Does Drug use influence Tulpas?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I just searched the web head to toe for a drug to help force! And now I've just ordered 25 grams of kratom :) its ment to be some drug used for religious experiences O.o but im going to take it "¡FOR SCIENCE!" I hope it works.

I'm also going to lay of the coffee (for science!), it's ment to be bad for meditating.

Not to purposefully piss on your parade, but kratom is one of the least rewarding "drugs" I've ever done, and is thoroughly horrible. The only high is being slightly more relaxed. And when I say slightly, I mean a regular cup of tea or a cigarette will calm you down more. And it tastes as if someone set roadkill on fire, ground it up, and made some tea with it. But the biggest problem is that it's actually rather addictive. A large number of its active alkaloids are μ-opioid agonists, meaning that they bind to μ-opioid receptors. The same main receptors active with morphine and a whole host of nasty pharmaceutical opiates. Not to say it's as addictive as morphine, but it's still not something you'd want to play around with. But I'm still interested in seeing how it'll affect tulpaforcing. So if you decide to try it, report back.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to purposefully piss on your parade, but kratom is one of the least rewarding "drugs" I've ever done, and is thoroughly horrible. The only high is being slightly more relaxed. And when I say slightly, I mean a regular cup of tea or a cigarette will calm you down more. And it tastes as if someone set roadkill on fire, ground it up, and made some tea with it. But the biggest problem is that it's actually rather addictive. A large number of its active alkaloids are μ-opioid agonists, meaning that they bind to μ-opioid receptors. The same main receptors active with morphine and a whole host of nasty pharmaceutical opiates. Not to say it's as addictive as morphine, but it's still not something you'd want to play around with. But I'm still interested in seeing how it'll affect tulpaforcing. So if you decide to try it, report back.

Well it's already paid for so I'll give it a shot. I heard its not as affective when made with tea so hopefully it does something! And if it's no good I'll give it to my friends to try. I'll certainly post the results when it arrives. Btw is there any drug that might help? I'm a little frustrated and am willing to try pretty much anything within reason. I might try to get some shrooms :) anyway thanks for the feedback.

"To think is to create."

Ephedrine, if I remember correctly, is rather dangerous. And if you're taking it for weight loss, I wouldn't recommend it. 1. Because you don't need anything for weight loss besides some determination and willpower to exercise and eat right, and for 2. because if you're going to take drugs to lose weight there are better (more fun) alternatives.

I know the risks bro, and I'm not using it for weight loss, only for a bit of toning and sometimes for those tired pesky mornings. Anyway, I'm not on it atm, since it doesn't work well for tulpaforcing.

Like coke. :)

Oh, you know all about the pleasures of coke, don't you?

Name: Philip

Form: Male teenage human, light brown hair, green eyes, jeans & hoodie

Name: Amalia

Form: Female teenage fairy, black hair, blue eyes, white dress

Guest Anonymous

Btw is there any drug that might help? I'm a little frustrated and am willing to try pretty much anything within reason. I might try to get some shrooms :) anyway thanks for the feedback.

It all depends on what part of the forcing process you're on. Most drugs that work exceptionally well in a certain area of the creation process are down right detrimental in others. Likewise there really isn't any particular drug that improves progress across all aspects. But to split it up: stimulants, amphetamines, and nootropics like caffeine, adderall, and piracetam seem to be best for personality and narration. Medium doses of marijuana can also help out, but is detrimental if you dose too high. But for visualization and imposition, I'd recommend mellow psychedelics. Relatively light psychedelics diverging into the territory of stimulants like MDA, 2C-B, and 5-MeO-DIPT are best for imposing senses like touch and smell, while clear-headed psychedelics like 25x(B,C,I)-NBOMe, Bomamines, and low dosage mescaline work best for visualization and getting a clearer mindvoice. Mushrooms, while not providing a significant advantage, still provide an interesting experience while forcing, so I'd say give it a shot. Of course drugs affect everyone differently, so take this all with a grain of salt.

Cheers Lucid! That's perfect :) I'm on my last stages, I have non-detailed touch, shadow or white fuss visuals (or better) and just an inside voice. Hope some of these psychedelics are legal! That'd save some hassle :) but thanks again man, that's awesome! Oh yea, and good one Sluchie :)

Well I done my research :) looks like the only 2 "legal" options in the uk are NBOMe's and the dried catus that contains mescaline which is certainly "not for human consumption" hahaha, why would anyone want dried cactus for if not to get high? any how seeing NBOMe is hard to get your hands on, extremely delicate to measure out and I couldn't find the (B,C,I) strain you suggested I guess it's dried cactus for me :) I wonder if "My tulpa made me do it" would hold up in a court of law hahaha I also have a few tests coming up (in psychology none the less) so I'm probably best waiting until after them before trying it... unless... maybe my tulpa could help with that :) any how Ill have some dried peruvian torch in the post soon along with that kratom. I'll post my results up in a few weeks if anyone is interested.

PS- that salt you suggested didn't work :b

lol I just found some san pedro dried cactus "potpourri" on amazon ;)

"To think is to create."

Guest Anonymous

Which stage is the salt good for?

hue

Well I done my research :) looks like the only 2 "legal" options in the uk are NBOMe's and the dried catus that contains mescaline which is certainly "not for human consumption" hahaha, why would anyone want dried cactus for if not to get high?

They always have to mark legal drugs with that warning so that it isn't actually considered a drug by the DEA or equivalent. But I guess there has to be at least one person who buys psychotropic cacti because it looks pretty.

any how seeing NBOMe is hard to get your hands on, extremely delicate to measure out and I couldn't find the (B,C,I) strain you suggested

Sorry if that was confusing. I put (B,C,I) to list all the major NBOMe analogs for sale. That means 25B-NBOMe, 25C-NBOMe, and 25I-NBOMe. I wouldn't trust any other newer analogs, as most seem to be substrate instead of structural analogs, which has very little written on it.

I guess it's dried cactus for me :) I wonder if "My tulpa made me do it" would hold up in a court of law hahaha I also have a few tests coming up (in psychology none the less) so I'm probably best waiting until after them before trying it... unless... maybe my tulpa could help with that :) any how Ill have some dried peruvian torch in the post soon along with that kratom. I'll post my results up in a few weeks if anyone is interested.

lol I just found some san pedro dried cactus "potpourri" on amazon ;)

San pedro is some of the best for potency and availability, but it's the most nauseating strain in most people's experience. If you're able to sit through bad stomach cramps during the trip and a ton of vomiting afterward, go for it. If not, peyote is a good alternative. If you do stick with san pedro, eat it on an empty stomach with a bit of fresh ginger, or better yet, use this guide to make capsules if you're willing to spend a bit of extra time on it.

I had some shrooms last night and started working out in the dark, and it eventually became one of my favorite tulpaforcing sessions of all time. No one was home and I got my cat, Ada to recognize Lucy's existence for awhile.

It was quite fun:3

Parapsych, n shit

Oh, you know all about the pleasures of coke, don't you?

Yeah, I know that it's fizzy and delicious, and if you let it sit out til it goes flat then it's good for a sour stomach. :D

Oh, and I see you gave Phillip a play mate. Cool beans yo.

Tulpa's name: April

Form: Human female

Working on: Stuff

My Progress Log

"A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses; it is an idea that possesses the mind." ~ Robert Oxton Bolton

Anyone know what you can obtain at age 14 in northern Virginia? I really think that these drugs may help with my forcing.

P.S. anybody know if large doses of Zyrtec would do it?

Tulpae:

Dante:

Form: Alicorn commander Dante

Stage: personality