Does Drug use influence Tulpas?

Guest Anonymous

Update:

My friend now has the aMT, and just tried 0.6mg of 25C-NBOMe (AKA Pandora, Dime, or Vortex). Apparently, it was completely worthless as a tulpaforcing drug.

All of my posts, as well as any posts authored by my tulpa(s), are completely fabricated. Nothing I write is to be taken as either fact or evidence of fact.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found direct effect of marijuana not very useful for forcing. It's boosting imagination greatly, but also lowering concentration almost to zero... In result, we have wild, uncontrollable imagination which is not good at all, because only small part of images and thoughts are actually about tulpa. In addition, there are so many things happening in your mind, so you just cannot remember most of them.

I like post-effect though. In following 1-2 days, mind is very clear, concentration is decent, but imagination is still heightened. So, I found that forcing sessions are more effective in after days: at least visualization is much clearer than usual.

Name: Vestochkah >> Born: Oct/09/2012 >> Form: dakini (female, humanoid) >> Stage: voice / imaginary

Achievements: full-featured imaginary body, quite mindvoice, lucid (x2) >> Progress Thread

Guest Anonymous

Anyone have any Ideas on making/extracting DMT? (Not for any particular reason, just asking.)

Not that I would know anything about such a topic, but if I did, I'd recommend this or this guide if you have little to no experience with chemistry. I used to have a guide that involved a bit more chemistry knowledge, but usually results in clearer extraction. Sadly I lost it and it's apparently impossible to find now.

My friend took 50mg of aMT last night. For the duration of the trip, his tulpa made no contact. After it ended, he reported that his visualization was a little clearer.

All of my posts, as well as any posts authored by my tulpa(s), are completely fabricated. Nothing I write is to be taken as either fact or evidence of fact.

DMT will not help with forcing, that I can assure you. You're just too far gone to even think about forcing. Now doing some speed based ecstasy. . .

Velf is Tulpa, aka Cat. Zylq is host, please message me if I can offer any assistance, relieve some qualms, or answer your questions.

Appearance: Large snow leopard

Creation: June 2012

Had another acid trip today. Was trying my hardest to communicate to both Raina and Ali but I couldn't talk to either of them for most of the trip...

"Assert the supremacy of your Imaginal acts over facts and put all things in subjection to them... Nothing can take it from but your failure to persist in imagining the ideal realized."

-Neville Goddard

Any ideas on how ritalin could affect possession?

I don't know about ritalin, but I've taken adderall for tests and stuff with Raina and it didn't seem to affect her possession abilities at all.

"Assert the supremacy of your Imaginal acts over facts and put all things in subjection to them... Nothing can take it from but your failure to persist in imagining the ideal realized."

-Neville Goddard