Does Drug use influence Tulpas?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

DPH...

Diphenhydramine? As in, Benadryl?

Correct. It's commonly regarded as a "kiddy" drug akin to DXM due to it's accessibility, but the high is very strong, and can be frightening for even the most experienced drug users in doses 650mg and up. It's not something I'd recommend to everybody, as the group of people who use it willingly and recreationally are a very small minority. But in the right environment, the trip is absolutely amazing, especially with a tulpa. I did a very high dose of 700mg while in the irc about a month ago while trying to tulpaforce, and I'd highly recommend it sans irc, or computer for that matter.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you just swallow enough benadryl to acheive the required dose of DPH?

Or is there some way to aquire pure DPH?

Tulpa's name: April

Form: Human female

Working on: Stuff

My Progress Log

"A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses; it is an idea that possesses the mind." ~ Robert Oxton Bolton

What kind of stuff can you get over the counter? And how different will the effects be on someone my age?

My opinions are all subject to change.

Guest Anonymous

So you just swallow enough benadryl to acheive the required dose of DPH?

Or is there some way to aquire pure DPH?

You just swallow the pills. If you want the pure dimenhydrinate, you can simply open the capsules and parachute the powder, but it's rather pointless. As long as the only active ingredient is Diphenhydramine HCl, that is.

What kind of stuff can you get over the counter? And how different will the effects be on someone my age?

I really shouldn't be telling children how to score drugs on the internet, but I ran out of fucks to give years ago. OTC you can get dimenhydrinate (I believe the brand name in Australia is Gravol, but it's Dramamine in America), DPH from benadryl, generic allergy medication, or some sleep aids. Read up on both chemicals, because going into a diliriant high without knowing your stuff can be a recipe for disaster.

I'm not entirely sure about the laws in Australia, but dextromethorphan HCl is probably the most pleasant OTC drug you can get. But relatively recently they put a restriction on the purchase of DXM containing drugs for anyone under 18 in most states in the U.S. The most common place to find it is in liquid cough medicine, or gel capsules. Be absolutely certain the only ingredient is Dextromethorphan HCl. About 60% of DXM containing products have Acetaminophen, and/or Chlorpheniramine Maleate, which cause liver failure and seizures, bleeding, and death in high doses respectively.

If you know very basic chemistry, and have some free time, you can extract LSA (chemical cousin of LSD) from morning glory seeds and hawiian baby woodrose seeds with any of the large amount of guides online. Morning glory is an extremely common flower, so it should be no problem getting seeds.

You can inhale nitrous oxide for a very quick but very pleasant high. It's found in whip-it containers, whipped cream canisters, and some compressed air. I wouldn't recommend the last two, as they're often mixed with aerosols, and aren't good to breathe in large amounts.

Your last two bets are both not recommended, but I'll tell you about them anyway. I believe certain strains of the datura plant grow in Australia, and produce a high that even hardcore PCP users fear. Eating the seeds of the datura plant will produce a high akin to a mixture of paranoid schizophrenia, massive amounts of alcohol, and DPH that can last for days. If you think you've got the balls, read a few trip reports on the drug before you dive in, and be extremely careful with your dosage. The final drug is just regular fresh nutmeg. It doesn't matter if it's fresh ground or whole, as long as it's not the typical bottled kind. The high is sort of like swallowing ipecac, then getting jump kicked in the stomach by Bruce Lee after downing an entire bottle of sleeping pills while underwater. I tried it as a teenager, and it was incredibly unpleasant. But it was a high.

And all of these will affect you the same as anyone else with no tolerance, regardless of age.

Wow. Where did you learn so much stuff? You seem to know very much on lots of subjects. I will look up those chemicals, might try some. Morning glory is everywhere man, might try somma that. It's the holidays, can maybe get some friends over and try the nutmeg one. Do you recommend it? Sounds like it would be fun to laugh about. What kind of a high does it give you? What happened when you did it?

Guest Anonymous

Wow. Where did you learn so much stuff? You seem to know very much on lots of subjects.

