Does Drug use influence Tulpas?

Guest Anonymous

I just remembered something a friend of mine said about "entitys" while having a 2-CE trip. He one of the Chatmods in germanys biggest drug community and this quote is straight from his so called "tripreport".

Dieses Mal waren wieder Entitäten anwesend, sehr viel mehr als sonst, und auch waren sie diesmal beständiger. Eine Entität, sie war weiblich, das spürte ich irgendwie, bildete sich rechts von mir und blieb dort etwa zwei Stunden. Blickte ich sie an begann sie zu schwingen und sachte durch den Raum zu gleiten und hinterließ sehr reale Muster und Optics im Raum. Ich konnte kaum glauben wie intensiv der visuelle Teil des Trips war, geistig war ich etwas vermatscht, aber eigentlich recht klar, kaum bis gar nicht eingeschränkt im Denken.

Translation: "This time there were entitys around, more then usually, also they were more dense. One of them was female, i felt that somehow. She shaped on the right of mine and stayed there for about two hours. She began to swing and float slowly through my room and left a trail of realistic patterns. I could not believe how intensive the visual part of the trip was, i was mentally pretty meshed, but actually pretty clear, almost not handicapped from thinking."

Maybe its just me, but i think it sounds somehow tulpa-related.

Sadly, this report is from over a year ago and currently i don't have any contact to him since hes on "work and travel" in Australia for a year and will return may 2013 :/

Also i've often heard about people encountering entitys on DMT trips.

They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants - not here.

At Tulpa.info we do all our science from scratch; no hand holding.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

I just remembered something a friend of mine said about "entitys" while having a 2-CE trip. He one of the Chatmods in germanys biggest drug community and this quote is straight from his so called "tripreport".

Translation: "This time there were entitys around, more then usually, also they were more dense. One of them was female, i felt that somehow. She shaped on the right of mine and stayed there for about two hours. She began to swing and float slowly through my room and left a trail of realistic patterns. I could not believe how intensive the visual part of the trip was, i was mentally pretty meshed, but actually pretty clear, almost not handicapped from thinking."

Maybe its just me, but i think it sounds somehow tulpa-related.

Sadly, this report is from over a year ago and currently i don't have any contact to him since hes on "work and travel" in Australia for a year and will return may 2013 :/

Also i've often heard about people encountering entitys on DMT trips.

It's a pretty common thing on DMT, DPH, and salvia trips, but this is the first I've heard of it on 2c-e.

I had a similar experience happen to me on an N,N-DMT trip roughly 2 years ago. I smoked 53mg topped with a sprinkle of marijuana. While the whole trip is a blur, I remember one moment where I disassociated out of my body and began to float up and backwards. I saw myself laying on the ground with my eyes closed, and the room began to spin. As I left where I suppose the ceiling would be, I saw a silhouette materialize in front of my body. It wasn't so much a silhouette, but rather a rip in the material world in the shape of a human, with only a void of black to fill it in. It had no discernibly feminine or masculine shape or features, but I knew it was a female. She stepped forward towards my body and told me that I shouldn't be afraid, and that she was part of "the council". When she spoke it's as if she whispered it in my ears, but spoke in my mind at the same time.

There is a gap in my memory from there, but what I can deduct to be towards the end of my trip, she mentioned something about the state of mankind near the beginning of total entropy. I asked her how she knew this, and she told me "Because, I am you". Perhaps it was from the shock, but at that moment everything began to fade as I fell from my floating position directly into my body. And the trip was over.

I've seen some pretty odd things while on 2Ci, but no entities.

Tulpa's name: April

Form: Human female

Working on: Stuff

My Progress Log

"A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses; it is an idea that possesses the mind." ~ Robert Oxton Bolton

Update...

I have been taking Noopept for the past week or so. Have not realy noticed any improvements in my ability to focus while forcing or visualizing, if anything it's detrimental beause it kinda fucks my short-term memory which makes me forget about April as I'm visualizing her throughout the day.

However, I now enjoy work (btw, I loathe my job. Like, really, really loathe the everloving shit out of it.) and my abstract/problem solving skills and ability to grasp conceptual concepts (redundancy ftw) has gone up. So there's that. Drugs giveth and drugs taketh away.

Tulpa's name: April

Form: Human female

Working on: Stuff

My Progress Log

"A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses; it is an idea that possesses the mind." ~ Robert Oxton Bolton

For those of you who take Ritalin or Adderall for ADHD, do you find it better to force/narrate with or without it? I've been off of it for a week now but that's only because I was too lazy to fill a prescription.

Witty signatures are hard to think of.

OH MY GOD NEVERMIND.

I took some Ritalin for the first time today, at my maximum dosage (from when I was taking it more) and drank around 300mg caffeine. I'm getting the side-effects like crazy but I feel like a fucking Zen Master right now. I'm pretty sure I gained 30 IQ and I was able to visualize better than I ever have yet.

This is me right now

Witty signatures are hard to think of.

Guest Anonymous

A little while back I did some experimenting with dimenhydrinate hoping it would have some fascinating effect on Sariah, but as soon as it hit me her presence was gone and I'd forgotten all about her. I'll have to try again once she's fully imposed.

Guest Anonymous

A little while back I did some experimenting with dimenhydrinate hoping it would have some fascinating effect on Sariah, but as soon as it hit me her presence was gone and I'd forgotten all about her. I'll have to try again once she's fully imposed.

How much did you take? Medium doses of any deliriants are almost always awful experiences (~400-600mg dimenhydrinate). If you're going to try again, you should try either a "fap dose" of about 100-150mg, or aim for 800mg. I'd also highly recommend taking a caffeine pill or two, which relieves the body load and sleepiness, and makes the whole experience much better overall.

I can vouch that a fap dose of DPH ("older sister" chemical of dimenhydrinate) works amazing for imposition and auditory hallucinations, but any dose of either chemical are absolute train wrecks with narration and visualization.

Guest Anonymous

How much did you take? Medium doses of any deliriants are almost always awful experiences (~400-600mg dimenhydrinate). If you're going to try again, you should try either a "fap dose" of about 100-150mg, or aim for 800mg. I'd also highly recommend taking a caffeine pill or two, which relieves the body load and sleepiness, and makes the whole experience much better overall.

I can vouch that a fap dose of DPH ("older sister" chemical of dimenhydrinate) works amazing for imposition and auditory hallucinations, but any dose of either chemical are absolute train wrecks with narration and visualization.

The highest I went was 600mg because I kept getting the shakes. The next time I take some I'll try 800mg and see how I feel. I'd like to eventually get more comfortable with the drug as it yields some really interesting experiences from what I've seen so far. Caffeine is also a good idea, but I hope it doesn't make the shaking worse.

I hadn't considered DPH for imposition and voice until now, but now I'm set on the idea. I'll have to go out and buy some soon.