Does Drug use influence Tulpas?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I dunno how you could really experiment with them and tulpa though, the effects only last a few seconds.

I suppose if you have a vocal tulpa you could have them talk to you right after a crack. At least for me, voices sounded robotic and had a ton of vibration to them. But it's definitely not the ideal drug to experience with a tulpa. I'm really interested in finding out how a tulpa would affect a high dosage of N,N-DMT. That'll likely be the first thing I try when she is fully vocal.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking about tulpae and drugs recently. Good topic.

I'm having chest wall surgery sometime in December, and I'll be getting some potent painkillers afterwards, which I am already pretty sensitive to. I've had percocet before after oral surgery, and it made me act significantly different, so it will be interesting to see how it affects my tulpa, assuming she's fully vocal by that time.

Chest wall surgery? Lemme guess, pectus excavatum? I'm also considering getting surgery for that. But yeah, once Red is sentient/vocal (gonna be a while) I'm definitely gonna try this out.

Name: Red

Stage: Imposition

Form: Androgynous human

Sentience: Most definitely.

Vocal: Sometimes.

Date of Creation: 8/20/12

On a semi-related note, I was thinking about using OTC type stuff to help with focus for forcing, glucoronalactone(sp?) comes to mind, among others. However, I simultaneously realized that most products that have those things in them also have a bunch of sugar and caffeine, which would make me excitable, restless, etc. Probably not very good for concentration or relaxation.

Pot would be great for relaxation, but not focus. My mental faculties are about equivalent to that of a goldfish when I'm high.

...any ideas?

Tulpa's name: April

Form: Human female

Working on: Stuff

My Progress Log

"A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses; it is an idea that possesses the mind." ~ Robert Oxton Bolton

Really? I find that when I'm baked I'm incredibly focused. Albeit on the most insignificant things, like the shelf in my best friends' basement, but I'm quite focused.

Name: Red

Stage: Imposition

Form: Androgynous human

Sentience: Most definitely.

Vocal: Sometimes.

Date of Creation: 8/20/12

Guest Anonymous

...any ideas?

DMAE or Aniracetam are both nootropics which are used specifically for concentration. DMAE is found naturally in the brain, and I believe is OTC, although not a lot of research has been done on it. Aniracetam on the other hand has a massive amount of published papers endorsing it's affects. If you want a general purpose brain enhancing drug then piracetam is your best bet. It's essentially the first commercial nootropic, and the most researched. I have no personal experience with any of them, but I have friends who have told me they work well. All of them are un-scheduled in the U.S, so they're legal to buy.

DMAE or Aniracetam are both nootropics which are used specifically for concentration. DMAE is found naturally in the brain, and I believe is OTC, although not a lot of research has been done on it. Aniracetam on the other hand has a massive amount of published papers endorsing it's affects. If you want a general purpose brain enhancing drug then piracetam is your best bet. It's essentially the first commercial nootropic, and the most researched. I have no personal experience with any of them, but I have friends who have told me they work well. All of them are un-scheduled in the U.S, so they're legal to buy.

Hmm, I'll have to look into it. Thanks.

My Progress Log

"A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses; it is an idea that possesses the mind." ~ Robert Oxton Bolton

Update: Obtained a nootropic.

Will provide results after thorough testing.

My Progress Log

Guest applesauce99

I just get my nitrous from whip cream cans, the whole 'poor kid's high' thing. Five bucks gets me 2 cans and I just use them both. It's funny because I'm applying for a job at that supermarket, imagine the disounts.

Where does one 17 year old aquire whippits? I think you gotta be 18.

Mfw I ask where to get shit on a forum not related to drugs.

Mfw I have no sink.

Don't use whipped cream cans, I'm pretty sure they contain aerosol and other junk you don't want to be inhaling.

You can get straight up nitrous canisters at any food/cooking supply store that sells cooking/kitchen stuff. The nitrous canisters are used to make souffles and stuff, you can get a box of like 20 or something for pretty cheap.

This is what I'm talking about. Pack of 24 for $12.00

http://www.amazon.com/Cafe-Creme-Nitrous-Whipped-Chargers/dp/B0002HLDD4/ref=sr_1_1?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1346429043&sr=1-1&keywords=nitrous+canisters

You just need a screw valve to open them and balloons to inhale it out of so you don't give your mouth frostbite. If you plan on doing it a lot, this is the way to go.

My Progress Log

Where does one 17 year old aquire whippits? I think you gotta be 18.

I have connections in the restaurant business. Plus I'll be 18 soon.

-Snip-

That's what I'm getting, a syphon thingey.

Name: Philip

Form: Male teenage human, light brown hair, green eyes, jeans & hoodie

Name: Amalia

Form: Female teenage fairy, black hair, blue eyes, white dress