any more advice it would be greatly appreciated, I really miss Rei and I am definitely not going to give up.

Name: Rei

Human Female

Stage:Vocal(Mindvoice)

Visualization, Narration

To the guys complaining about school, I feel quite the opposite right now. I can't wait to get back in class and use my brain. School is like exercise for your brain, I started tulpaforcing just before school ended, and the sessions I had while still in school were by far the best. In a boring classroom you have no choice but to sit still and focus, divert a bit of your attention to your tulpa, or even better, teach the things being said to them, not only is it easier to learn material through teaching, but it also gives you a topic to talk about.

In the summer, quite honestly I was the laziest piece of shit, but in school I enter a mode of focus where I have a list of things to do and I complete all of them, put tulpaforcing on your list and make sure you do it.

Think of it this way: In the summer, would you rather play video games/hang outside/party etc or concentrate/tulpaforce (lets face it it's kinda boring sometimes). During school, would you rather do boring ass work or communicate with your tulpa? Make tulpaforcing your excuse to slack off in school. If you complete your tupper you'll have access to the classes in your memories anyways.

EDIT: grammar

In the summer, would you rather play video games/hang outside/party etc or concentrate/tulpaforce (lets face it it's kinda boring sometimes).

I myself would rather tulpaforce i think.