Is this a switch?

AnaRKv

Hi i'm saphire

turn off the minds of my host and my other headmates. My brothers are not there, the hostess sees and listens but does not think, I am possessing and the host does not move or think, but sees, listens and feels

They don't react and I don't know what to do, I can't pretend to be the hostess anymore

This is not supposed to happen.

How do I make the hostess think and carry the body? Help, I don't want them to leave and the hostess does not respond.

(Edit) 10/25/2020

Hi! I'm Ana, I can take control of the body now, but we are having some problems

On one occasion Luz accidentally took control of the body, since then he does not stop having thoughts that make him take control throughout the day.

When this happens I am no longer in the spectator position but it is Luz who is completely associated with the body, I can move but I feel that I am using something that is not mine.We are confused, the body is not mine, but I also do not disconnect from the senses and I can move. I never "left" the real world.

When Luz takes the front he can give control to Orion with ease, Orion becomes the one who feels associated with the body, but I am still there and I can move. This confuses us even more.

We always handle possession a lot, maybe it has something to do with it, but we don't know exactly how it influences this.

Classes have already started in our country and I have not been able to do my homework because of this problem

We would like to read opinions about it, it is a strange situation

Edited by AnaRKv
Progress

It sounds like a switch to watcher position, but the uncontrollable nature and fear sounds a lot more like a DID system. Did host have childhood trauma before the age of 12?

If you haven't already, sit down and get into a relaxed state of mind, and then reach out to your host. Try to get them to talk and become more mentally present. They are still conscious according to you, so this can probably easily happen. You could also try visualizing energy or anything that symbolizes strength being given to them. Then, quiet your own mind down a bit. Let yourself become bored. If you're taking up less mental "space", they will have more to claim for themselves, allowing them to think easier and take back control of the body. This probably won't last long, you'll be ok.

Edited by Abvieon

(edited)

Sé que tiene una fobia social, pero no tiene nada que ver con DID

If I focus on not owning my siblings can take control for a moment, our biggest problem is that the hostess does not react

If I focus on not owning, my brothers can take control for a moment, our biggest problem is that the hostess does not react

Edited by Ranger
Took out unnecessary formatting

(edited)

Everyone is back, but we keep fighting for Ana to regain control of the body. We try not to despair, but she can barely move, we have to move her body

Edited by AnaRKv
Bad writng

It sounds to me like you guys accidentally switched and lack possession skills. Were you following a guide or were you possessing and then a switch just happened out of the blue?

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Hi, I'm Luzbel, I'm the one who controls the body until Ana can move

We only know that our thoughts got confused and began to fade, but we reacted and did not reach more

Then it happened again and Saphire was left alone, she could not think things right because of the panic and we could not help, so she was alone for a whole day

At the end of that day Ana was able to react at last, and although she could not move, I possessed the body and we could all speak again

But we were so scared and confused that the situation was repeated yesterday, it was when Saphire asked for help around here

We have always taken possession, maybe this time there was an accidental switch and we couldn't control it

Hmm... I see.

I recommend putting down solid barriers between full-body possession and switching. That way, if an accidental switch occurs again, Ana would still have the ability to control the body. Possessing won't overpower a switch, but it will allow for movement as long as attention is given to someone in the back.

Since you guys have possession, I'm not worried about you guys needing to learn that skill. If you ever doubt yourselves on something that should be possession, affirm that's what it is. You can re-assign the possession trigger to something other than thinking, but I personally don't think this is necessary.

The next steps are to learn switching so you can do it on command and lay down the expectation of "this is switching".

Since you guys have already switched once, recreating the switch should be a little bit easier. When you guys do a switching attempt, you may want to use a symbol, ritual, or something else to indicate that it's a switch. This will help associate the switching trigger with something else and not cause the full body possession and switching triggers to become one in the same. If you do switch, keep in mind Ana may be able to accidentally move. This is a good thing because it means Ana is able to possess, but not super helpful for figuring out if you switched or not. You may want to avoid talking to other people for at least 30 minutes to have enough time to assess if you're switched-in or not. If you feel like you didn't switch, go ahead and assume you did and "switch back" anyway. Doing so will reinforce the association between a switching trigger and your ritual/symbol/something else, even if it does feel a little silly.

Once you have switching on command, your first few switches may be a little unstable. Given your situation, Ana may be the recessive type where she has more trouble switching back in than she does switching out. She may need to remind herself "I am switched-in, I am the host, (etc.)" to stabilize her switch. If it feels like the switch broke, go ahead and "switch back" with the ritual/symbol/other thing.

Edited by Ranger

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Since we had to continue with the hostess's daily life, we couldn't focus on solving this, but we did get small results:

Ana possesses the body for a few seconds, but in general she is just a spectator voice that does nothing, even her visualization has been reduced to a minimum (at least it seems that she has already begun to visualize again, very, very little)

Orion and I are the ones controlling the body at the moment, and we seem to find a difference between just using the body and feeling consciousness move forward. We need Ana to stop being a spectator voice and repeat this experience (she tries to do it by saying things like "this is my body, I can move, etc).

We are not sure, but a while ago she could have moved three steps and sat on her own, it was only an instant where I left the body. Gives us hope