Does Drug use influence Tulpas?

Guest Anonymous

That's how we've always done it.

Anyway, I recently aquired a large amount of a certain racetam, 10g of Noopept to be precise. It's a derivative of Piracetam that is supposed to be 1000x stronger, so the dose is much smaller.

I'll let you guys know how it goes once it arrives.

Tulpa's name: April

Form: Human female

Working on: Stuff

My Progress Log

"A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses; it is an idea that possesses the mind." ~ Robert Oxton Bolton

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

Basically, you opened one valve, took a hit of weed, closed it, opened the nitrous valve and you got a nitrous shot which basically ram air injected the weed into your lungs.

AQYbO.gif

EDIT: I just tried a type of fake weed, and it was...crazy. I've have G13 or something before, all it did was make me giggly for like 5 minutes. This stuff...destroyed my world for 15 minutes. I felt like I was going to die. Now I feel like I have the world's worst hangover. ...Stuff should be made illegal, I feel like I just huffed bleach or something holy hell.

I'd really recommend against synthetic marijuana. Specifically spice and k2. They're horrible for you, and have caused a decent amount of deaths or serious health problems with common use. I've smoked a few different brands of spice, and felt fucking horrible afterwards. I got no high from it, and when combined with MXE, made me think my heart was going to explode from beating so fast.

If you want to do some trials with legal drugs, go for some x20 or x40 salvia if it's legal in your state. You could always fall through the cracks of the universe, entering the space between dimensions where only dreams may go and get a high potency, but you won't be able to consciously see how it affects your tulpa.

It also seems a lot of you are resorting to N2O for a legal high. While it's a nice drug in moderation, it's effects barely last over a minute before having to crack another. And going too fast can go bad quickly. When I was an idiot kid I went through roughly 5 whip-its within a couple of minutes, and my lips went bluish purple, which cracked almost all the skin off of my upper lip. There's a massive amount of easy to obtain, legal drugs out there that are much better alternatives. Especially for testing on tulpae.

I once had heaps of red cordial, BEFORE BEDTIME

Shit. Was. CRAY. And I'm talking a 7:00 bedtime. Pretty hardcore, I know.

My opinions are all subject to change.

I gotta get me some of this shit

I sniff white out sometimes too.

Inb4 cops show up at my house.

Guest applesauce99

Huffing = stupid drug of choice, direct brain damage.

Unless Nitrous. Nitrous is awesome, but stick with weed if you can manage.

Huffing = stupid drug of choice, direct brain damage.

Unless Nitrous. Nitrous is awesome, but stick with weed if you can manage.

Who needs brain when you have #SWAG

Not sure why, but I feel a fourteen year old at a Christian school will have trouble getting weed. Nitrous, yeah probably not.

AQYbO.gif

I'd really recommend against synthetic marijuana. Specifically spice and k2. They're horrible for you, and have caused a decent amount of deaths or serious health problems with common use. I've smoked a few different brands of spice, and felt fucking horrible afterwards. I got no high from it, and when combined with MXE, made me think my heart was going to explode from beating so fast.

If you want to do some trials with legal drugs, go for some x20 or x40 salvia if it's legal in your state. You could always fall through the cracks of the universe, entering the space between dimensions where only dreams may go and get a high potency, but you won't be able to consciously see how it affects your tulpa.

It also seems a lot of you are resorting to N2O for a legal high. While it's a nice drug in moderation, it's effects barely last over a minute before having to crack another. And going too fast can go bad quickly. When I was an idiot kid I went through roughly 5 whip-its within a couple of minutes, and my lips went bluish purple, which cracked almost all the skin off of my upper lip. There's a massive amount of easy to obtain, legal drugs out there that are much better alternatives. Especially for testing on tulpae.

Yeah I kinda figured out the fake weed stuff is probably not good for you.

And I agree about the nitrous, everything is better in moderation.

I've come to the conclusion that forcing while high on pretty much anything just doesn't really work for me. Perhaps the racetams will help a bit, but otherwise I'm going to stay sober from now on.

My Progress Log

"A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses; it is an idea that possesses the mind." ~ Robert Oxton Bolton

what about ritalin? doesnt get you high, though

Dunno, but Adderall would probably make for some extremely productive forcing sessions.

My Progress Log