A passion for drugs, and a passion for chemistry, mostly. But I have a B.Sc in biochemical engineering, so I suppose I have to know my stuff.

Do you recommend it? Sounds like it would be fun to laugh about. What kind of a high does it give you? What happened when you did it?

I honestly wouldn't recommend it at all. The high was probably the most confused I've ever been. I believe I was 14, and I essentially had an IQ of 10 the entire trip. I parachuted 50g ground nutmeg (which was way too much, you should only take about 20g or roughly 3 tbsp for an average dose). I literally couldn't process information. Pictures and objects just didn't really make sense to me. I could see it, but I couldn't understand it. And talking was impossible. I would forget what I was saying after each word, and wasn't sure if I was talking out loud or not. Apparently I was just sort of sitting in a corner staring at the ground completely still and quiet, while occasionally mumbling random half-sentences then stopping in the middle of whatever I was going on about with a confused look on my face. I tried to go to the local gas station to buy some food, but I slipped and fell into a shelf, knocking everything over, and then laying on top of it for a few minutes with a blank expression while the clerk yelled at me. I crawled out of the store and tried to run back to my trip spot, but ending up getting lost and stumbling into a Wendy's where I fell asleep for a few hours on a bench. I was woken up by an employee, and somehow stumbled back to where I started off in the middle of the night, where I proceeded to sleep for another 12 hours. The next day left me feeling horrible, and still sort of out of it as well.

It's certainly an interesting experience, but I wouldn't recommend it. If you're looking to get fucked up, try DPH or dimenhydrinate. The high is actually extremely similar, but there's no sick feeling, and you get very vivid hallucinations. The thing about DPH hallucinations is that you can't tell that they're fake. It's also odd because it's quite common in high doses(600mg+) to see either spiders, or a shadow man with a hat. But the hallucinations are almost never pleasant.

My experience with hallucinogens(in order):

2c-i - This was a very mind-opening experience, I wish I had known about the concept of tulpae beforehand as this would be extremely easy to visualize on.

LSD - This really helped me with obtaining the perspective of every single living thing. Out of Body experiences on this are amazing.

Shrooms - I can never get enough of these to trip as hard as I want to off of them. Still pretty fun though.

4-aco-DMT - Again, with the OBE's, I absolutely loved it, and I learned so much from it.

2c-p - This felt like nothing new by the time I finally had it, mainly because I had taken 2c-i a total of 5 times before this. It was still pretty cool, I did it in school and no one really knew, I observed peoples motives just by looking at them, most of the spoiled kids at my school did not produce a visual aura and seemed rather "fake".

DMT(smokeable kind) - Okay, this is rather hard to explain, it's like seeing visuals and not seeing them at the same time. I have not broke through all the way yet(I believe I was at the borderline a few times). I shall be getting more soon, and experimenting with visualizing Lucy again. The hard thing about this is that you have to keep hitting it, I've been building my lung capacity for a while since the last time I did it though, so I should have no problem.

Do any of you guys have introspection on DMT and tulpae?

A passion for drugs, and a passion for chemistry, mostly. But I have a B.Sc in biochemical engineering, so I suppose I have to know my stuff.

I honestly wouldn't recommend it at all. The high was probably the most confused I've ever been. I believe I was 14, and I essentially had an IQ of 10 the entire trip. I parachuted 50g ground nutmeg (which was way too much, you should only take about 20g or roughly 3 tbsp for an average dose). I literally couldn't process information. Pictures and objects just didn't really make sense to me. I could see it, but I couldn't understand it. And talking was impossible. I would forget what I was saying after each word, and wasn't sure if I was talking out loud or not. Apparently I was just sort of sitting in a corner staring at the ground completely still and quiet, while occasionally mumbling random half-sentences then stopping in the middle of whatever I was going on about with a confused look on my face. I tried to go to the local gas station to buy some food, but I slipped and fell into a shelf, knocking everything over, and then laying on top of it for a few minutes with a blank expression while the clerk yelled at me. I crawled out of the store and tried to run back to my trip spot, but ending up getting lost and stumbling into a Wendy's where I fell asleep for a few hours on a bench. I was woken up by an employee, and somehow stumbled back to where I started off in the middle of the night, where I proceeded to sleep for another 12 hours. The next day left me feeling horrible, and still sort of out of it as well.

