Tulpa Time with Lemongrabs

Lemongrabs

Hi, I’m the host, Lemongrabs. I’ve known about tulpas for several years now, but I only recently decided to delve into it myself after reading some articles on the r/tulpas subreddit that appealed to me and explained the tulpa creation process in a way that was easy for me to understand. 

My first tulpa’s tentative name is Ludo, and his form is that of a Pikachu in the style of the Pokémon Quest game (picture included). So far, I’ve been practicing visualization and even a little bit of tactile imposition. He’s roughly about the size of the palm of my hand and has a similar weight/texture as a hackey sac(?) (I don’t know what other people call these objects but they’re small beanbags that people like to kick around for fun?) So far, all Ludo does is rest in the palm of my hand and do little jumps up and down. Right now I’m just trying to get used to visualizing and feeling him. I’m going to work on his personality in a more passive manner in the meantime. 

32E64F72-2D71-4D12-B0DD-562B00EAAD52.jpeg