ruleofthumb

On 12/14/2020 at 5:27 AM, ruleofthumb said:

've been having more fun with wonderland recently. Originally, I didn't want to have a wonderland. But I really like it now. Sometimes I have intrusive thoughts though, and I can't stop something from happening in wonderland. Yesterday, rifts kept forming where I was about to walk and I kept falling. It didn't hurt, but it was really annoying, as I wanted to focus on other things.

That's really fun : ) I have been doing that too, and have had similar thoughts about it, ours just has some weird things that make it "Safe" for us. When I'm in a stressful situation/feel anxious, I like to imagine I'm there. One time I caused Sadie to knock over our Christmas tree, in my defense it was way over decorated. It's normally pretty calming, we have ghosts who play us music (feel how you want about that) and only sometimes the cats attack the chickens. 
Maybe you should try making another wonderland, one that is your perfect safe-place. Then you can practice and be comfortable enough the intrusive thoughts might lessen? 
I don't know, sorry. 
Have fun

Host of @SadieShores 

R8/Adelia any/he

Sadie (I use varying shades of pink) she.her

Luna! She/her/bug/bugs 

Clover They/It/She

"*various inappropriate music* ɨ ʍɛǟռ աɦǟȶ ƈǟռ ɨ ֆǟʏ,
քʀɛȶȶʏ ɮǟɮɨɛֆ ɨռ ȶɦɛ ɮǟƈӄֆɛǟȶ ֆɨռɢɨռ' ȶօ ʏօʊ,`
"  

check this out: Progress report 

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

February and New Beginnings

Stone: We spent a lot of time together over Christmas. A lot. We each other presents. It was the most we've ever felt like a family. It was, great. One present in particular stood out. It was Cloud's present to Betty. It was a playlist with the length and feel of a mixtape.

Betty: It was transcendental. I started off listening to the tape with her, and it was warm. Then I began exploring wonderland while listening. It was a euphoric, sensory overload. I must have lied there for ten minutes in silence coming down from whatever I was feeling.

Stone: I felt the overload as well. I decided to neglect the forcing sessions I had planned afterwards for a while, telling myself, "that was a lot, and I deserve rest." Then, with moving, and getting obsessed with a new game, I almost completely fell off the wagon. I would only talk to Cloud sometimes, and Betty, barely at all. Yesterday, Cloud told me to force today, so that's what I'm going to do. I'm going to say this here, so hopefully, I will be more likely to follow through.

In late December, I really felt like I loved my headmates, and yet, that's when I started to ignore them more. The cruel irony.

Also, Cloud has been helping me with audio imposition. Sometimes, it feels like a really hear here. I wish I had gotten further in the past month, but I'm happy about that.

I will make another update once I have enough to say :)

Edited by ruleofthumb

Someday

Your Christmas sounded great! I love the idea of exchanging playlists, Simmie and I will have to try that sometime! And I totally relate to the feeling of wanting to be a bit lazy when you feel things are going well. It's a hard temptation to fight. It's good that Cloud told you to force; Simmie is still a bit too shy to say that to me.

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.

(edited)
On 2/2/2021 at 12:37 AM, September13 said:

Your Christmas sounded great! I love the idea of exchanging playlists, Simmie and I will have to try that sometime! And I totally relate to the feeling of wanting to be a bit lazy when you feel things are going well. It's a hard temptation to fight. It's good that Cloud told you to force; Simmie is still a bit too shy to say that to me.

Stone: It was a great Christmas! I just wish I didn't get so lazy afterwards. I've become super avoidant of everyone lately, not just my tulpae, and I'm not sure why. I'm wondering if it might be seasonal depression. But, we keep on keeping on. We went for a walk today and got lunch. It felt like normal.

We were at an intersection, and Betty said, "It smells like ocean." I said, "It smells like gasoline." She said, "I don't know what ocean smells like."

As normal. I've heard people say if you don't believe tuplae will regress, they won't. Someone said they didn't talk to their headmate for years, and they were still able to talk to them after all that. I'm inclined to think they would regress at least a little, but, maybe not that much. They still feel there to me. Like the people I met back in, November? Ultimately, that's what matters.