It's certainly an interesting experience, but I wouldn't recommend it. If you're looking to get fucked up, try DPH or dimenhydrinate. The high is actually extremely similar, but there's no sick feeling, and you get very vivid hallucinations. The thing about DPH hallucinations is that you can't tell that they're fake. It's also odd because it's quite common in high doses(600mg+) to see either spiders, or a shadow man with a hat. But the hallucinations are almost never pleasant.

That's very impressive. Holy shit man, that's hilarious. Didn't your parents wonder were you were? I live in a kind of isolated place near a beach, so there aren't many places for me to stumble. I'm set on the nutmeg. What would happen if you took something like 90g+? Also, what is parachuting? I only recently gave up Christianity, and all my fucks recently expired, so I'm interested in this stuff now. What if I took 30g nutmeg with some Ritalin?

Also, I wonder if a tulpa would be able to interact with someone as fucked up as you were on the nutmeg, as the the tulpa's words would be much more distinguishable. Also possession.

You ever done anything like heroine or meth? I don't want to try anything that could permanently fuck me up like that. What about shrooms?

It's also odd because it's quite common in high doses(600mg+) to see either spiders, or a shadow man with a hat. But the hallucinations are almost never pleasant.

That's weird that a chemical would lend itself to manifesting the same hallucinogenic forms in different people. Why spiders and shadowy guys in hats?

Anyway, when you say the hallucinations are almost never pleasant, you mean they cause anxiety, fear, paranoia...stuff like that?

I take it this would be a trip where S&S would be important? Or is that just 600mg+ doses?

My experience with hallucinogens(in order):

2c-i - This was a very mind-opening experience, I wish I had known about the concept of tulpae beforehand as this would be extremely easy to visualize on.

Oh goody, another 2c-i user. It really is a shame they banned it here, I loved that stuff. Well, my first time was pretty amazing, the second time on a stronger dose I was not in a good setting or frame of mind, and had a horribly bad trip. But the knots in the wood floor were scurrying around the apartment like mice and I built some intense alien cityscapes during closed eye, so it was interesting nonetheless.

That's very impressive. Holy shit man, that's hilarious. Didn't your parents wonder were you were? I live in a kind of isolated place near a beach, so there aren't many places for me to stumble. I'm set on the nutmeg. What would happen if you took something like 90g+? Also, what is parachuting? I only recently gave up Christianity, and all my fucks recently expired, so I'm interested in this stuff now. What if I took 30g nutmeg with some Ritalin?

Also, I wonder if a tulpa would be able to interact with someone as fucked up as you were on the nutmeg, as the the tulpa's words would be much more distinguishable. Also possession.

You ever done anything like heroine or meth? I don't want to try anything that could permanently fuck me up like that. What about shrooms?

First off, I can tell you right now that you have the wrong mindset to trip on anything. You should try smoking weed or drinking alcohol, it seems like those would be more up your alley.

Second, that trip doesn't sound like fun. At all. Seriously, if you have no experience with psychedelics you should first do a lot more research, and start with something more mild and pleasant like shrooms. AND be very careful of what dose you take, because once you take it, there's no going back.

Third, don't try heroin, meth or crack. Not even once.

P.S. - Parachuting is putting powder into a piece of tissue paper and swallowing it so you don't taste the powder. Swallowing a couple of tablespoons of nutmeg straight up would probably taste like shit.

Tulpa's name: April

Form: Human female

Working on: Stuff

My Progress Log

"A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses; it is an idea that possesses the mind." ~ Robert Oxton Bolton

Could anybody tell me which of these have lasting side effects? I would like to experiment with them, but don't want to screw up my brain.

P.S. - You are all wizards. Thanks for all help you have given.