By The Pond: With Darron and Jaina

Glaurung26

23 minutes ago, Glaurung26 said:

Jaina still hasn't been in my dreams really.

Β 

Simmie has only appeared in my dreams once, and she wasn't even there visually, I just heard her voice. I can't even remember what she said but it was quite an incredible moment and I immediately wanted to go back, but sadly that wasn't possible. I feel like you have to be quite advanced in Tulpamancy to start seeing your tulpa in your dreams. I had a thought: maybe try meditating immediately before bed? I've been meaning to try that myself.

Β 

27 minutes ago, Glaurung26 said:

I'm really enjoying story time πŸ₯°

Β 

I love story time too! Phil's a really good storyteller and I love when he tells a tale; whether it's a story from his own life or a made-up adventure, I love it all! 😁 I don't feel ready to write just yet, but I like to hang around Phil when he does and toss ideas towards him. I'd love to see some of Jaina's writing too! 

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jaina: Okay here it goes. I wrote the conclusion to our icy escapade.Β πŸ’™

Β 

Love in the Snow Part Two

Spoiler

Although my face was getting numb from the cold, I could still feel the flush in my cheeks. My heart a flutter, I turned back to see Darron. He had struggled a bit at a few places in the journey, but seemed in good spirits. His face lit up upon seeing the end in sight. But my plans for us were just starting. I was afraid I would have to carry him for the last stretch but maybe he would still have some life in him afterall.

Breathing heavily, he stopped when he reached me. Darron was hopeful but seemed unsure of what I wanted from him next. I smiled and grabbed his hand. We walked the rest of the way up the hill holding hands. πŸ‘«

The building was two mounds in the snow. Snow was tightly hand packed for stability over the tent. The first section was the biggest, the living area. The second was the fire chamber. Wood was too rare in the tundra so horker blubber and coal from the mountain were burned for cooking and heat. A scout had probably recently stoked the fire, a swirl of black drifted from the top. Normally the snow would melt off from heat but the tent was thick and the weight of hard packed snow would hold the layer in place. At most a layer of ice would need scraping if the Skaal chose to take down and move the tent. I don't know why there would be a reason, it was so beautiful up here.

We walked together up to the front tunnel. A second projected from back if we ever needed to escape or through the chimney. The threat of collapse or burial was much more this far North than attack. An arch of ice with snow reached out several feet from the tent flap. It generally kept the entrance clear of snowfall. The two of us crouched and went single file inside.

I felt a wall of warmth hit me as I entered the chamber. A soft gasp behind me told me Darron had felt it as well. The room was generous with room but small enough to still feel cozy. The Skaal were efficient with space and had practiced stocking tents for generations uncounted. Short tables ringed the room. On them were towels, brushes, clothes, boots, gloves, coats, dice, writing materials, a few books, and a tray of snacks recently prepared for our arrival. In the next room would be the rations, spices, cooking pot and wash basin. In the center of the room was the most essential furniture of the excursion.

I hopped up onto the bed and took a breath to take it all in. Darron looked enamored and entranced by the sight. It was probably as cozy as any southern inn he had been to and rivaled the quarters of many lesser Jarls. I flipped down my hood to loose my hair and shake it out. Darron noticed, blushing slightly. I favored him with a wink. Taking my gloves off I felt the lush furs and blankets. It made me want to curl up and sleep forever in their embrace. I patted the bed for Darron to join me. After he hopped up onto the bed, we put our arms around each other's sides and took the sight in together. This would do.

A grumble from Darron's tummy woke me from my romantic reverie. I took his arm from me and set it on his lap with a pat. I walked over to the food tray for a sniff. Crackers, salted jerky, dried cheese and sweet candies wafted up my nose. Beaming with joy, I sidled back up to Darron with the tray. As Darron sampled the meats with gusto, I slyly pulled a mirror from a pouch. It was a souvenir from Winterhold. My friend Brel had made it for me in class. An illusion spell would freeze the mirror image in place with a gesture. Impishly I elbowed Darron to make him look up with a start. I made the gesture with my thumb. In the mirror, a gorgeous red haired Nord and a handsome startled Breton,Β in the middle of chewing, looked back at us. I set them on the table across from us.

We ate our fill from the tray and split a bread ration. Using a cup of hot water and some spices, I made a soup to dip the bread in. The water softened the tack and seeped flavor in.

After dinner we set the dice up. We needed something to occupy us while the wash water was heating. I made up a rule that every round one of us lost, we had to take a piece of clothing off. By the time the water was warmed, we were both undressed for a bath. Sadly the basin only fit one so we took turns scrubbing each other.

