Does Drug use influence Tulpas?

Guest Anonymous

I'm probably going to be smoking some pot with either my friend or sister either this or next weekend, I'll have to try forcing and see how that goes. Although if I base this off of my previous marijuana experiences, I'll be too giggly and hungry to focus on forcing. I'll try, though. For science.

Hannah's got five Tulpae- A Progress Report

Twilight, Prussia, Umbreon, Rainbow Dash, GLaDOS and I are one happy mindfamily. <3

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A little feedback for anyone interested. I tried forcing on kratom. After smoking and swallowing quite a large amount of it the kratom relaxed me slightly. I would have to say that it helped me force a little better however I would deem it a waste of time and money. The next day I had a powerful dream with my tulpa in it but I feel this is completely unrelated. Lucidacid if you see this you were totally right.

Weed on the other hand on the first instance seemed pretty helpful. It opened my mind and relaxed me. I had a good experience on it however it made it harder to control the trance and after repeated use it became counter productive. Although it opened my mind it made it harder to focus and created some intrusive thoughts. I would recommend using it in small doses every now and again for those willing to try it.

I did not manage to get any cactus and at the minute I have changed my mind about trying to force while on it. I have taken hallucigenics before and although I think they would help with visualisation the visualisations are usually out of control. I would not want to use it as I'm a little afraid of intrusive visuals which may damage my tulpa however if someone is willing to try it I would like to hear the results and would probably recommend a small dose.

"To think is to create."

Weed on the other hand on the first instance seemed pretty helpful. It opened my mind and relaxed me. I had a good experience on it however it made it harder to control the trance and after repeated use it became counter productive. Although it opened my mind it made it harder to focus and created some intrusive thoughts. I would recommend using it in small doses every now and again for those willing to try it.

Exactly what i'm saying. It helped me quite some when taken in small doses but wasn't really helpful at all when i was too far done.

Though it helped with talking since i can talk more unrestrained.

I did not manage to get any cactus and at the minute I have changed my mind about trying to force while on it. I have taken hallucigenics before and although I think they would help with visualisation the visualisations are usually out of control. I would not want to use it as I'm a little afraid of intrusive visuals which may damage my tulpa however if someone is willing to try it I would like to hear the results and would probably recommend a small dose.

Never had actual mescalin but i took 2C-E quite some times but didn't get my hands on any since i've created a tulpa so im quite curious about that. But i don't really think its very helpful to force if you can't even handle to change a track in winamp qickly anymore... :p

They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants - not here.

At Tulpa.info we do all our science from scratch; no hand holding.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Lunaciti

Me and luna got high together once. She used my head for a hat. We thought we could feel our eyes sending signals to our brain, and heard a noise outside and thought we were gonna get shot up. Needless to say, prob wont smoke so much with her next time lol.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm probably going to be smoking some pot with either my friend or sister either this or next weekend, I'll have to try forcing and see how that goes. Although if I base this off of my previous marijuana experiences, I'll be too giggly and hungry to focus on forcing. I'll try, though. For science.

I've always found forcing to be easier while high. Make sure you get good weed though. Smoke shitty regs and you'll feel like shit.

I really, really, really recommend 2C-I instead

I second this. 2C-I is the best 2C drug.

"Assert the supremacy of your Imaginal acts over facts and put all things in subjection to them... Nothing can take it from but your failure to persist in imagining the ideal realized."

-Neville Goddard

• 6 months later...

I have a question, a couple of nights ago I went on a night out to get drunk and smoke some weed as I hidden been out in a while so I smoked some weed and got really drunk, too drunk and I saw Beth giggling at me and finding me drunk quite funny until I started throwing up bad and then she became worried looking. So the day after I was drinking some energy drinks and surfing until I heard her speak. Bearing in mind that we're only 7 or 8 days into the creation process this surprised me like a brick wall to the fact, and now she has become pretty vocal. I am curious if this could have sped up her development in anyway?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

I think this thread is very informative and should be mined for logging info for future members.

I'm very tempted next time I drink to try forcing with Chael. I never get so drunk that I can't function or think properly, but I'd like to see what happens.

System Name: The Z Squad

Original: Zoe, The Organizer

Headmate: Zach, The Protector

Headmate: Zero, The Confidence

Tulpa: Chael

Form: Fallen angel with rabbit features and horns

Tulpa: Celeste

Form: Android

Guest damirikal

Just to give a little input. When I take adderall I don't notice any difference in tulpa activity or the way she responds. I'm taking 7-8mg of normal adderal about 1-2 times a week.

Update: vics make it harders to force (cloudy mind), but deffinetly up the cuddle factor.