Does Drug use influence Tulpas?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Just curious, where do you guys get your stuff? SR?

I've never used SR, and I don't plan to. It's really only useful (and safe) if you're ordering pills and have a chemical test kit. Loose powders are prone to leakage, plants (mainly "herbs" and fungi) carry very strong and distinct odors that can warrant a search of your package, and hard opiates/stimulants like heroin and meth will be picked off by dogs is seconds. Although nobody has been arrested, there have been plenty of instances of packages being taken and removed from processing after it's discovered. But I suppose if you have no connections it's decent. For me, there is a large assortment of special plants that grow wild around where I live including peyote, morning glory, datura, amanitas, mushrooms, San Pedros, and cannabis. And legal plants like salvia divonorum are easy to grow. As for synthetics, I know a few people. And I do happen to be a very competent chemist and chef.

P.S To the DEA; everything I've said is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood, and none of it should be taken as the truth.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Albatross_

I've never used SR, and I don't plan to. It's really only useful (and safe) if you're ordering pills and have a chemical test kit

Heh, there's always the stupid people that give their own address when they're using SR. It never ceases to amaze me.

P.S To the DEA; everything I've said is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood, and none of it should be taken as the truth.

Yeah, same goes here.

Also life sentence for 5g of LSD is fucking retarded, you guys are assholes

Yeah, same goes here.

Also life sentence for 5g of LSD is fucking retarded, you guys are assholes

With 5g of LSD you could dose the whole world, man. Well, not really, but you know, it's a lot.

I'm brazilian and my english is not really good, I'll do every mistake you imagine, but I'll try to avoid them.

Tulpa: Kuruminha

Form: My avatar.

Sentience: Confirmed.

Mindvoice: Not yet.

Working on: Visualization and Mindspeaking.

Guest Anonymous

With 5g of LSD you could dose the whole world, man. Well, not really, but you know, it's a lot.

It'd be enough to give a moderate dose to approximately 50,000 people. Although I think psychedelics should legally be treated different than other drugs, that's about $350,000 in profit. Life in prison seems extreme, but having 350k worth of LSD on you should warrant quite a bit of time if it's to remain illegal, and fair.

Guest Albatross_

I'm aware of the size of a standard dose of LSD. 5g is indeed quite a lot, but as you said,

Life in prison seems extreme

but having 350k worth of LSD on you should warrant quite a bit of time if it's to remain illegal, and fair.

I suppose, if you want to keep the standards set down for other drugs.

Speaking of drugs, has anyone had any effect from using Binaural or Isotones while trying to tulpaforce?

Seeing how there are lots of tones, that if they worked like they're supposed to, which directly help with it.

dafuq do tones have to do with drugs?

....people.

Anyway, I've had large success with marijuana being helpful for forcing on a couple of occasions, such as hearing her talk a few times. I think. It might just be the pot.

Tulpa's name: April

Form: Human female

Working on: Stuff

My Progress Log

"A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses; it is an idea that possesses the mind." ~ Robert Oxton Bolton

Guest Anonymous

dafuq do tones have to do with drugs?

It's probably because of the whole I-Doser bullshit where they name binaural tones after drugs, and claim that they illicit the effects of the drug they're named after. I've never believed binaural tones have any affect at all despite extensive experience with them, and especially not anything similar to actual drugs. But whatever floats your boat, I suppose.

Weird.

I've kinda sorta maybe had them affect me a little bit, when I first tried them and thought they were supposed to illicit -some- sort of response. But nothing. It's just sound to help block out my dogs' snoring.

Tulpa's name: April

Form: Human female

Working on: Stuff

My Progress Log

"A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses; it is an idea that possesses the mind." ~ Robert Oxton Bolton