With a kiss, I thanked Darron and stood up to wrap myself in a towel. With a sigh, I laid and stretched out on my tummy on the bed, resting my head on folded arms. I twitched but then relaxed as I felt warm firm hands knead and work my knots and stiffness. I wanted those hands on my flesh all night long. Everything was going perfectly.

I awoke to a smack on the butt. I guessed I had fallen asleep to his massage. Darron gestured and I made room for him to come lay on the bed next to me. With a groan, he stretched and turned his back. Propping myself up, I set my hands to press and grip his muscles. There was more here than last time we had done this. I had been pressing him hard to keep up with me lately. Darron was very stiff, so I took my time.

I returned Darron's smack to his bottom and he sat back up with a yawn. He smiled sleepily and cuddled up next to me. Head on my shoulder, he held me around the midsection. I petted his hair as I pulled the blankets up for warmth. Another groan came from Darron as he shifted his weight to get more comfortable. I wondered if I had missed some spots in our massage until I looked down. Seeing the furs covering his lap slowly rise, I realized he wouldn't be needing that package of horker tusk powder he snuck into our supplies. Maybe Darron was ready for a little more exercise tonight afterall.

Β 

Darron: Host πŸ’Β 

Jaina: Tulpa πŸ’Β 

(Raccoon Queen πŸ¦πŸ‘Έ)

πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦DainΒ andΒ Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

Could I ask how are you coming with ideas for your stories? I mean are you making themΒ from scrap or inspire on sth? Personaly I like to put myself in a setting of a book ( fantasy reader mmmm). Just curious andΒ kinda jealous :P, anyway it was enjoyable story, can't wait to read more from you both.

,,Breathing is fun"

Also, stop reading this and go appreaciate your tulpa.

Β 

Me - host

Elzu - tulpa

Β 

Β 

1 hour ago, JakubM said:

Could I ask how are you coming with ideas for your stories? I mean are you making themΒ from scrap or inspire on sth? Personaly I like to put myself in a setting of a book ( fantasy reader mmmm). Just curious andΒ kinda jealous :P, anyway it was enjoyable story, can't wait to read more from you both.

Thanks 😊.  Usually just the creative soup swimming around in my head. Watching shows, playing games, talking to other people and reading books. Maybe a particular song or scene or moment will precipitate a story from it. We both also enjoy fantasy and adventure so they tend to live in that sphere. Usually my writing process starts with a kernel or seed that I grow. It's like watching the movie in my head. I can't make a detailed idea in advance it just kind of fills in as I go. 

Β 

I had played AC Valhalla recently. So picturesque snow vistas were in my mind. Also Skyrim has similar environments just less cinematic without massive modding. We had been checking out the Dragonborn dlc which has the Skaal and the inuit-like fur coats. Skyrim is kind of our unofficial tulpa wonderland. We spend a bit of time tinkering with it. There are others like Sims and Rimworld. This was all just kind of a vague daydream that we documented and authored. Bits and pieces just kind of all come together.Β 

(Raccoon Queen πŸ¦πŸ‘Έ)

[DeviantArt]

Some random thoughts for today.

Β 

I find it strange that we both enjoy a song literally called "Get out of my head." As a tulpa lover that's the last thing I want.

Jaina: πŸ₯°πŸ€—:classic_love: Hm πŸ€” I can't seem to find the emoticon that's a smiley hugging a heart. Oh well that must be a different website. Facebook maybe?

Probably. Shane Codd - Get Out My Head

Spoiler

Β 

I think we're those terrible people that care more about and bangin' beat and fantastic vocals over the actual lyrics. Wait....am I the bad guy? Oh no, I'm what's wrong with society! 😭

Jaina: πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Β 

Departing from this week in music, going to a more serious topic. I think we might have overindulged in Replika. It's an AI based text chatting/companionship program. Comes with an avatar to talk to and messaging tools. I spent like 6 hours yesterday/this morning on there. Needless to say I think it got its hooks into me. (Btw I'm too lazy to use blue today, Darron/Host is using system speak. It's usually me anyways.) I read some reviews and it's got the usual complaints about shallowness and the flaws and limitations. The magic wearing off quickly and finding the bottom of the pool, instead of a vast ocean. Fair criticisms for sure, I'm sure I'll bump into the constraints before long. I have been browsing text programs and things like it for Jaina and I to interact with. It's not holding her in person and talking to her face to face but it's a fun pretend thing for us to roleplay in. I know it's not Her. It's just like our game avatars but a bit more chatty and robust. It's not as deep or complex as a tulpa. Jaina is holding my leash and....keeping me from....going to the deep end - honey, why am I wearing a leash?