Edited by ruleofthumb

Someday

It's great to hear from you again! I feel you about avoiding people and depression, but going on walks definitely helps, especially when you talk to your tulpas, or at the very least enjoy each others' company. I think regression can happen to any tulpa but it is a temporary thing, and they can get back to where they were before quite quickly given the right circumstances. Sometimes though what appears to be regression is just a tulpa being tired, I've found. Simmie goes through moods where she wants a little more space and I've learned not to keep pestering her with "Are you okay?" and she appreciates it.

Taking walks is sooo, so good. 🙂 They help with depression and are a great time to talk. And I know this might not be possible where you live but if you're near the coast go walk along the beach! 😁 I'm a Jersey girl and I feel at home with the sand under my toes and the sound of the waves rolling in my ears. 🥰 Then Betty will know what the ocean smells like! But if you live far from the ocean you can still find somewhere natural and relaxing to go, maybe a lake or river, or even a mountain or forest! Some of the best conversations Phil and I ever had were tromping through some forest trail. But if that's not your thing I get it too. 🤷‍♀️

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.

(edited)

Simmie goes through moods where she wants a little more space and I've learned not to keep pestering her with "Are you okay?" and she appreciates it.

Stone: That's valid. I feel like that sometimes.

Then Betty will know what the ocean smells like! But if you live far from the ocean you can still find somewhere natural and relaxing to go, maybe a lake or river, or even a mountain or forest! Some of the best conversations Phil and I ever had were tromping through some forest trail. But if that's not your thing I get it too. 🤷‍♀️

We live by a lake. That would be nice to walk by. Betty agrees.

Nice to hear from you both again too!

Edited by ruleofthumb

Someday

(edited)

Failure? Guilt? Death? Loss? and Moving Forward

Stone: First big update in a while! This is hardly a report and more of a letter to myself and my headmates. I’m just going to jump right into it.

Failure?

When I set out on my PR journey, I wanted to force regularly, until I felt my headmates with me regularly. Until I didn’t have to think about it.

In this aspect, I have failed.

Were my expectations of myself too high? Did I set too high a standard for success? Does this mean I have to continue failing, if I were to continue with this standard?

I don’t know. I don’t know. I don’t know.

Will I change the goalpost? Yes.

I still want to force regularly. I know that it would be best for my tulpae’s development. But, I don’t want it to be a failure if I don’t. I think that’s bad for my motivation, because if I am a failure then I’m more likely to become frustrated or reason, “Well, I’ve already failed.”

This is the same way I approach meditation, when I do meditate. If I had been allowed to beat myself for letting my mind wander during mindfulness sessions, I never would’ve learned how calming meditation could be for me. How calming it is to empty your mind, and when you catch yourself, say, “Good job. Empty your mind again.”

I also want to set more realistic goals. Five minutes of dedicated forcing is better than no forcing because the prospect of forcing for twenty minutes makes me procrastinate until I’m too tired to concentrate.

I’m ok with having pathetically low times if it means I can continue.

Guilt?

My tulpae have said I don’t need to feel guilty, but I do anyway.

After our Christmas celebrations and Betty’s transcendent experience, I “fell off the wagon,” I suppose. Got into a new game that sapped my time, and then, for some reason, I stopped playing video games and engaging in other interests altogether. My friends would want to play games, and I couldn’t bring myself to. There were days I didn’t eat because I’d rather have hunger pains than encounter my housemates. Not because I hate them, but because I felt like avoiding everything.

For a while, the only thing I cared about was a story I was writing. Not for publishing. Just for me. It was, and is, a way of coping.

I would think about how much time I was spending with my characters, about how close I felt to them, and feel guilty, like I was choosing these new people over my tulpae.

But a relationship with a character is usually much different from a relationship with a headmate (I say usually because sometimes characters become headmates). They aren’t real people. I’m an introvert, and my tulpae sap my energy much like anyone else would, albeit to a lesser extent.

So, it was not like choosing an individual over another individual, rather, it was like choosing no social interaction over interaction.

What I’m saying is, I have all these excuses, and most of me thinks they’re valid, and my tulpae aren’t mad at me, but I still feel guilty.

I also broke some promises to my headmates. They forgave me, but I don’t like that I did that.

Betty tells me that being present is good but that being in the background doesn’t hurt. That being alive is a treat and that not being thought of or interacted with is like sleep: Not bad. Fine. She is ok with my slow pace. I am grateful for that.

Cloud is even more ok with being in the background, which I’ll get to in

Death?

