Does Drug use influence Tulpas?

Guest Anonymous

Okay, before I only got visualization methods to work better on shrooms and marijuana. Last night I combined kief with N,N-DMT.

I really don't know how to explain any dmt trip(4-aco) as well, it's like your entire reality is being shown a different one, Lucy was with me in my present reality the same time she was with me in our wonderland. I tended to leave my body between there and here and in the space around me alot, it was really fun. I'm seriously not sure if I broke through this time.

Next time I need to combine shrooms, dmt, and mollies though so I can reach higher levels.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, before I only got visualization methods to work better on shrooms and marijuana. Last night I combined kief with N,N-DMT.

I really don't know how to explain any dmt trip(4-aco) as well, it's like your entire reality is being shown a different one, Lucy was with me in my present reality the same time she was with me in our wonderland. I tended to leave my body between there and here and in the space around me alot, it was really fun. I'm seriously not sure if I broke through this time.

Next time I need to combine shrooms, dmt, and mollies though so I can reach higher levels.

Thanks for the info. DMT sounds promising as an aid for imposition.

Just take some molly, it'll make forcing much more enjoyable, at least it did for me.

Velf is Tulpa, aka Cat. Zylq is host, please message me if I can offer any assistance, relieve some qualms, or answer your questions.

Appearance: Large snow leopard

Creation: June 2012

Guest Albatross_

Just take some molly, it'll make forcing much more enjoyable, at least it did for me.

If anyone decides to do this don't do it more than two times. Repeated use of MDMA destroys serotonin producers and leaves you permanently depressed.

And as a general rule, don't use shit without doing your own research. At the very least read the Erowid page on whatever substance you want to use.

That's still pretty inconclusive. MDMA can do some nasty stuff to heavy chronic users, and an OD is easier to happen than a lot of other drugs, but it can be very thereputic in the proper setting..

Guest Albatross_

That's still pretty inconclusive. MDMA can do some nasty stuff to heavy chronic users, and an OD is easier to happen than a lot of other drugs, but it can be very thereputic in the proper setting..

Oh, of course. I hear it's used to treat suicidal people and is quite effective. My overall point was not so much "be careful with MDMA" as it was "be careful with any psychoactive".

Peeps need to know their shit, is all.

Experiments indicate that both moderate and high dose or rapidly repeated MDMA exposure may lead to long-lasting changes in neurons that make serotonin. Serotonergic changes have been demonstrated experimentally in the brains of all mammalian species studied, with most studies involving rats. In these studies, the brains of animals who are given high or repeated doses of MDMA show long-term decreases in all measures of serotonergic functioning, including concentrations of serotonin, tryptophan hydroxylase, and binding of the serotonin transporter protein. Although measures of serotonin are decreased, there are no decreases in the number of cells in the dorsal raphe, which indicates that the serotonin neurons have not died. Limited studies attempting to stain and photograph serotonergic axons shortly after high-dose MDMA exposure have reported that axons appear swollen and misshapen, as if they might be degenerating. However, few studies have attempted to stain and examine axons and with the measures commonly used in MDMA studies it is difficult or impossible to distinguish axon loss from decreases in production of markers of serotonin.

If anyone decides to do this don't do it more than two times. Repeated use of MDMA destroys serotonin producers and leaves you permanently depressed.

And as a general rule, don't use shit without doing your own research. At the very least read the Erowid page on whatever substance you want to use.

You're supposed to wait about 3 months each time you roll to be safe. If you got pure stuff and you follow this rule, then you don't have to worry about serotonin depletion.

MDMA is very useful with imposition, I have done it several times in several forms and I am fine. :'D

Guest Anonymous

You're supposed to wait about 3 months each time you roll to be safe. If you got pure stuff and you follow this rule, then you don't have to worry about serotonin depletion.

It's not serotonin depletion, but more serotonin over-stimulation. It was years ago when I studied it, but serotonin syndrome occurs with ecstasy because MDMA mimics serotonin so well that it's taken into serotonin cells more favorably than serotonin itself. This causes the serotonin transporters to begin to move serotonin out into the synaptic cleft. And from there it repeatedly gets caught and binds to serotonin receptors, which is what causes the euphoria, and inadvertently serotonin syndrome if the receptors become severely overstimulated.

But this also means there's no set amount of MDMA that can cause serotonin syndrome, although it's bound to happen eventually. While it's better to be on the safe side, I know a guy who rolled every day for a week straight, and despite being depressed for the following two weeks afterward, he later came completely back to normal. Receptors can usually recover much quicker than 3 months, so you can safely do MDMA as frequent as every month depending on your personal experience with it.

Also on topic, There's a possibility I'll be getting some foxy methoxy and perhaps some amanita muscaria this weekend, but I'm also considering taking a lengthy break this weekend. If I do get either, I'll be sure to tulpaforce and report any results. If not, I'll be retiring from this thread for awhile.

Just curious, where do you guys get your stuff? SR?

Name: Philip

Form: Male teenage human, light brown hair, green eyes, jeans & hoodie

Name: Amalia

Form: Female teenage fairy, black hair, blue eyes, white dress

Guest Albatross_

Just curious, where do you guys get your stuff? SR?

>implying bitcoins

If I were to get said stuff, it would be from one of several dealers I know. I don't into bitcoins

yet