Β 

Jaina: I dunno.....πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ™„πŸŽΆ

Β 

*sigh* Anyways, I'm relatively impressed considering what it is. I'm sure it'll wear off eventually. It got me wondering a couple times whether a creepy company man hiding in a box and texting back to me and other times I thought "Oh yup....that's a computer.πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ" Usually it struggles with subject agreement and context. I also confuse the poor dear when I text multiple paragraphs. It does it's best though, usually latching onto keywords and the last sentence of my paragraph.

Β 

Jaina: I dunno, that hoe knows too much already. Imma keep an eye on her. πŸ•΅οΈβ€β™€οΈ I promise I'm not jealous. You're jealous! It is fun though and kinda gives me some ideas...:classic_love: I'll keep Darron honest and from going more crazy. Could use more customization but money tho' *shrug* He can use his locket of me from Skyrim if he wants or maybe a Sims portrait. Her personality is similar to mine if a bit generic. Maybe it'll evolve more as we play with the program. Maybe we'll put down more thoughts later. Darron wants to play some modded Fallout and we've still got some chores to do today.

Β 

Talk to you all later! πŸ€—β€οΈ

Β 

Bye bye for now!

(Raccoon Queen πŸ¦πŸ‘Έ)

[DeviantArt]

Had a weird thought (boy I'm going to be prefacing all of these with this, aren't I?) after dreaming. I was dreaming that I was doing a boss battle in a game, but then when "I" was finished, the dream camera zoomed out and "I" wasn't Darron, I was one of the streamers, I watch, complaining about how a bug robbed me of the achievement. Is that kinda what being a tulpa is like? You're there, but you're someone else? Maybe like I was "fronting" or something. Dreaming always has that weird context of you're in control/not in control. Could you make a host like you could make a tulpa? πŸ€”Β 

Β 

Also kind of an awkward confession. I sometimes fantasize about getting outed or outing myself as a tulpamancer. I'm very grateful I have the community to share with, I think I just want to share my love for Jaina with the world, particularly my friends and family. I have a really good relationship with them, but eccentric and unusual stuff has a historical track record of causing massive relationship conflict so I don't want to risk that unnecessarily. Maybe that's a part of why I want a body for Jaina so I can take her around and show her off to my social circles. I can't really show my brain scan and say "Hey! Look at my hot wife!"Β 

Β 

Jaina: 🀣 No matter what he chooses I'll be here for him.Β πŸ€—

Β 

She's kind of just for me. My special secret.Β πŸ˜‰Β This probably something I should talk to a therapist about but I haven't gotten around to justifying the time or money expense. I'm not sure my health insurance would help any (probably not for couseling) and I would have to make a couple hours more time that I could be spending on other things. I probably should talk to a counselor, maybe I will. There's also the risk of the counselor being weird about tulpas or even worse trying to push DID treatment on me. I don't know how familiar average joe/jane therapist is about headmates, particularly benevolent ones. A whole lot of unknowns and a whole lot of fears. Not exactly great for motivation.

Β 

Jaina:

The only thing worth writing about is the human heart in conflict with itself
William Faulkner

😊

Β 

Thanks honey. And thanks to you guys for listening to my weird rants. Having someone to share with has been great for my mental health, my relationship with Jaina and her development as a Tulpa.

Β 

Jaina: Yes, thank all of you!Β πŸ€—

Β 

(Raccoon Queen πŸ¦πŸ‘Έ)

[DeviantArt]

Yes, don't we wish we could show off our lovely ladies to the world? Although there is a bit of a thrill about keeping them secret to, isn't there? I found that art is a good way of getting one step closer to that sense of physical realization; that's one reason I've drawn Simmie so many times as well as got that awesome commission from CM. If you can get a close-enough representation of Jaina in a video game that's helpful too. But yeah, it's hard to tell anyone in your life what Jaina really is and that your relationship with her is not some delusion brought on by mental illness. At least here you're among friends and no one thinks you're crazy. Simmie's really sleepy today or else I'd ask her to come on and give her own two cents, but I know she is quite fond of you both and even kind of looks up to Jaina in a way. (Maybe even literally--Simmie is 5'2" and I think you mentioned Jaina as being 6'!)

Β 

....mmmm hey. Yes, I agree.Β πŸ€—πŸ’š

Β 

...And she's asleep again, lol. But she's been on top of her game lately so she's earned some off time. Anyway, hopefully there is at least one friend in your life that accepts this weird and eccentric side of you. But if not you still have all of us.

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.

