Does Drug use influence Tulpas?

Guest Anonymous

Kadoh, I started with weed in a party. Me and some friends were drunk and we all said that we wanted to experiment it together, so we found some people that had it

It was easy, we were drunk and asking anyone that had a cigarette if they had weed

until we found someone, became sort of friends with him, gave him some money and then he bought weed with a friend of his and we all smoked it. You just have to be lucky I guess.

Edit: Another funny thing to mention, here in Brazil you just go to a public square at night, sit in a bench smoking a cigarette and 2 seconds later someone is at your front, you give him the money and he hands you the weed. It takes about 5 seconds total. It really is a fast negotiation. Sadly, all weed I know here in Brazil sucks, and I don't now any grower.

Of course, all I said above is fiction.

I'm brazilian and my english is not really good, I'll do every mistake you imagine, but I'll try to avoid them.

Tulpa: Kuruminha

Form: My avatar.

Sentience: Confirmed.

Mindvoice: Not yet.

Working on: Visualization and Mindspeaking.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

So now that I'm sober, I'd still say Foxy is probably the most useful tulpaforcing drug to date. Sometime after posting the previous comment, I managed to hear her out loud very clearly on command. She was only able to say two words spaced about a minute apart, but it came out of nowhere. And to expand on communication being "closer than before", it felt like she was in the room with me while talking instead of somewhere in my head. But there were a few problems. Namely, I couldn't concentrate on visualization or really anything that needed me to keep my eyes closed. I kept seeing very thin but bright pillars of light whenever I closed my eyes, and the weight of air around me would make me uncomfortable, making it impossible to concentrate. So I suppose its really only useful for imposition and auditory hallucinations. Although I have no idea what I meant here:

There's some other things that I don't know how to type up right now.

Perhaps something I've forgotten.

How exactly do you get all these things? I go to a Christian school (populated mostly by atheists, except for the teachers.) and have never heard anything about drugs being taken by my classmates. I know you probably don't go to school anymore, but when was the first time you took any type of drugs? Like weed, something like that.

I didn't have 1/500th of the access to drug that I have now at your age. I technically began at 13 taking DMH twice and then DPH for the first time. Although a year before that I was digging through whatever I could find to get high (excluding inhalants and jankem and all that stupid shit). But the first time I ever used "illegal" drugs was when I smoked weed for the first time at 14, then mushrooms and nitrous a bit later that year.

Hey lucid, since you're our own drug expert, could you tell me which (legal) drug could help me with focus? That's all I need right now. Maybe something for visualization, but I'm getting melatonin for that since people are saying it is really helpful.

I'm brazilian and my english is not really good, I'll do every mistake you imagine, but I'll try to avoid them.

Update on the ephedrine. Doesn't help with forcing to any noticeable degree, at least in my case. Perhaps if you're a very tired person, and if you only take a small dose, it'd be of some use. If not, then don't bother.

Name: Philip

Form: Male teenage human, light brown hair, green eyes, jeans & hoodie

Name: Amalia

Form: Female teenage fairy, black hair, blue eyes, white dress

Guest Anonymous

Hey lucid, since you're our own drug expert, could you tell me which (legal) drug could help me with focus? That's all I need right now. Maybe something for visualization, but I'm getting melatonin for that since people are saying it is really helpful.

I posted a bit on it previously in the thread, so I'll just quote it:

DMAE or Aniracetam are both nootropics which are used specifically for concentration. DMAE is found naturally in the brain, and I believe is OTC, although not a lot of research has been done on it. Aniracetam on the other hand has a massive amount of published papers endorsing it's affects. If you want a general purpose brain enhancing drug then piracetam is your best bet. It's essentially the first commercial nootropic, and the most researched. I have no personal experience with any of them, but I have friends who have told me they work well. All of them are un-scheduled in the U.S, so they're legal to buy.

Other than that its pretty damn easy to get prescribed Adderall or Ritalin these days by faking ADD/ADHD or OCD, which drastically improve concentration, but they usually have too many adverse affect to make them desirable over nootropics.

Other than that its pretty damn easy to get prescribed Adderall or Ritalin these days by faking ADD/ADHD or OCD, which drastically improve concentration, but they usually have too many adverse affect to make them desirable over nootropics.

I have never tried nootropic, but I have to regularly take Ritalin. Seriously, fuck that. It helps me concentrate, but it is harder to force sometimes on it. It also makes me feel like shit and takes my appetite away completely. As in, my stomach hurts all day and i'm hungry, but the idea of eating repulses me.

My opinions are all subject to change.

Update on the ephedrine. Doesn't help with forcing to any noticeable degree, at least in my case. Perhaps if you're a very tired person, and if you only take a small dose, it'd be of some use. If not, then don't bother.

Isn't that an amphetamine that makes you lose weight? You guys are seriously trying it all.

I posted a bit on it previously in the thread, so I'll just quote it:

Thank you. I'm going to see if I can get some here.

I have never tried nootropic, but I have to regularly take Ritalin. Seriously, fuck that. It helps me concentrate, but it is harder to force sometimes on it. It also makes me feel like shit and takes my appetite away completely. As in, my stomach hurts all day and i'm hungry, but the idea of eating repulses me.

Dude, send me some if you don't want it.

Isn't that an amphetamine that makes you lose weight? You guys are seriously trying it all.

More or less, but it is supposed to help with concentration as well.

Name: Philip

Form: Male teenage human, light brown hair, green eyes, jeans & hoodie

Name: Amalia

Form: Female teenage fairy, black hair, blue eyes, white dress

Hmm...I thought you said "epinephrine" instead of "ephedrine."

Ephedrine, if I remember correctly, is rather dangerous. And if you're taking it for weight loss, I wouldn't recommend it. 1. Because you don't need anything for weight loss besides some determination and willpower to exercise and eat right, and for 2. because if you're going to take drugs to lose weight there are better (more fun) alternatives. Like coke. :)

Tulpa's name: April

Form: Human female

Working on: Stuff

My Progress Log

"A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses; it is an idea that possesses the mind." ~ Robert Oxton Bolton

I just searched the web head to toe for a drug to help force! And now I've just ordered 25 grams of kratom :) its ment to be some drug used for religious experiences O.o but im going to take it "¡FOR SCIENCE!" I hope it works.

I'm also going to lay of the coffee (for science!), it's ment to be bad for meditating.

"To think is to create."