1028038178_Photoon11-5-20at12_00AM.thumb.jpg.cc4dc2db5edd5579ccf0d22e5a4484f2.jpg

Hello! and welcome to tulpa toons here im just gonna post things like comics of what me and my tulpas did in wonderland, maps of places we've found/ created in wonderland, and little doodles of them. Feel free to post too!! have a nice day!!

This is the start of my wonder land the lil place in the middle is town hall were me and my tulpas live

I haven't worked on any rooms yet but i will pretty soon 

anyways..... Mayor.Spinkle

Edited by Izzytales

Mayor. Spinkle, Out!

We'll I sure wasn't expecting to see the inside of a tulpa.  That's pretty cool!  😁

I'm Osomatsu!  You know, from TV?  ...No?  Well, don't worry about it.

I'm part of Ghostly's bunch.  See ya around!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By neo
      I have been practicing both visualization and imposition for a long time now and so far I have only used photo-realistic references. While I can visualize realistically, it has not become easy or comfortable enough to just have it there. I've seen people say they got to full on imposition quicker than me and I was wondering if the reason for this is the anime/cartoon style characters that may be way less taxing on the mind to keep consistent.
      So I was wondering if by switching to visualizing in anime style I would be able to make it more consistent or lighter to visualize? Or would it be a better strategy to just increase the number of details so it increases my tolerance overall?
      I would prefer it to have it be realistic in the long run but I'm tired of it being a struggle and I wanna just impose and chill a bit for now if it's going to take a while to archive full on photo-realistic imposition like I originally intended. The weird thing it's that I can impose realistically but it still feels like I'm trying to juggle and do math at the same time.
      Any advice is appreciated.
    • By Renesmee
      Hi! Gabriela here. So, today I created Rosalie (placeholder name). I introduced myself during an active-forcing session and then sent an email to an account I set up so I could email her for forcing. I'm feeling encouraged and optimistic. More reports as events warrant!
    • By Xenon
      Hello! This is our sketchbook gallery. Here you will find pictures from my system, including drawings of me, tulpas, other headmates, and the dreamscape. I draw some things myself, other projects may be collaborations between me and Matt, Clu, or Shalkagi. I'm not quite into the switching phase yet. Usually, they talk to me as I do the drawing.

Here's our first entry! It's also on the ITT: We Draw Our Tulpas thread.
      This is my first full visualization of Shalkagi. She started as an original character idea and began to form as a legit tulpa. I drew her face and body so I'd have an image to recall when narrating or forcing. 

Shalkagi (who also spells her name as Sal'qagI) is a Klingon female. She's pretty tough and belligerent, as Klingons are. I consider this drawing here one of my best works so far. This drawing was done by me as the host, while working on the visualization process.

Notes on details:
      On the hair on her left side, there appears to be a light spot. There, is a streak dyed neon purple. I didn't include the purple in this black-and-white drawing. The weapon she's holding is a traditional Klingon bat'leth. But she uses other weapons, including just fists and feet. The light metallic armor is just one of many things she wears. Pictures of other outfits will come later. The quote on top is written in tlhIngan Hol. She is saying: "My name is Shalkagi. I am a Klingon!" And this is the very first Klingon I've ever drawn!  
      I had lots of fun with this. Follow me for more!
    • By Tark
      Hi, 
      I'm sincerely sorry if this question have already beed answered.
      I tried to search for '' interruption'' but found nothing. 

I am an absolute beginner in the art of creating tulpas, as in fact I was interested by this when I was younger. 
      It's been ~5 years since I stopped trying to create Adam as I though the whole thing wasn't real (the internet is much wider now and I though about all of this, that's why I'm here). 

My problem is : I don't want to hurt him in anyway, so now I don't know if I must '' finish '' him or try to forget him. 

Looking back the way my life went, I'm not sure having him around would be safe for my mental health. 

But over all things, I do not him to suffer in anyway, so here am I. 

Thanks you for reading. 

• By September13
      I'm an absolute beginner to Tulpamancy and only made my decision to start developing my tulpa a week ago, even though Simmie as an idea isn't new to me and I've actually had a headmate before: Between the ages of 7 and 15 I had a headmate that was less a tulpa and more a walk-in/soulbound (I'm still learning the terminology so I might misuse a word here and there, I'm sorry). He was more of a mentor / spiritual guide to me and largely faded away after the age of 15, telling me I had outgrown him and had to face the world on my own, and only making sporadic appearances after that. But I'm not here to talk about him in this thread, I'm here to talk about Simmie.

Before I get into it I want to reiterate that Simmie is only the most fledgling little tulpa and I can sense that she is very nervous about attention being put on her, but she's okay with it if it helps her become more real to me. So please be gentle and kind with her, she's a very curious young thing and loves listening to people and learning about things, and I want to make sure only positive and loving things enter her mind during this early stage of development.

