Does Drug use influence Tulpas?

Mongoose

Once I finish my tulpa I'll be able to contribute to this thread quite a bit. I've got plenty of rare(ish) psychedelics and deleriants at my disposal, so it should provide some interesting results.

Looking forward to this, cheers.

"Your parents will never be magic talking horses"

-Anonymous

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Frosty

• Kadoh

• ollie66

Guest Anonymous

I want to ahead and add that while Myself was on MDMA my tulpa experienced the loving euphoria as well.

• 1 month later...
Platinum

sorry to bump an old thread but has anyone done this type of thing recently

feel free to say something to me even if it is not nice I don't mind.

Guest Anonymous

Not yet. I've still got plans to record my tulpa's reaction to various tryptamines and phenethlyamines I have in storage, but my tulpa isn't even vocal yet. I'll hopefully be able to start in 1 1/2 - 2 months or so.

• 2 weeks later...
eo_tulpo

Sorry if this thread is dead but it's really interesting. I'll try this with my tulpa later.

the the the the

• 2 weeks later...
Couguhl

I was thinking about tulpae and drugs recently. Good topic.

I'm having chest wall surgery sometime in December, and I'll be getting some potent painkillers afterwards, which I am already pretty sensitive to. I've had percocet before after oral surgery, and it made me act significantly different, so it will be interesting to see how it affects my tulpa, assuming she's fully vocal by that time.

Tulpa: Sierra

Forcing since July 2012

Couguhl’s Progress Report

I could probably participate in this experiment, but I've gotta be clean for the forseeable future (job interviews and such)

Tulpa's name: April

Form: Human female

Working on: Stuff

My Progress Log

"A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses; it is an idea that possesses the mind." ~ Robert Oxton Bolton

Have anyone tried Nitrous oxide? I may be getting my hands on some in the near future.

Name: Philip

Form: Male teenage human, light brown hair, green eyes, jeans & hoodie

Name: Amalia

Form: Female teenage fairy, black hair, blue eyes, white dress

Guest Anonymous

Have anyone tried Nitrous oxide? I may be getting my hands on some in the near future.

I have. I'm assuming you're getting whip-it canisters? The best advice I can give you is to pad any sharp corners, and clear as much room around you as possible. Only inhale kneeling or sitting down if you don't want to fall and get a concussion. And if you're using whip-its, let the N2O sit in the balloon for a few seconds to warm up. Failing to do so will give you blue/purple lips due to the cold, and can cause nasty tissue damage. It's honestly a pretty safe drug, and one of the funnest drugs to use.

^^

Forgot about those lol

I dunno how you could really experiment with them and tulpa though, the effects only last a few seconds.

Tulpa's name: April

Form: Human female

Working on: Stuff

My Progress Log

"A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses; it is an idea that possesses the mind." ~ Robert Oxton Bolton