Does Drug use influence Tulpas?

Guest Anonymous

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the actual fuck are you talking about? It wouldn't be used if it didn't get people "high".

What the actual fuck are you talking about? I use it to concentrate, the opposite of getting high.

My opinions are all subject to change.

Adderall and Ritalin don't get you high in the usual sense of the word, they make you extremely focused, determined and remove or lessen the need to sleep; which is why they are abused, mainly by college kids.

Tulpa's name: April

Form: Human female

Working on: Stuff

My Progress Log

"A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses; it is an idea that possesses the mind." ~ Robert Oxton Bolton

Chest wall surgery? Lemme guess, pectus excavatum? I'm also considering getting surgery for that. But yeah, once Red is sentient/vocal (gonna be a while) I'm definitely gonna try this out.

Indeed. The most common.

But tulpawise, should be interesting.

Tulpa: Sierra

Forcing since July 2012

Couguhl’s Progress Report

Guest Albatross_

What the actual fuck are you talking about? I use it to concentrate, the opposite of getting high.

If you have ADD or ADHD, it has that effect.

But if you don't, it has effects akin to Speed.

If you have ADD or ADHD, it has that effect.

But if you don't, it has effects akin to Speed.

So, your telling me I have had a whole stash of drugs in my cupboard for three years and never knew? Only downside is that when I take it I don't eat for the whole day.

brb gettin' high

My opinions are all subject to change.

Guest Anonymous

So, your telling me I have had a whole stash of drugs in my cupboard for three years and never knew? Only downside is that when I take it I don't eat for the whole day.

brb gettin' high

Not exactly. The high produced from taking large amounts of Ritalin or Adderall is exactly like taking a normal dose, but you're completely on edge and feel like something bad is going to happen, along with being able to focus on unimportant things for 8 hours straight.

Adderall specifically is composed of amphetamine salts like dextroamphetamine (a chemical cousin of dextromethorphan[DXM]) and phenethylamine derivatives like racemic amphetamine aspartate monohydrate. If you can get past the large chemical names, it's basically composed of substances somewhat related to meth, pure MDMA(ecstasy), and bath salts, despite not producing a perpetual high. Because it's so closely related to the amphetamine family of stimulants, it's often confused for producing a high similar to it's cousins. The only similarities it shares with meth is that both are extremely addictive, can cause anorexia (It used to be used as a weight loss supplement), and deteriorates developing brains.

The only reason these are legal compared to it's related drugs is that the government can use it to keep the youth under control and keep them from thinking for themselves. Once it breaks your motivation to do anything with your life, they can make you another working class drone with which they can perpetuate their riches with to spend on solid gold bricks to eat off of just to spite the 99%. /conspiracy

Guest Anonymous

Yeah, I've had a prescription for my ADHD since I was eight, and have been taking methylin for a decade now. I WOULD use it for tulpaforcing, but when I force I prefer to meditate; I have three specific symptoms from the meds: Dry mouth, loss of appetite (what Lucid was saying about anorexia), and an increased heart rate. When I try and calm myself in a dim room, a rapidly-beating heart pulsing in my chest isn't the best thing to have when clearing my mind.

Also, while it does help focusing on things, it doesn't necessarily make you focus on what you WANT or SHOULD be focusing on. My mind will still dart around, but will focus harder on things I space out about.

EDIT: I take it back. Methylin is so much better than not using it, and I've pretty much given up on trying to meditate while tulpaforcing anyway, so the focus is much much better--even if I can get a bit jittery at times.