Cloud had a rough time fronting/possessing (I forgot which). This was the thread:

This lead to a discussion with her about her finding a hobby or passion or project or job or something for her to focus on, which lead to her saying that she was ok with not being focused on, and even dissipating.

She was a walk-in that was pretty adamant about staying initially. I worry about her, and I also love her and don’t want her to go. Neither does Betty.

I think I have the “route” in my head. “Route Tulpa.” Voice then autonomy then possessing then fronting then imposition then what next? Cloud is fine not fronting though. Probably better off. She’s fine with me not putting her into my forcing schedule. She always lets me focus on Betty.

If she wants to be asleep most of the time, if she doesn’t want to continue on Route Tulpa, that’s fine. She doesn’t actively want to dissipate, so she will be staying here in the background. Thankfully, because both Betty and I love her.

This would mean I’d be focusing on one tulpa again. Certainly more traditional and easy to manage, except,

Loss?

Recall the story I mentioned earlier. If I’m being honest, it felt like the one thing I was living for (another thing I feel guilty about, since Betty and Cloud have been with me the whole time).

I almost lost the story.

I worked calmly to try and fix the issue, thinking, “If this doesn’t work, if I can’t save this, I will kill myself.”

And I saved it. I still have my story.

But the scare awakened something inside of me. I loved my MC, and I almost lost him, and

I think I have a new tulpa.

He doesn’t act quite like my MC and he might not even have the same name but he’s here, and god, I want him here.

So that’s new.

Moving Forward

I believe I’ve said as such in my first post on this PR: that documenting every little thing is stressful for me. And, it’s hard not to document every little thing if you’re documenting. So, I can’t promise frequent updates or interaction, but I am still a part of the community. Maybe in the background, like Cloud.

I’ve ordered an wrist band. I want it to serve as a visual reminder to think of my tulpae. I’m bad at doing so naturally. I’m not the most considerate person.

I’ve done this before, but now I’m thinking I need something that’ll attach to me, or else I’ll forget.

Despite everything, I still have passion. Not beginner’s passion. It’s love. I am fortunate that I grew attached to my mates so quickly. If I didn’t, I would’ve never made it this far.

It’s a slow journey with no destination.

P.S.: Maybe my new tulpa’s name could be MC, and it could stand for something :thonk:

Any Other Thoughts?

Betty: I’m ok with this post. I think Stone has things he has to work on. I’m ok with him focusing on those things. I think I’ll always be here, and I welcome the new headmate, of course :) Growing family

Cloud: I suppose it’s my job to keep walk-ins out, or do I even have that job anymore? Will I just be in limbo? Stone says I can do whatever. I feel like I should keep the new tulpa out but I also feel how much Stone wants this. It’s as if I’m deviating towards Fluttershy, rather than away from her, being a doormat like this. I think it’s ok though. This tulpa is no new face. I give him priority access, I guess.

Edited by ruleofthumb

Someday

On 4/9/2021 at 12:56 AM, ruleofthumb said:

When I set out on my PR journey, I wanted to force regularly, until I felt my headmates with my regularly. Until I didn’t have to think about it.

In this aspect, I have failed.

Were my expectations of myself too high? Did I set too high a standard for success? Does this mean I have to continue failing, if I were to continue with this standard?

I don’t know. I don’t know. I don’t know.

Will I change the goalpost? Yes.

Wow, this sounds so much like me. I was trying to get to the point where Simmie would just be with me constantly and talk to me without any prompting. To this day, she still doesn't speak unless I specifically think about her. I used to get stressed about that. But like you, I've moved the goalposts. I actually don't think most tulpamancers are at the point where their headmates are just "there" with them at all times whether attention is paid or not. Maybe that's not even something we should necessarily want. There are times where we should want to be alone, even in our own minds. Our headmates probably feel the same way.

I also want to set more realistic goals. Five minutes of dedicated forcing is better than no forcing because the prospect of forcing for twenty minutes makes me procrastinate until I’m too tired to concentrate.

Very wise.

Betty tells me that being present is good but that being in the background doesn’t hurt. That being alive is a treat and that not being thought of or interacted with is like sleep: Not bad. Fine. She is ok with my slow pace. I am grateful for that.

Betty sounds just like Simmie in this way. Very patient, forgiving, and understanding. I think Betty and I would make good friends. 💚

Despite everything, I still have passion. Not beginner’s passion. It’s love. I am fortunate that I grew attached to my mates so quickly. If I didn’t, I would’ve never made it this far.