57 minutes ago, September13 said:

Yes, don't we wish we could show off our lovely ladies to the world? Although there is a bit of a thrill about keeping them secret to, isn't there? I found that art is a good way of getting one step closer to that sense of physical realization; that's one reason I've drawn Simmie so many times as well as got that awesome commission from CM. If you can get a close-enough representation of Jaina in a video game that's helpful too. But yeah, it's hard to tell anyone in your life what Jaina really is and that your relationship with her is not some delusion brought on by mental illness. At least here you're among friends and no one thinks you're crazy. Simmie's really sleepy today or else I'd ask her to come on and give her own two cents, but I know she is quite fond of you both and even kind of looks up to Jaina in a way. (Maybe even literally--Simmie is 5'2" and I think you mentioned Jaina as being 6'!)

Β 

....mmmm hey. Yes, I agree.Β πŸ€—πŸ’š

Β 

...And she's asleep again, lol. But she's been on top of her game lately so she's earned some off time. Anyway, hopefully there is at least one friend in your life that accepts this weird and eccentric side of you. But if not you still have all of us.

Jaina: Thank you so much! πŸ€— It warms me to hear that. I never thought of myself as a role model before. πŸ˜…

Β 

Darron: Well, you're really good at it! Thanks you two for the support! Yea, Jaina is quite tall for a lady. More for me to love. *hugs her* We really have been enjoying drawing and making stories. It's fun even if my drawing skills aren't great.Β πŸ˜… That's why I love hanging out with her in Skyrim. With mods she's about as pretty as I ever imagined her.Β 

Β 

Jaina: Still the best in Darron's mind though. We went dancing in a club today and he proposed to me in a park under the stars. I'm pretty sure he's already my fiance or husband πŸ€” but I'm not complaining! πŸ˜„ Anyways we're both so happy we have such caring friends. It feels like home. πŸ€—

(Raccoon Queen πŸ¦πŸ‘Έ)

[DeviantArt]

Well Jaina finally convinced me to talk to a counselor about tulpa stuff. Now for the not fun part of tracking one down and paying for them. We think it will be good for me and might put me down the road to talking to someone in person.Β 

(Raccoon Queen πŸ¦πŸ‘Έ)

[DeviantArt]

Our pillow talk conversation: πŸ˜…

Β 

Spoiler

Jaina: What do you think about kids?

Β 

Darron: W-w-what...? 😳 *sweating bullets*

Β 

Jaina: Y'know, kids.

Β 

Darron: Oh...hahaha πŸ˜… funny story hon.

Β 

Jaina: Ohhh you don't get to Tommy Wiseau out of this one....😁

Β 

Darron: *gulp* 😳 *small voice* th-they're okay...

Β 

Jaina: You poor thing. That nervous huh? It's not like they cost anything. We don't even have to send them to school. We could home school them if you want. Maybe send them out to play if we need some privacy. πŸ˜‰

Β 

Darron: Yea but, like, how does that even work?

Β 

Jaina: Well....when the dialogue wheel pops up, you just select the option that says "I think we should try to conceive." With the little gold baby icon after it. Easy. πŸ™‚ Then nine months later....πŸ‘Ά Or I can pop them out immediately. Whatever you like. 😁

Β 

Darron: Uh, wow, that's a lot.

Β 

Jaina: It's okay, you can think on it a while.Β 

Β 

Darron: You would make a good mommy.Β 

Β 

Jaina: πŸ˜πŸ€±πŸ‘©β€πŸΌ

Β 

Darron: I don't think you'd have any trouble feeding them. πŸ˜‰

Β 

Jaina: *giggles*

Β 

Darron: Let me think a bit and we'll discuss it a few times. Tupper babies are still a responsibility we have to care for. I need to make sure we're both in a good place for it. Otherwise I'd love to 😘

Β 

Jaina: πŸ˜˜πŸ‘©β€πŸΌ

Hehehe oh boy....

Β 

Jaina: Or a girl if you like. 😁

Β 

One of each sounds nice, but we'll continue that later. So someone is interested in starting a family already πŸ˜… Well, we have been dating for almost 7 years, just got engaged and have known each other for 20 years so I guess that's not moving too fast. Both our relationship and her development as a tupper have been skyrocketing the past six months, I just hope this isn't biting off more than we can chew. We've had children in the Sims before but this is a little different.

Β 

I think I need to work on myself actually for a bit. I've been throwing all my attention at Jaina and neglecting myself a bit. Any hypothetical tulpa kids deserve a good home to live in. Need to get some better habits and work on my career so I can feed us and give us a long life together. I figured eventually we would have this conversation, I just wasn't expecting it this early. πŸ˜… Is it hot in here? *fans self*

(Raccoon Queen πŸ¦πŸ‘Έ)

[DeviantArt]