Does Drug use influence Tulpas?

Guest Anonymous

^The only way that zyrtec is useful is when combining it with hydrocodone since it's a hyrdroxyzine, I've done it before and I'm not sure how to describe it really. I've heard it won't do much by itself.

The easy drugs to get at convenience stores include benadryl, triple c's, and anything with pure dxm in it(don't get stuff with acetaminophen or guaifenesin in it). You can go for pure dxm gel capsules, dissociative drugs can help with forcing from my experience.

But if you want to get serious about better stuff, just talk to people at your school or something about where to find painkillers or any other drug. Make sure you know what you are taking, there are so many misinformed people out there. If you get your hands on some pill that you're not too sure about, look it up on google. Lastly, you should read about drugs that you would like to try before you experience them at random.

Erowid.org is a good place of knowledge.

Parapsych, n shit

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back. Going to see what nootropil (piracetam) does to me. Any recommendations, like, how much should I take?

Forgot mentioning, it's 800mg per capsule.

I'm brazilian and my english is not really good, I'll do every mistake you imagine, but I'll try to avoid them.

Tulpa: Kuruminha

Form: My avatar.

Sentience: Confirmed.

Mindvoice: Not yet.

Working on: Visualization and Mindspeaking.

• 1 month later...

I have done DMT on several occasions. As well as drinking the momaso root tea and the EXTRACTED crystals smoked.

Actually I may not even try pyschadelics with her until she has matured quite a bit as they could have an insanely huge impact on her.I doubt I will ever give her heroin or any type of amphetamine although Im not sure those results would be the same.

Dude, seriously you do NOT take DMT for shits and gigs. It produces severe spiritual hallucination and can lead to schizophrenia and loss of reality

Most nootropics will be helpful in tulpa creation. They will help you concentrate and visualise better. Although I do not recommend using nootropics that work with the dopamine pathways, this normally created an adverse effect were you can't concentrate properly and are tired. If you want to take some, I recommend you take modafinal or piracetam. You need to take these everyday (like vitamin tablets) and after about a week you will start to notice some effects. The most you will ever get from this is a light headache

Anyone getting any symptoms from diclofenac? It's a painkiller but "Mental health side effects have been reported; these symptoms are rare, but exist in significant enough numbers to be included as potential side effects. These effects include: depression, anxiety, irritability, nightmares, and psychotic reactions."

Only thing I get from it are extremely vivid, gory nightmares and tiredness. Telk's used it to observe my dreams and ofcourse, to troll.

Shai

Form: Fluttershy minus the cutie mark and with yellow eyes

Telk

Form: Ninth Doctor or a Dalek

Cherry

Form: Human female, medium length dark violet hair, late teen/ young adult

http://onicron.tumblr.com/

Sorry if this is a bit off topic, but it was either this or create a redundant thread.

As far as alcohol goes, (or any drug I suppose), is it a given that if you drink it then your tulpa drinks it too? Or is it possible for someone to get drunk and have their tulpa remain sober--that being the case, are tulpae independent enough to keep you from doing stupid things (or persuade you to make smarter decisions, i.e. convince you not to drive, etc.) while you are drunk? Strange question, I know, but I'm just curious. I don't like the feeling of being drunk, but I do like to drink to the point that it takes the edge off--usually that's about two drinks a day or so. I think I suffer from anxiety/social phobia and I personally hate pharmaceuticals, and I find that a couple drinks a day is perfect in making me feel what I assume normal people feel all the time. I don't want it to turn into 'alcoholism' though or some kind of serious dependency, so, it would be reassuring to think that a tulpa may remain sensible even when you are not. Is that possible?

I'm Alanna, Domnopalus' host. Dom always speaks in brackets []

Tulpa: Domnopalus ||

Form (I am the artist) || WL: Bald cypress swamp. || Progress Report

They've said that one can be drunk and the other won't, but I'm sure possession would end up being very interesting.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Shai usually remains as her usual self while me or Telk does the drinking. She always tells when Telk's trying to do something stupid and tries to persuade the one controlling the body to go to sleep.

That can be reversed also, If Telk wants to be drunk he goes to his wonderland refridgerator and drinks there. I've tried it too and the feeling of being drunk is exactly the same as genuine drunkness. It can be shrugged off though if there's a need for a sober me.

Shai

Form: Fluttershy minus the cutie mark and with yellow eyes

Telk

Form: Ninth Doctor or a Dalek

Cherry

Form: Human female, medium length dark violet hair, late teen/ young adult

http://onicron.tumblr.com/

...If you drink alcohol, does a tulpa get drunk, too?...

(paraphrased)

It all depends on what you think will happen. Many instances of "will a tulpa do this" are simply what you expect to happen. Do you think your tulpa will get drunk? If yes, then your tulpa will get drunk, if no, then it will not. If you don't want your tulpa to get drunk, then simply believe that it will not get drunk. In fact, you could make it a "special ability" or something with a less stupid name of your tulpa that it cannot get drunk, or can choose to be drunk/get drunk at will.

Okay, I may be getting some benadryl soon. Does it matter what kind? Tablet or liquid? Original/classic, cough, nose, etc?

And I have panadol, Neurofen(?) and Dimetapp Cold and Flu Day and night tablets.

Day tablets contain: Paracetemol: 300 mg

Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride: 30 mh

Dextromethorphan hydrobromide: 10 mg

the night ones are the same, but with antihistamine and Doxylamine Succinate: 6.25 mg.

Can these be used to get high?

My opinions are all subject to change.