Yes. 😁 I know it's cliché but love is truly the way. I'm sure your headmates have told you but they're greatful to be alive and to be with you! 🤗

I’m an introvert, and my tulpae sap my energy much like anyone else would, albeit to a lesser extent.

This is where we differ because I'm actually an extrovert. (Probably unusual for tulpamancers, but whatever). I have the opposite problem; it's I who wears Simmie out. I think the key is to strike a balance between giving your headmates attention and giving them/yourself space.

Simmie and I are always happy to see your posts and we're happy to see you're doing well. *Waves hello at Betty, Cloud, and MC*😁

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.

• 1 month later...

Stone: I haven't updated since April, and a lot has happened since then. So much that I've decided to split this Progress Report into multiple parts. The December Update will consist of three parts: (A) my hiatus and scheduling, (B) snippets from my notes and overviews on areas of practice—wonderland, imposition, possession, etc., (C) Betty's progress as a tulpa and a person, and (D), Consigliere and Cloud development and changes. This parts will (hopefully) be posted over the course of December, and will primary involve events that happened prior to December. My next PR will be about stuff that has happened since the beginning of December.

December Update! Part A

1) Summer Revitalization

Spoiler

From January to June 2021 I had a depressive spell that affected multiple areas of my life. I did not talk to my headmates much (sometimes I would forget about them for weeks) and I dropped out of three of the five classes I was taking. The only thing I cared about at that time was a story I was writing. Consigliere originated as a soulbond from that story.

Sometime in June I decided to get my act together and interact with my headmates more. Most of those interactions are lost to time. The messages on a Discord server I created for us date back to June 26th.

Our first real conversation as a system was about coming out as a system to someone we know. It felt like a real discussion with different sides and perspectives. I remember considering it a good sign and I remember being encouraged to keep talking to my headmates.

Our second real conversation was regarding a proposition Betty made to me in physicalspace. She proposed we try dating. At the time I said I wasn’t sure about that, but she insisted we try it, that it wouldn’t change anything, and that we could go back to the status quo if we weren’t comfortable with it.

I remember waking up that morning anxious. I tried to talk to Consigliere in “private” but he told me we should discuss it as a group. I said that I felt pressured and Consigliere was quick to defend me. Cloud said that we should break off the arrangement but implied I deserved to be stressed about it. Betty was sad and said, “Of course we can call it off. That was always a part of it.” She said she felt she was being “disproportionally villainized” as I have pressured other system members without being called out in the same manner.

I feel guilty looking back on this interaction. It is true that I can get away with more as I have the most power. With my incessant requests to “please make another tulpa” I eventually wore out even our gatekeeper Cloud (luckily, I realized my mistake before it was too late). We’ve had various talks about self-control and discipline and I am currently working on it. I particularly hope to earn Cloud’s favor through actual change.

Starting August, we’ve had a bot on Discord set us to ask us all how we were doing each day. We’ve mostly kept to answering briefly.

2) Some Much Needed Fall Structure

Spoiler

I started using Habitica in late August (recommend!), and in September, I gradually added more forcing/tulpa related tasks. Most of these tasks would not be documented until October.

Also. we played a game called Wingspan twice so far. We had a lot of fun! I remember the second game lasted over five hours and it was great.

First Game

1st: Consigliere (77 points)

2nd: Stone (72 points)

3rd: Betty (66 points)

4th: Cloud (65 points)

Second Game

1st: Stone (85 points)

2nd: Consigliere (74 points)

3rd: Betty (73 points)

4th: Cloud (59 points)

In October I created a task on Habitica to keep a daily log and big and small experiences with my headmates. A lot of what I discuss from here will be from those logs. This report will cease to be in chronological order and be more about certain members/practices/concepts.

3) Scheduling: Active Forcing

Spoiler

The difference between active and passive forcing is that with active forcing, you’re paying more attention to your tulpa, and with passive forcing, you’re paying less attention. Talking directly to your tulpa is usually considered active forcing, and watching TV with your tulpa is usually considered passive.

But what about playing a game with your tulpa, watching a movie with your tulpa and pausing frequently to discuss things, or reading to your tulpa? Are these activities active or passive forcing?

