How do you know when a thought form is controlling you? Could it pretend to be like you?

Marcus Lee

'Hey, that didn't feel like it was me the one doing it...' is a huge red flag, but it could also be confused by normal dissociation. I think you would know if a tulpa was controlling you, especially if you're looking for it. And yes, a tulpa can pretend to be like you.

Edited by Guest

26 minutes ago, Mirichu said:

'Hey, that didn't feel like it was me the one doing it...' is a huge red flag, but it could also be confused by normal dissociation. I think you would know if a tulpa was controlling you, especially if you're looking for it. And yes, a tulpa can pretend to be like you.

Wait. How could that first part be a red flag?

Well, if you're specifically looking for a tulpa possessing you, then yeah, that could be, but you know, I doubt a thoughtform could control your body without you knowing, unless there were underlying mental issues.

25 minutes ago, Mirichu said:

Well, if you're specifically looking for a tulpa possessing you, then yeah, that could be, but you know, I doubt a thoughtform could control your body without you knowing, unless there were underlying mental issues.

Well what will happen if you abandon a tulpa, and it wants to seek revenge on it's host for outgrowing it! Because I hadn't been feeling myself for the last week primarily due to me not feeling any emotion other than depression and I'm thinking it has something to do with something possessing me! Could whatever be possessing me, be one of my thought forms from years back?? I'm solo scared!!!!!!

Unless you had DID or some other mental disorder, I reaaally doubt you have any tulpas possessing you or seeking revenge. Relax, that sounds more like normal depression or anxiety + self suggestion.

1 hour ago, Mirichu said:

Unless you had DID or some other mental disorder, I reaaally doubt you have any tulpas possessing you or seeking revenge. Relax, that sounds more like normal depression or anxiety + self suggestion.

Yeah and btw what Happened first is I was being happy for a while then I was thinking about the emotion of anger, and then I was worried if I'll never be angry again, because I wasn't feeling it all that night and then a few days ago I discovered the meaning of a tulpa, and I heard people saying that it is capable of doing a lot of things and then Iike mentioned before about my past thought forms, and I thought that they had returned and caused me to not feel myself lately! Maybe it is just me!!!!! Idk anymore!!!!! I Can't take this anymore!!!!! 😩😩😫😫 I JUST WISH I NEVER GOTTEN SO WORRIED ABOUT CRAP LAST WEEK!! I SHOULDA JUST LEFT IT ALONE!!!!!!! But now it's best to get over this😔😔😔😔

Edited by Marcus Lee

When your tulpa starts to make you scared and anxious and you think it's hurting you, it's time to seek professional help. Please see a psychologist or a counselor because we can't help you much more than we've tried to. 

Despite the name, the host bodybody is the one usually using this account. 

Spice was born in 2013 and Tomoe was born in 2014.