Does Drug use influence Tulpas?

Guest Anonymous

Could anybody tell me which of these have lasting side effects? I would like to experiment with them, but don't want to screw up my brain.

P.S. - You are all wizards. Thanks for all help you have given.

You take a chance whenever you take any drug, there is a certain degree of risk with all of them. Which is why research is so important.

However, I don't think any of the above have any permanent brain side effects, it's the least of your worries. There are many more side effects that are much more worrisome.

Guys, before you take ANY type of drug, research the SHIT out of it. Don't ever just go off of what one or two people say, do the research yourself so you can make an informed decision. Go on Erowid, bluelight.ru, google -- whatever, just make sure you know what you're taking inside and out, it's effects, possible side effects, the correct dosage and the subsequent effects of each size dose, and of course what the high itself is like.

Personally I won't take anything just for the sake of getting high if I know it won't be worth it or it'll be unpleasant. Which is why I'd never do stuff like nutmeg or bath salts. It just isn't worth it if I'm not going to enjoy the high.

This is why you do research.

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=27126

It is a user report of DPH (Diphenhydramine aka Benadryl) at 400mg. It's hard to imagine what it is really like just reading it, especially if you've never done psychedelics/hallucinogens/deliriants before, but honestly that sounds both scary and unpleasant.

This one is even worse, the trip went wrong, she overdosed, had a seizure and had her stomach pumped. Her mind is still slightly altered 6 months later, which I figure is due to a bad trip in combination with an interruption of the trip in a bad way.

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=49192

This one has both the spiders and trenchcoated men that Lucid spoke of.

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=51600

During his trip he sees and interacts with a bunch of different people, and absolutely none of them were real.

After reading, DPH is both extremely interesting to me and downright terrifying. I think I'll stick to shrooms and acid.

Tulpa's name: April

Form: Human female

Working on: Stuff

My Progress Log

"A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses; it is an idea that possesses the mind." ~ Robert Oxton Bolton

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

Didn't your parents wonder were you were?

Nope. I'm a damn good liar when I need to be.

What would happen if you took something like 90g+?

The highest I've heard of someone going was 70g, and he apparently thought he was going to have a heart attack, so he was taken to urgent care where they had to pump his stomach. There's very little information about the toxicity of higher doses, so stay in the 20-30g range. Especially for your first time.

Also, what is parachuting?

It's when you use a tissue or toilet paper to orally take a powder or a pill. You just put the powder (or finely crushed pills) in the center of a piece of tissue, and eat it. It's only ever used to get past the awful taste of certain drugs. Nutmeg included.

You ever done anything like heroine or meth? I don't want to try anything that could permanently fuck me up like that. What about shrooms?

I haven't done heroin or meth, although I have done opiates before. Opiates (including heroin) are the most addictive drugs out there, and I highly advise you don't go near them. I stick to just psychedelics, deliriants, and occasional dissociatives.

That's weird that a chemical would lend itself to manifesting the same hallucinogenic forms in different people. Why spiders and shadowy guys in hats?

Anyway, when you say the hallucinations are almost never pleasant, you mean they cause anxiety, fear, paranoia...stuff like that?

I'm honestly not sure why. And yes, they hallucinations cause a lot of fear and paranoia. Even when a relatively mundane hallucination like faces looking slightly different give off a very bad vibe, and seem almost sinister.

I take it this would be a trip where S&S would be important? Or is that just 600mg+ doses?

S&S?

Second, that trip doesn't sound like fun. At all. Seriously, if you have no experience with psychedelics you should first do a lot more research, and start with something more mild and pleasant like shrooms. AND be very careful of what dose you take, because once you take it, there's no going back.

Third, don't try heroin, meth or crack. Not even once.

All excellent advice. At the very least, take a fap dose of DPH (150mg) so you can get an understanding of what deliriants feel like without going all in. It's best to take it a few hours before you go to sleep, because you'll be extremely tired. And if it's too much, you can sleep it off. The body load and spaciness is the same, but you are still coherent and don't hallucinate. If you enjoy the feeling, and have at least 1 sober trip sitter, then go ahead and try nutmeg. Also, fapping on a fap dose is the best feeling you'll have in your entire life. It's literally better than sex.

Lucid: thanks for all the info, man. I will probably start off with 15g with a friend, nothing huge. I read about people having great times with it, then others have terrible times.

Also, if fapping on a fap dose is better than sex, what is sex like?

My opinions are all subject to change.

Guest Anonymous

Also, if fapping on a fap dose is better than sex, what is sex like?

I can't imagine it would be that pleasant. The body load would make it way too difficult to go through the motions for long at all. Unless you have the willpower of a monk you'd likely get tired and give up before achieving climax.

Alright. Today, I have had a Mother energy drink, Ritalin, ima bout to swim for an hour and a half, might do the nutmeg today.

Guest Anonymous

Alright. Today, I have had a Mother energy drink, Ritalin, ima bout to swim for an hour and a half, might do the nutmeg today.

Don't. Never mix drugs unless there is already multiple reliable reports on it. Doing so could kill you, poison you, or worse. Especially in the case of stimulants. And with reports of increased heart rate with nutmeg, a stimulant could cause a heart attack, even in someone your age. There's an equally likely chance they will cancel each other out, producing no high what so ever. But it's much better to be safe than sorry when it comes to drugs. Sadly there isn't enough resources on the chemical structure of the psychoactive compounds in nutmeg for me or anyone else to determine what could happen, so only take it if you've been completely sober for at least a day beforehand.

Edit: I'm talking about the Ritalin. Caffeine is fine to mix with nutmeg. Although I'm not so sure about the other stimulants in energy drinks.

I can't imagine it would be that pleasant. The body load would make it way too difficult to go through the motions for long at all. Unless you have the willpower of a monk you'd likely get tired and give up before achieving climax.

Exactly. And getting and maintaining a boner on deliriants is no small feat. You'd likely throw up all over your partner before you even get a boner.

Anyone particularly use fly agaric with this? I have fly agaric oil that could be used for some science ;). Based off of previous expirence i think it might end up well, since i get retarded relaxed.

Oh god I have no idea what you guys are talking about... I'm just the fag that is gonna take nutmeg because I all the medicine I have has like three ingredients