Does Drug use influence Tulpas?

Guest Anonymous

I smoked a joint, and little while later when I was forcing Red was very talkative, and when asked what she wanted to do, she immediately said she wanted to smoke pot. So, I pulled a random-ass joint out of my wonder-pocket, and we smoked it right there and then. I'm trying to remember what she was like after that, but she has no tolerance at all. She had no balance and was VERY giggly. We then proceeded to chill on beanbag chairs and eat candy the rest of the session.

Name: Red

Stage: Imposition

Form: Androgynous human

Sentience: Most definitely.

Vocal: Sometimes.

Date of Creation: 8/20/12

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus Christ.

Yeah i did 300mg first time, 500mg second time, 600mg third time and 800mg 4th time.

Never really got any effect on any of those attempts. Same deal with the DXM.

I guess that stuff just doesnt work on me.

Yeah i did 300mg first time, 500mg second time, 600mg third time and 800mg 4th time.

Never really got any effect on any of those attempts. Same deal with the DXM.

I guess that stuff just doesnt work on me.

Really? 800mg of DPH did absolutely nothing for you?

How many pills did you take exactly? Cuz each pill only has about 25mg of DPH, so for 800mg you'd need to take 32 pills.

I'm assuming you know how to count so I'll skip to the next question.

Did you have anything to eat beforehand? On any medications or anything else you can think of that might dull or negate the effects of it?

Cuz I kinda find it hard to imagine that 800mg would do nothing for you.

Tulpa's name: April

Form: Human female

Working on: Stuff

My Progress Log

"A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses; it is an idea that possesses the mind." ~ Robert Oxton Bolton

Really? 800mg of DPH did absolutely nothing for you?

How many pills did you take exactly? Cuz each pill only has about 25mg of DPH, so for 800mg you'd need to take 32 pills.

I'm assuming you know how to count so I'll skip to the next question.

Did you have anything to eat beforehand? On any medications or anything else you can think of that might dull or negate the effects of it?

Cuz I kinda find it hard to imagine that 800mg would do nothing for you.

I'm usually a pretty light eater as is, i can thank genetics of my family for that, so no i didnt eat anything.

And yeah each pink pill was 25mg, so i did take 32 of them.

I dont take any medications at all, i have really bad adhd and anxiety, which i dont take anything for although i probably should.

Its weird because when you read peoples experiences on there, on a dose like that i should have been hearing voices, seeing people walk in and out of my room, had spiders crawling on me and seen godzilla outside my window.

But nothing, i was awake the whole time, telling people online how much of a waste the dose was because i wasnt feeling anything.

And I also saw on erowid that someone tried a suicide dose on 1200mg, so if im at 800mg and not even getting anything, im not going any higher.

Obviously something is not adding up there.

Sure it was actually DPH? lol

I dunno, maybe you're just unaffected by it lol, everyone reacts to drugs differently.

Tulpa's name: April

Form: Human female

Working on: Stuff

My Progress Log

"A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses; it is an idea that possesses the mind." ~ Robert Oxton Bolton

Sure it was actually DPH? lol

I dunno, maybe you're just unaffected by it lol, everyone reacts to drugs differently.

Store brand Benadryl, yeah its DPH.

If you google around enough, you'll find other people who have some strange high resistance to it and post that ridiculous high doses dont have effect.

I dont know what causes it.

Guest Anonymous

Did you smoke any marijuana 1-3 days beforehand, or while you took the DPH? There are quite a few tetracannabanoids in marijuana that cancel out DPH. If not, I have no idea why it didn't work. While 800mg is high, I know a few people who recreationally dose upwards of 1g. The highest I've seen anyone go was 2g, and he was relatively all right afterwards. So if you're ballsy enough, try 1g. The resistance to DXM is even more confusing, though. Unless you take cough syrup every other day, you shouldn't have any tolerance. It's not uncommon to combine the two drugs, so you should try a 600mg DPH/600mg DXM combo. Or try a 300/600, 600/400, or any other combination between 300-600mg each.

Did you smoke any marijuana 1-3 days beforehand, or while you took the DPH? There are quite a few tetracannabanoids in marijuana that cancel out DPH. If not, I have no idea why it didn't work. While 800mg is high, I know a few people who recreationally dose upwards of 1g. The highest I've seen anyone go was 2g, and he was relatively all right afterwards. So if you're ballsy enough, try 1g. The resistance to DXM is even more confusing, though. Unless you take cough syrup every other day, you shouldn't have any tolerance. It's not uncommon to combine the two drugs, so you should try a 600mg DPH/600mg DXM combo. Or try a 300/600, 600/400, or any other combination between 300-600mg each.

No when i took the DPH, i had not eaten or taken anything at all.

As for the DXM, it was 760mg of Delsym.

Now it was time release, so i was thinking maybe only ever half was at full effect.

Either that, or i dont know why the effects of it were so weak.

Again i didnt eat before it, only thing i had taken was Yohimbine 2 days earlier, which i made sure to wait as DXM and Yohimbine can potentially kill you.