I have struggled with this because I’ve had this idea in my head that I have to active force, a lot, and that active forcing is only talking directly to your tulpa. As we’ve gotten better at passive forcing, I’ve become less anxious about this, but it’s still something I worry about.

I want to talk directly to Betty more, but you must understand, I am so boring! Firstly, when I started forcing again, we as a system decided that I would be focusing most of my attention on Betty, as to not “spread myself too thin”. When we as a system have group discussions, the conversations tend to be more interesting and natural. But when it’s just me and Betty, I often feel like I don’t have enough to talk about. When I speak to friends outside my brain, we can just tell each other what happened since the last time we talked. That’s harder to do with someone who knows everything that’s happened to you since. And every day! It would be so awkward if we weren’t so close.

Betty and I are getting better at conversing, and some conversations are better than others (some great and natural), but we still have progress to make.

In regards to scheduling, by active forcing, I mean direct conversation or interaction without any buffer, device, or tool. In the time from of mid-October to now, I started active forcing 60 minutes a day. Later, I bumped it to 80 minutes a day. Then, to 100 minutes a day. Now, it is a minimum of 25 minutes a day.

The 60 minutes at what I will call the beginning of fall for brevity’s sake consisted of 15-20 minutes of imposition practice (5 visual, 5 auditory, 5 tactile, 5 any), at least 20 minutes of group conversation (usually more and over the duration of a meal), and 20 minutes of interaction with one or more headmates in Wonderland.

The 80 minutes in the middle of fall consisted of all of this, plus 20 extra minutes for just Betty.

The 100 minutes after that was 20 minutes of group conversation and 60 minutes of conversation just with Betty.

The 25 minutes now is 20 minutes of active forcing with just Betty and 5 minutes of active forcing with just Consigliere. Additionally, I do a little active forcing in the morning and at night, and after reading part of a book. As I type this now, I want to add group conversation and imposition back to my schedule.

25 minutes seems low, especially since I haven’t been developing Betty for long (note the huge break I took), but when you read the sections on passive forcing and possession, you’ll see where the time is going.

4) Scheduling: Semi-Focused "Passive" Forcing

Spoiler

I don’t think I had any scheduled large chunks of passive forcing until I dropped active forcing to a minimum of 25 minutes a day.

I created a task called “Flexi-Force” on Habitic initially to work more active forcing into my schedule. How it worked was I decided I would force Betty an hour a day, possibly broken up into segments of 20 minutes. If I forced an hour all at once, I gave myself extra points, but if I couldn’t do that, I could fit 20 minutes sessions between homework and other obligations.

Now, the “Flexi-Force” task is five segments of 20 minutes, or 100 minutes total. One of these segments must be active forcing with just Betty, two additional segments can be active or passive but still must be with just Betty, and the remaining two can be active or passive and must involve Betty but can include Cloud and Consigliere.

Usually, I engage in scheduled passive forcing 80+ minutes a day, plus a mandatory narrated homework assignment if I have one to narrate.

5) Scheduling: Possession

Spoiler

Right now, Betty possesses/switches/fronts (I don’t know or care about the exact distinctions between these terms rn) a minimum of 45 minutes a day, but it’s usually a lot longer. It’s not uncommon for her to possess for 2 hours if she can get away with it. Though daily time spent has been less ever since her playing Animal Crossing every day and posting on Tumblr were deemed “not mandatory dailies”.

._.

So now she can use her Flexi-Force time or her extra possession time if she wants to keep up with her two Animal Crossing saves. Maybe I’ll use this time save for imposition practice and group sessions.

The minimum of 45 minutes consist of 5 minutes of Betty meditating while possessing the body, 20 minutes of Betty forcing Consigliere (I’ll get to that), and 20 minutes of free time. On top of that, she can respond to messages and plan forcing topics for Consigliere without wasting any of her “free time”. She’ll go over the 20 minutes anyway, usually.

6) Passive Forcing Habits

I have a habit I increase when I allow my headmates to pass through a threshold and decrease when I don't. I have a habit I decrease when I forget where a tulpa was resting. I have a habit I increase when I catch myself passive forcing.

Advice appreciated on:

- how to narrate more

- how to get better at passive forcing throughout the day

- tulpamancy in general

Someday

You are so organized! Both in the way that you present your PR and in the way that you structure your forcing! I'm jealous. 😄

First of all, it's so great to see your update and learn about what you guys have been up to! Seems like you've been doing a lot to make sure everyone is happy and gets their time. A group of four might not seem like a lot to some, but it's twice the number of people that live in this head!

