Does Drug use influence Tulpas?

Guest Anonymous

probably due more to how she was designed than anything having to do with tulpas.

What do you mean by this? That she used to be a servitor? How would this affect her reaction to alcohol?

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you mean by this? That she used to be a servitor? How would this affect her reaction to alcohol?

All servitors created after 2005 have the same internal organ structure, one of the features of this is that it breaks food down into raw energy. As a direct result, alcohol compounds get broken down without being absorbed, hence tulpas who can drink gallons of booze and still be completely sober.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

>All servitors created after 2005 have the same internal organ structure

>the same internal organ structure

>internal organ structure

wat

Suffice it to say that none of them are entirely human.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

Well yeah, you can go as deep into creation with things like these as you want. Not that surprising to me, but I could see why you're pretty surprised.

Orange juice helps with concentration headaches.

Guest Anonymous

No problem MadSaurax.

I recently ingested 100ug of LSD and then upped the dose by 140ug totalling about 240ug (this should be a right between a medium and heavy dose).

However due to the because mescaline reacts with the same receptors as LSD it has a cross tolerance so my trip was fairly light.

I had trouble focusing on Tara, sometimes she would disappear and reappear. For a while her form changed into a moving water color painting. Other than that it was little different than from lsd.

No problem MadSaurax.

I recently ingested 100ug of LSD and then upped the dose by 140ug totalling about 240ug (this should be a right between a medium and heavy dose).

However due to the because mescaline reacts with the same receptors as LSD it has a cross tolerance so my trip was fairly light.

I had trouble focusing on Tara, sometimes she would disappear and reappear. For a while her form changed into a moving water color painting. Other than that it was little different than from lsd.

Did it affect your tulpa differently than LSD?

Guest Anonymous

Once I finish my tulpa I'll be able to contribute to this thread quite a bit. I've got plenty of rare(ish) psychedelics and deleriants at my disposal, so it should provide some interesting results.

Little bit of drinking last night on both Clair and I's part. Not much to report other than her getting rather tipsy and passing out. However, she did wake with a minor hangover. One would imagine that tulpae wouldn't get these hangovers, but apparently the idea exists in my mind that a hangover is a consequence of becoming intoxicated, so she got one. She had a small headache for about 20-ish minutes, then it cleared up. By then she could help me with my hangover, both killing the pain of a headache and clearing my thoughts up.

Orange juice helps with concentration headaches.