Losing Feeling

As for the orange juice and cold shower, I find that buying orange juice from a vending machine and pouring it over you in the shower feels nice. You feel fruity for the rest of the day, too.

Not if you're studying Aerospace Engineering.

I'll trust you to create a silent passenger plane at an affordable price. Having planes fly over my house every day sucks.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, I tried the cold shower + OJ Simpson along with Bluesleeve's method for recovery of a lost/unresponsive tulpa and it worked fairly well. However, Rei was still fairly unresponsive. So today I bought myself a sandwich and wehn everyone left I put one me and Rei's favorite music and I made/imagined her a sandwich, and she just started eating it/ wolfing it down, I finished my sandwich first and we listened to the rest of the record while she finished eating, I then made/imagined for her a little lemon mousse which I believe she found more than adequately tangy. Idk if this is too good to be true or something, but I'm glad Rei's back, I just need to know how to keep her around/feel her presence better/not lose her.

Name: Rei

Human Female

Stage:Vocal(Mindvoice)

Visualization, Narration

Hmmm. Try; building a shrine kind of thing for Rei in your wünderland. Also, get a bucket and put it in your shower. Fill it with cold water (really cold, make it a large bucket) and at the end of shower, pour it on you. No flinching allowed. Then get in under the hot water again for five seconds and hop out.

Alternatively, sit down in the shower and force.

My opinions are all subject to change.