Does Drug use influence Tulpas?

Guest Anonymous

Well I see Lucid has a new avatar....creepy as hell as per usual.

I've tried a bunch of new things since I've been gone, haven't really attempted to tulpa while on any of them though, but April and I haven't been together much these past few months. We're getting back to normal now though, kinda.

Anyway, just throwing it out there....roxy 30's are awesome.

Tulpa's name: April

Form: Human female

Working on: Stuff

My Progress Log

"A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses; it is an idea that possesses the mind." ~ Robert Oxton Bolton

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway, just throwing it out there....you guyz need to try roxy 30's. Not for any tupper reason, just cuz they're awesome.

I have to disagree with this. I strongly recommend that anyone reading this not try any opioids recreationally. You may think that you won't get addicted, but even one dose could get you hooked.

I knew a guy who had experiences with many drugs and thought that he could handle 15 mg of oxycontin easily. But, he reported to me that he thought about getting more oxycontin often for several days after he took it and didn't really stop thinking about it until about a month later.

I have to disagree with this. I strongly recommend that anyone reading this not try any opioids recreationally. You may think that you won't get addicted, but even one dose could get you hooked.

I knew a guy who had experiences with many drugs and thought that he could handle 15 mg of oxycontin easily. But, he reported to me that he thought about getting more oxycontin often for several days after he took it and didn't really stop thinking about it until about a month later.

Sorry about that, I wasn't exactly sober when I wrote that, so orgive me for not including a disclaimer.

You're correct, opiates are potentially addictive. Well, they're very addictive actually. So are a lot of drugs, except weed and most hallucinogens.

For the most part, I would recommend that no one reading this actually try any of the stuff we're talking about, ever. If you do anyways well then you do so at your own peril and all that.

Tulpa's name: April

Form: Human female

Working on: Stuff

My Progress Log

"A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses; it is an idea that possesses the mind." ~ Robert Oxton Bolton

Okay. Right now I'm sitting in a hospital after my surgery several days ago (stated before in a previous post, just google Pectus excavatum for my condition) and I have recorded the drugs' effects on my tulpa Sierra. Lets begin:

On the way to the hospital, she wasn't very active. She says she was feeling a bit sleepy and "didn't feel like really doing anything." I wouldn't blame her after my glorious lack of sleep though.

Once I was in the hospital preparing for surgery, I consumed Versed, which removed my anxiety and calmed me down. Sierra says didn't really do much for her.

Later, I was moved to the operating table and given anesthesia. As for the anesthesia, (a mixture of ether and nitrous oxide) it was inhaled, and I tried to think of my tulpa but she never came to mind. It was quite funny because I realized my consciousness was fading, and I kept trying to say something intelligent to the anesthesiologist but he kept telling me really stupid puns which made me breathe it in more and I blacked out.

Because Sierra has never actually experienced unconsciousness, I asked her what it was like and she said, "It was really weird. It was like I was stuck in a limbo but I didn't realize it. It wasn't a bad feeling, it was just weird."

During the surgery I was also given a thoracic epidural to numb the area. I have marcain constantly pumped into my spine, but Sierra says she doesn't feel numb or anything.

Now, I have morphine in a button i can push, and I am given Valium at nighttime. Sierra says she feels relaxed with the morphine, but she is otherwise completely lucid. With the Valium, she said she felt "gloomily relaxed, but in a pleasant way."

Sorry for the long post. More to come.

Tulpa: Sierra

Forcing since July 2012

Couguhl’s Progress Report

Sorry about that, I wasn't exactly sober when I wrote that, so orgive me for not including a disclaimer.

You don't need to apologize. We're cool.

Later, I was moved to the operating table and given anesthesia. As for the anesthesia, (a mixture of ether and nitrous oxide) it was inhaled, and I tried to think of my tulpa but she never came to mind.

Huh, I thought that ether fell out of favor years ago given how easy it is for it to catch fire.

Anyway, I just placed an order for galantamine and I'll give an update on what effects it has on forcing, if any, in a later post.

Guest Anonymous

Foxy Methoxy is definitely beneficial to forcing as of right now. I'm about 2 hours into a ~14mg dose and narration is much easier. My communication with my tulpa feels much closer now than before. Although it seems like visualization is a bit more difficult because I keep getting distracted by the weight of air around me and the tingling feeling of touching carpet. I've also noticed that I can faintly physically feel her when I imagine her next to me, despite not starting imposition. There's some other things that I don't know how to type up right now. But I suppose I'll clean this up and add to it tomorrow when the trip is over.

How exactly do you get all these things? I go to a Christian school (populated mostly by atheists, except for the teachers.) and have never heard anything about drugs being taken by my classmates. I know you probably don't go to school anymore, but when was the first time you took any type of drugs? Like weed, something like that.

My opinions are all subject to change.