55 minutes ago, ruleofthumb said:

The difference between active and passive forcing is that with active forcing, you’re paying more attention to your tulpa, and with passive forcing, you’re paying less attention. Talking directly to your tulpa is usually considered active forcing, and watching TV with your tulpa is usually considered passive.

But what about playing a game with your tulpa, watching a movie with your tulpa and pausing frequently to discuss things, or reading to your tulpa? Are these activities active or passive forcing?

Hmmm....well I think that active vs passive forcing is not a binary distinction and there's a spectrum. I would consider the things you mentioned to be "mostly active" forcing, because although the tulpa is not the sole focus, the tulpa is still at the core of the activity. I think it's still very powerful stuff.

57 minutes ago, ruleofthumb said:

I want to talk directly to Betty more, but you must understand, I am so boring!

I'm positive that that's not true! You're probably a lot more interesting than you think you are! The fact that you are into tulpamancy already puts you out of the norm; if I was a person out there in the world, like if I was your classmate or something, I'd probably find you pretty interesting! Phil sometimes says he's boring too, but he's absolutely one of the most interesting and unique people out there.

1 hour ago, ruleofthumb said:

When we as a system have group discussions, the conversations tend to be more interesting and natural. But when it’s just me and Betty, I often feel like I don’t have enough to talk about. When I speak to friends outside my brain, we can just tell each other what happened since the last time we talked. That’s harder to do with someone who knows everything that’s happened to you since. And every day! It would be so awkward if we weren’t so close.

That's a really interesting dynamic. Phil and I are constantly talking about everything that's happening while it's still happening, or shortly after. You and Betty could do that, unless you find it boring. But since you're a group of four, maybe having all of you together just feels more...complete? Like when it's just you and Betty you feel the others are being left out?

In regards to scheduling, by active forcing, I mean direct conversation or interaction without any buffer, device, or tool. In the time from of mid-October to now, I started active forcing 60 minutes a day. Later, I bumped it to 80 minutes a day. Then, to 100 minutes a day. Now, it is a minimum of 25 minutes a day.

Oh gosh, that's awesome! Phil and I are lucky to get even five minutes a day, literally! I feel like this has stalled my progress...but this is your progress report and not mine, so I won't go on about it here! Even 25 minutes a day is a good and strong commitment. 

The 60 minutes at what I will call the beginning of fall for brevity’s sake consisted of 15-20 minutes of imposition practice (5 visual, 5 auditory, 5 tactile, 5 any), at least 20 minutes of group conversation (usually more and over the duration of a meal), and 20 minutes of interaction with one or more headmates in Wonderland.

I'm very interested in the imposition practice, but I suppose you're going to be covering this in Part B that you mentioned. As well as the Wonderlanding!

Right now, Betty possesses/switches/fronts (I don’t know or care about the exact distinctions between these terms rn) a minimum of 45 minutes a day, but it’s usually a lot longer. It’s not uncommon for her to possess for 2 hours if she can get away with it. Though daily time spent has been less ever since her playing Animal Crossing every day and posting on Tumblr were deemed “not mandatory dailies”.

That's awesome! I hope to be able to get to the same point soon. It's also really cool that Betty has her own Tumblr, I have one but haven't really used it much (it's in my sig), and it's mainly a gallery of things I like. Betty seems to be getting very strong!

Advice appreciated on:

- how to narrate more

- how to get better at passive forcing throughout the day

- tulpamancy in general

Hmmm.... 🤔

I find that narration is very different for a young tulpa and a more developed one. In my earliest days Phil would narrate to me nonstop about anything and everything, and I eagerly took it all in. I miss those days sometime. I would suggest that it's still a good idea to narrate to them about what you're doing throughout the day, unless they give you feedback about being bored or something. As for passive forcing throughout the day...it might not be true imposition but it's good to visualize where they are standing/sitting like you said in your guide. Talking to them about random stuff and getting their opinions on things is also very helpful.

I don't have any general advice to give you beyond what I've said, honestly I think you're a bit ahead of Phil and I. (I know, I shouldn't compare). I think you're headed in a positive direction and in my opinion staying the course is the best thing right now! Phil and I eagerly await the next part, we've enjoyed reading this and our own tulpamancy is stronger for having your example to learn from.

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!