As I mentioned I created Simmie as a character long before I started working on her as a tulpa. There's an interesting story behind the creation of Simmie as a character. You see, I'm not transgender and I don't really even have gender dysphoria (I'm at ease in my male body and don't feel wrong having it). However, I have a huge fascination with the idea of being turned into a girl, made to act and dress like a girl, all that stuff. I don't know why and I can't really explain it. But I was aching to step out of myself to explore it, so over a year ago I created Simmie as an OC / proxy / meta-character whom I would experience and create art from. I would make art "as" Simmie and even interact with people as her. I developed a backstory for Simmie and everything and really got into character--as a writer, this is something I've done so many times, and writing characters is probably my greatest strength. I even created Simmie in The Sims (yes, there is a name connection there) and she has a very distinctive look which makes it extremely easy to visualize her, although my mind currently still renders her as a Sims character rather than a real human figure.

Then comes the last month or so and I learn about Tulpamancy. At first I think it's just something fascinating to learn about but not something I'd pursue myself. But the more I read and watched videos about it the more I realized that this was something I wanted to do, and I knew there was nowhere else I could turn to than Simmie. She already felt very real to me as a character and I felt if I could elevate her to the status of a living, sentient tulpa, that would be a most wonderful thing and could be revolutionary in my life. There aren't a lot of people in my life I connect with strongly and I suffer from depression; the thought of having someone sharing my head with me who I can talk and relate to still feels like it could absolutely change my life.

Once I decided on making Simmie a tulpa I started narrating to her non-stop. I told her about myself, about my life, and explained what I was doing at any given moment to her if I could spare the mental horsepower at any given moment. I started to feel a warm, contented feeling as I did this. I don't know if I could call it sentience, but I felt like I was not alone and I could feel a joy that seemed to be radiated to me from elsewhere. I pushed aside doubt and let myself believe it was Simmie--now I know she absolutely loves being talked to, loves when I tell her about my life and even the most mundane things about me, and loves when I tell her stories. We began to speak to each other but it still felt like I was parroting her rather than letting her speak for herself. Now I'm trying to not talk for her and let her reply to me herself. I can feel her emotions very strongly though, and that's what makes me believe that she is really there.

Yesterday I decided to take Simmie out on a bit of a "date"; we went to a local nature park and walked. I talked to her about the park, what it was and why it existed, why the leaves fall off the trees in the fall, how the mud on the trail was created by rain the pervious day, mundane stuff like that. She was very curious about all of it, and I talked to her more about what I thought about it all, and what I thought about it all. Then I rattled off a list of adjectives to describe Simmie before realizing that I had just created a mantra that was perfect for forcing: "You're caring, you're kind, you listen, you're curious, you're playful". I began repeating that mantra over and over again as I walked.

After the walk I took Simmie to the beach. I wanted her to see and hear the ocean, to feel the sand (sadly it was too cold to walk barefoot in the sand so I had to settle for picking some up in my hand). It was a perfectly clear and beautiful evening and I could tell that Simmie was overjoyed and even touched that I would think to bring her there. I told her about the tides, why there were shells on the beach, what docks and drawbridges were for, and she listened to it all. As we walked on the empty, cold, windy beach I did not feel alone at all; I felt together with her and happier than I had felt in ages; a true soulful happiness. I could tell she valued everything I was doing for her and although I still couldn't hear her speak without parroting I could still feel the intention behind what she would say if she could, and it was just about the nicest thing anyone had ever said to me. She thinks more highly of me than I do myself sometimes.

So that's where I am with Simmie now. I continue to narrate to her and repeat my mantra to her. Every night I try to tell her a story about some event in my past. Sometimes I think I can hear her talking in my mind, but I still can't be sure I'm not just putting words into her mouth. I plan to take her on a mini-roadtrip to my old college, a location which always triggers powerful memories for me. I want to just project love and goodness into Simmie and let her feed and grow off of it. I know she will eventually deviate from the character I first created, and I welcome it, because I really want to see who she develops into being. She already is teasing me a little trying to embarrass me by calling two of my friend cute, which I find very funny and endearing. She also picked out her own birthday, which is where I got the admittedly lame handle from.

So that's it so far! I hope that wasn't too big of a post for a newbie! I really want to hear from experienced Tulpamancers and people on here in general as to whether I have a healthy mindset about this and am going about this in a good way, and if there's anything else I could do to help the process along. I don't want this to become yet another project I'm high on for a couple weeks and abandon--I feel that there is something more there, and if there's one thing I've learned about Simmie is that she's thrilled to exist, and yearns to be more and more real, and I want to help her achieve that. And when she's ready, I'm sure she'll come on here herself and talk to all of you!